What is happening to the Ummah?!!!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
i didn't finish exactly what i wanted to say, but this is a video similar to this thread. please do watch. asalamu alaykum wrwb
[yt]wzz4gQ0VpYo[/yt]

nori suja'i

Besides political clashing, Pakistan also threathen by the spliting of faith like shi'ah, ahlee sunnah waljamaah and a small group of kadheeyanee who claimed that the last prophet is their founder after Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. - na'3udzubillahee minzaleek, wallahoo alam.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

We need to return to the Qur'aan and the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:. These act's are clearly committed through severe lack of knowledge and it is a clear sign of the times. The Ummah isn't asleep, it is severely lacking in knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of faith. [As well many deviated groups and people.]

Walaykum Salaam.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Disgusting. I can only imagine such an attack to be committed by criminals who have no fear of Allaah, and if they do, then the words of the Qur'aan do not go beyond their throats, meaning the Khawaarij!!! Sickos. May Allaah relieve this Ummah of such calamities, and direct us to the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and way of the Salaf us-Saalih! May Allaah direct us to the way of the Sahaabah, and not the path of other then them which equates to Dalaalah (misguidance)!

Ameen.

*MUSLIMA*

Allah SWT guide us all, what is happening in the world is disturbing, may he protect us from all harm and guide everyone to the straight path.
Ameen
Summa Ameen

muslima89

Allah is merciful
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Disgusting. I can only imagine such an attack to be committed by criminals who have no fear of Allaah, and if they do, then the words of the Qur'aan do not go beyond their throats, meaning the Khawaarij!!! Sickos. May Allaah relieve this Ummah of such calamities, and direct us to the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and way of the Salaf us-Saalih! May Allaah direct us to the way of the Sahaabah, and not the path of other then them which equates to Dalaalah (misguidance)!

Ameen.

Aamiin:tti_sister:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

I refuse to believe that this could be done by the Taliban.

No matter how misguided a group of Muslim could be (i'm not referring to Taliban), how can they attack and kill innocents in a Masjid during Salah!
:wasalam:

mali1

I refuse to believe that this could be done by the Taliban.

No matter how misguided a group of Muslim could be (i'm not referring to Taliban), how can they attack and kill innocents in a Masjid during Salah!
:wasalam:

I agree. I assume that any practising good muslim will not do such a heinous crime. The people who kill innocent civilains (even non-muslims) in the name of religion are cowards and should be executed. The recent bomb blasts in India are a cowardly act carried out at innocent civilians by a group of cowards who call themselves muslims. Lahaulwalakuwat- illah- billah

irish_muslim_08

I agree. I assume that any practising good muslim will not do such a heinous crime. The people who kill innocent civilains (even non-muslims) in the name of religion are cowards and should be executed. The recent bomb blasts in India are a cowardly act carried out at innocent civilians by a group of cowards who call themselves muslims. Lahaulwalakuwat- illah- billah

Asalamualeykum Mali1,

Right on Brother, so well said. I am glad to hear this, as I often here that Muslims don't do this, Muslims don;t do that. The reality that anyone, of any faith who practices it justly and with a righteous heart wouldn't do such a cowardly and disgusting crime. There are many 'Muslims' who do this and this is why there is so much criticism of Islam from the non-Muslims and not enough self-criticism from Muslims!!!! We must wake up!!!

Wasalam

Brother

its so sad to see these kinds of news especially during Ramadan.
Ameen to your duas may Allah (SWT) help our brothers and sisters in crisis.

Madeena

why would Allah allow so much destruction and humiliation to our ummah?

we are being warned to come back to him. we are being warned to come back to the Quran and Sunnah, to leave off biddah. we are being warned that love of dunya is what is destroying us all.

muslims have to get back to their Deen. back to salat, back to sunnah prayers, back to night prayers, back to giving charity FREQUENTLY, back to enjoining what is good and forbidding what is wrong, back to modesty and lowering the gaze, back to fasting, back to THE QURAN and SUNNAH

i remember reading a quote once by a non muslim who said "we have nothing to worry about from the muslims until they all start showing up for their Fajr's like they do for their Jumaah's".....and yes, it was a non muslim who said this

when muslims begin to focus for their Deen and not their Dunya, they will achieve victory

Inshaa Allah

vironchopin

This book may give some answer Wallahualam. Just click in the search engine. There are some spelling error too.

"Al- Eti’daal Fi Maraatibur- Rijaal"

pcozzy

I was not aware of this happening until I read this thread. Hearing this is truely sad. May Allah grant the muslims jennah, in sha Allah.

I believe since the presence of non muslim people are around those remote areas, there is a very high probability that they are trying to stir emotions and divide with such an act. And let us not forget that Allah SWT mentions in surah # 86 "At-Tariq," last 3 ayah.

With these types of acts arising we must be wise and understand that it is more of a reason for muslims to come together in unity; And not fall into what some others are trying to promote in middle eastern countries of "Divide And Conquer." This is whats taking place throughout the muslim ummah and it's a shame.

May Allah not abandon us from being muslim and instill in our hearts His Dean.