What do Owls Symbolize?

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Asalaam Alaikum Wr wb brothers and sisters

Hope you all are in the best of health and faith insha'Allah Ta' Ala.
I have a quick question. What do Owls symbolize in Islam?

-Aisha

Nureyni Amir

Walaikum Asalam Warahmatullahi wabarakatu ukhty fillah, I really never learned what it is in Islam expect some non sense myth that I learned in school.
This is what I find in one of the site.
Owl Dream Explanation — In a dream, an owl represents a tyrant ruler, or a haughty and a dangerous thief who works alone without helpers. An owl in a dream also means being unemployed, or aversion of fear and bewilderment. In a dream, an owl also represents a traitor. If one sees himself fighting with an owl in a dream, it means facing a fight with someone. An owl in a dream also represents a person without steadfastness or determination to do what is right. If an owl falls inside his house in a dream, it means news of someone's death. An owl also represents thieves hiding in the darkness and under the shade of ruins, and of being annoyed about having to make an effort to earn one's livelihood.
This is the site,
http://www.myislamicdream.com/owl_meaning.html

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Sister Aisha I assumed that your question was about perhaps seeing owl in dream, If it is not about dream please refer to the brothers' post. May Allah swa forgive our shortcomings.

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
I think I didn't ask my question probably. What do Owls symbolize in general? Nacudibillah I didn't had dream of Owls falling into my house. Shukran y'all

-Aisha

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Some symbols are universal, established and understood by people's through time and place. Others are emerging and signify different meanings and associations. Our cultures make these connections, but, as far as we've come to know, Islam, unlikely. As for the owl, my understanding of your question was the same - I thought you meant in a dream. I once read a similar question that had been asked about the symbolic meaning of the dove in comparison to Christianity, which signifies peace and the holy spirit. If I remember correctly, the answer focused on two main things: one, that the dove is a bird made permissible to eat, and that peace and justice has been established as a command of Allah, not through an object. So, in Islam, even though people proclaim the crescent and the star to be our symbolic representation, we don't associate symbols with our religious commands. Everything is plain and clear and meaning can be sought here.