What did YOU learn today...?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

So what did you learn today?
Did you learn/find out something amazing/shocking?

please share it with us....
It is said that we learn something new everyday! :)

Me first i guess....... So,...
Today i found out that when a girl doesnt get married in the world, the angles call her 'miskeen'! (I cannot recall the hadith, sorry)
So sisters get maried!! :)
:D :D :D

I hope that didnt offend anyone inshaAllah, and if I did, i am really sorry in advance :)

Looking forward to your replies inshaAllah...................

islamisthesolution

very nice thread sis
i tell you what i have larned then what i learned today

I've Learned

I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it may be better tomorrow.

I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. btw my parents are the best but these words for someone i know.

I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."

I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. and this last one is for today .

salaam alaikom

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
MashaAllah, you post alwayz put a big grin on my face!! :)

You have learnt a lot today, may Allah continue to bless you inshaAllah.
JazakAllah for posting ukhti ssalihah.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Today I learned that Angels are affected by what humans are affected by as well..

For example..you know how we hate body odor..foul smells like onions..garlic..etc.???

Turns out..Angles hate them as well and they get bothered by them

That's why Rasulullah (saaws) forbade those praying in congregation from coming to prayer if they had eaten raw onions..garlic..and the like because it bothers fellow Muslims and bothers the Angels..and when he (saaws) received news of a man who had eaten such foods and come to prayer..he asked to go pray in Al-Baqe'e as to not bother the other Muslims..

I was shocked and amazed by that..never knew it before..in fact I never knew that Rasulullah was so keen on not bothering anyone..that he (saaws) even spoke of this issue..sobhanallah! :)

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
I know subhanAllah, the prophet May peace be upon him was like a father to us. He taught us everything needed to be successful in the duniya, and how to prepare ourselves for he aakhirat.
May Allah give us the ability to be worthy of the title'muslimah' and 'muslim'
aameen,

JazakAallah for replying sister,
Take care
lots of love

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I learned when you're friends are in silly moods, excuse yourself from their company or risk paying the price of their embarrassing behaviour with them.

I think this is really important, they may be your friends but sometimes say and do things you can't possibly even think about doing yourself.

wa-alaykum salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Thank you for sharing this very interesting and usefull thread Mashallah.

Today I have learned a hadith which you mention which I did not knew beforeMashallah.:shymuslima1:

Today I have learned that all Muslims are brothers and sisters(although I knew it before) but I learned from my heart because I leard how much I love all my brothers and sisters in Islam,and I pray to see thir bright faces one day together with Rasulullah in Jannah and neer to Allah Almighty.

I have learned today that Allah face is so beautiful SubhnaAllah,that when He descover His face and when we see His face in Jannah Inshallah,His face it will be and it is beautiful that it can melt everything from its beauty,SubhanAllah.

May Allah bless you dear sister and may Allah gather as all in Jannah

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

MasyaAllah, really good replies!

--> I learnt that pleasing Allah is easier than pleasing people. You just need to perform your obligations and avoid the forbidden and Allah will be pleased with you. But people? They will never be happy no matter what you do. (A sister told me this when we were struggling to wear proper hijaab)

--> I learnt that having many friends is nothing to being friends with just a sister. Your sister will help you out in this world and the Hereafter insyaAllah.

--> A friend of mine taught me a lesson I can relate to: When you love something, just do it even if it means standing out from everyone else. It is your love for it that will help you overcome any obstacles (This friend of mine is a Goth who chooses to wear all black with face piercings and chains around her neck and it doesnt bother her one bit when someone insults her)... So I say, if you really love Allah, just wear your hijaab/niqaab even if it means you are the only one wearing it :)

--> And of course, I also learnt from this goth girl, that you can never judge a book by its cover. (She is in fact one of the most gentle person I have known who stood by me even though we do not share the same faith)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
my dear sister i learned today that now matter how much wealth you make ,you will want more untill you die and the soil of grave full your belly.
no matter how many kids and relative you have but you would be alone in yourself.
aanndd today i learn hair cut .(i did experiment on my kids lol)

Death........ The thought of it just scares me.
May Allah make it easy for us...............What will I answer to Aalah? I dont even have 1 action or deed of mine which i can say 100% is presentable in the court of Allah.
I'm so scraed....... Please make dua for me and the ummah.

JazakAllah so much on sharing your thought wiht us............ really soemthing to ponder about......

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
I learned when you're friends are in silly moods, excuse yourself from their company or risk paying the price of their embarrassing behaviour with them.

I think this is really important, they may be your friends but sometimes say and do things you can't possibly even think about doing yourself.

wa-alaykum salam.

loll. This is so true sister.
JazakAllah for sharing your thought with us. :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Thank you for sharing this very interesting and usefull thread Mashallah.

Today I have learned a hadith which you mention which I did not knew beforeMashallah.:shymuslima1:

Today I have learned that all Muslims are brothers and sisters(although I knew it before) but I learned from my heart because I leard how much I love all my brothers and sisters in Islam,and I pray to see thir bright faces one day together with Rasulullah in Jannah and neer to Allah Almighty.

I have learned today that Allah face is so beautiful SubhnaAllah,that when He descover His face and when we see His face in Jannah Inshallah,His face it will be and it is beautiful that it can melt everything from its beauty,SubhanAllah.

May Allah bless you dear sister and may Allah gather as all in Jannah

JazakAllah for your duaa sister, May Allah bless you alwayz too. :)
Really amazing thoughts,

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salaam,

MasyaAllah, really good replies!

--> I learnt that pleasing Allah is easier than pleasing people. You just need to perform your obligations and avoid the forbidden and Allah will be pleased with you. But people? They will never be happy no matter what you do. (A sister told me this when we were struggling to wear proper hijaab)

--> I learnt that having many friends is nothing to being friends with just a sister. Your sister will help you out in this world and the Hereafter insyaAllah.

--> A friend of mine taught me a lesson I can relate to: When you love something, just do it even if it means standing out from everyone else. It is your love for it that will help you overcome any obstacles (This friend of mine is a Goth who chooses to wear all black with face piercings and chains around her neck and it doesnt bother her one bit when someone insults her)... So I say, if you really love Allah, just wear your hijaab/niqaab even if it means you are the only one wearing it :)

--> And of course, I also learnt from this goth girl, that you can never judge a book by its cover. (She is in fact one of the most gentle person I have known who stood by me even though we do not share the same faith)

Wow!! So great thoughts mashaAllah.
I especially agree with the first one. :)

May Allah bless you

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
I learned that, "World Leaders Pledge $1.1 Trillion to Tackle Crisis"... i don't know where they are gonna get that money from though
504_shrugging.gif

*FatimaFilsan*

I learned a couple things about repentance today in my tafseer class.
1. If a person repents and reforms his/her actions Allah if He wills will accept their repentance.
2. If a person tries to repent at the time of death their repentance is not accepted. This is like the repentance of Firawn, Allah did not accept his repentance when He said "I belief in the Lord of Musa and Harun."
3. If a person dies in Kufr and they try to repent to Allah in the Hereafter, their repentance is not accepted also. Even if they offer the whole earth filled with gold as ransom.