What can you do about that stupid film?

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Asalaamu Alykum all,

I just got this email and I wanted to forward to you all, inshaaAllah. It is was sent to me from one of the administrators at a local masjid.

Brothers & Sisters:

Please refrain yourselves from using Google and Youtube just for three days because they have refused to remove the blasphemous video and observe what happen to the "Freedom of Speech". Mashallah we are 1.5 billions.

Please pass it along to as many Muslims as you can. This is the least we can do for our beloved Rasool (s a w).

Idris16

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

How many of these 1.5 billions have internet connection?

We should become the grandsons of Muhammad bin Maslamah.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Nothing wont happen only governments can make it happen. Like Saudi Arabia asked Google to block the video on youtube in Saudi Arabia and they did in 30 mins. They can't do it world wide unless each government of the counrties requests them to do so.

Another effective way is to stop all google ads campaigns used by Muslims.

masihuddin

All praise is for Allah S.W.T and peace and blessings on our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.W.S
Unfortunately this stupid movie has received more publicity on account of our violent reaction to
it.People who did not know about the existance of this dirty movie became aware and saw it out
of curiosity.Now what all muslim countries should do is to block YOUTUBE period to avoid any more
viewing atleast in the Islamic world

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum brother and sisters,

I was wondering, could this stupide movie be a blessing in disguise??
Was pondering over this.. When the 9/11 attacked happened in the US.. It threw a bad image of Muslims all over the world.. But i came to know that many people reverted to Islam after the incident.. So could it be like this after this movie too??

Please share your views..
Peace :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Youtube is blocked in Pakistan because they refused to remove the video when the government asked.

Precious Star

There are lots of stupid things on the Internet.
Unfortunately it is Muslims themselves who have drawn attention to this video, causing everyone around the world to google it and watch it.
If they stayed quiet, no one would have known about it. Instead, it is now the most popular google search.
That really makes me sick.

If someone published scandalous photos of your mother, would you run around telling everyone about it and tell everyone where those pictures are located and what they depict? No, out of respect for your mother, you would try to hide them and make sure no one found out about them.

But somehow, there are Muslims all around the world who don't feel the same respect towards our holy Prophet SAW.

All I read about these days is how Muslims are violent and intolerant.

It's too late to boycott google. The damage has been done. Everyone now knows about this little flick and they are amused by what it portrays. The damage has been done.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

I haven't seen the "film" and insha'Allah I never will. This one video has gotten a lot publicity, yet there are thousands of Islamophobic videos out there on YouTube, but no one talks about them. Sister PreciousStar has the right idea, if we didn't react like this it would have blown away and the only people that would have seen the video are the haters that created it.

The video was foremost an agitation attempt. And the guys who made it succeeded at that.