What is MillatFacebook ? - Its the Muslim Version OF Facebook

andi kumala dewi

http://www.millatfacebook.com/

After the Draw mohammad controversial issue on facebook as it involved many oppositions and invited people to draw the picture of mohammad and so they played with the emotion's of muslims.

After the issue Pakistani government banned facebook in pakistan , on a note Muslim community said below words:

"We love Peace and Happiness but not at cost of our BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SALLALAH-O-ALIHI WASSALAM)"

So as now facebook has been banned in pakistan , a group of IT guys from lahore made millatfacebook so that the people of pakistan can be in contact with their family members all over the world.

Till now more then 5000 people have signed up the new millat facebook and have uploaded thousands of picture in millatfacebook.

At present the millat facebook doesnt have the fatures as the facebook has but they say they are planning to bring all the features here soon.

They do have many apps like photo battle , etc. They have features so that members can be rated and top member can be seen.

The Quotation on the frontpage of millatfacebook states :

"Millatfacebook helps you connect and share with more than 1.57 Billion Muslims and Sweet people from other Religions"

*we must to support it*

http://www.eyuva.com/2010/05/what-is-millatfacebook-its-muslim.html

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Jzakallah khair fr the post :D I've already joined it. I hope its features get better and better if so muslims might leave the other facebook forever nd join this one....

facebook >>>> :fighta:<<<<< millatfacebook :D:D:D :lol:

andi kumala dewi

ameen i also hope that

but we should to show it to other peoples about it, though it looks simpel, but we should to support it. We don't know the future maybe better than now

thanks to Allah :tti_sister:

DanyalSAC

It will unfortunately be just a matter of time before Facebook throws a tizzy over the use of the name. Just like what Google as the owners of YouTube did to Yusuf Estes' "YouTubeIslam".

arzafar

why facebook why not just millatbook or something.
i wont bother joining though. linkedin does the thing for me.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahamtullahi wa baraktuhu!!

my own brothers and sisters keep on suprising me:Dway to go!!

mashallah!!...............sis jazakallah kahiran for the info;)