What did you learn today?

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah

I hope everyone is in the best of health and Imaan.

I'm trying to find different ways to seek knowledge and I thought that maybe learning small things from my brothers and sisters over here is a great way because I really don't like reading looong looong articles and stuff.

Sooo...everyone has to write about what they learned today. It could be a verse from the Quran, a hadith, or just something from their personal life. It has to be Islamic though! :)

I'll start first:

Today I learned that I have to try EXTRA hard to please my parents (Personal life).

Now your turn :)

Wsalaam
:hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Today, I learned that sometimes in life, to Please the Will of Allah, we have to humble our egos. We may think it is going to be very painful for the ego..it may hurt our feelings..we have to sallow our pride. But that is what we have willfully chosen to do..to submit to the Will of Allah. And let some things we love go.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Today I have learned that sometimes we forget that people might feel that we are looking down on them because we persist in advising or correcting them (with good intentions ofcourse), but we should also use hikmah and be humble while doing it. So that the other person might not feel that we think to high of ourselves just because we are regular at some worship and know a little more than them and that we look down on them.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Salaam

Today, I learned that we should always give a good example of ourselves to non-muslims because just one act of ours can change their thinking about us.

zainali

today alhamdulillah i learned the true value of parents and how much thankful and caring we should be towards our parents ,

how we should be kind and respectful to our parents ,

one of the things that came is how today's generation is treating there parents ,
there is no mention of family with parents , a basic family is one in which there is parents , father , mother and children ,

but today we have forgotten about parents , they seem to be a burden for us , we just want to be happy with our wife and children ,

have we ever stopped and thought for a second , what hardship what pain they have gone through to raise us ,

have we forgotten our father's hard work to make us better person interms of make us able to get education ,
have we forgotten the pain that our mother had when we dint even came into this world , have we forgotten everything that they did , or have we just ignored thinking oh what its there duty , yes alhamdulillah allah swt has given them this duty but what's our duty ??

is it not to take care of them forever and not think of them as burden ??

let us become more caring , respecting and caring towards our parents inshallah .

likeali4life

I 100% agree that we have to stop procrastionating...lol

Today i learnt that Smile at people keep them happy regardless of what they think, even if its good or bad. Basically be humble and accepting/understanding

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Today, I learned that there is always going to be one thing in your life that'll bring you down. We just have to accept it, be thankful, and move on.

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
I learned that one can commit shirk unintentionally...

fortress of the muslim page.195 MEMORIZE THAT DUA

also one who recites surrah kafirun before he sleeps is saved from shirk.

Also those who reject the sunnah are committing Kufr (disbelief)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

JazakAllah khair for the nice thread.

Today I learned that I need to get learn a lot more,really
for somedays, I'm going away from reading and acquiring knowledge, may Allah help me

and may Allah help us to manage time, it is one of the most important issue

barak Allah feekum
wassalam