What is the deal with Shia's?

Townie

Bible (mean list of books in Greek) is not the original Torah or Injeel revealed to Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them). Thank you anyway for agreeing our view on Bible.
The Torah was not revealed to Moses. It is a collection of books written about Moses and his tribe written by different people with different motives well after Moses was dead. Nor was the 'New Testament' revealed to Jesus; it is a collection of stories written well after Jesus died.
As I said it is easy to spot the bits in the New Testament that were made up, like the Virgin Birth of Jesus, which was based on a mis-translation of a passage from the Torah and became part of the story of Jesus. What is less understandable is how such a mistake should have become a part of the Qu'ran.

Townie

You aren't still getting my point.
When we say Allah (swt) gave Jews and Christians a scripture, doesn't mean He gave them gospel of mark or luke. It means Allah (swt) revealed Torah on Moses (pbuh) & Injeel on Jesus (pbuh) these are the scriptures which we are talking about. Whosoever among them followed them were upon straight path.

No you aren't getting mine. The Torah and the Gospels were not revealed to Moses and Jesus. They were written about them after they were dead. That is just a fact whatever you choose to believe.
The Torah was formed as a collection of books hundreds of years after Moses died. The names of the men who wrote the Gospels weren't even decided until 400 years after Jesus died.
Don't you think that if Moses and Jesus had been given 'books' by God the fact would have been mentioned in the Torah and the Gospels? The Torah mentions that Moses was given the commandments on stone tablets; why doesn't it mention him being given the Torah as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Why are we making something so easy to understand, more complicated. Those jews, christians who accepted&followed the message of Allah will go to jannah. The main issue is not the label of the sect or the jew,christian thing. Regarding 73 sects,which one will go to jannah. It's very clear. Those who follow the teachings of Quran and sunnah will go to jannah. Whereas those who have made false gods,worship humans and jinns,we all know where they will go.

The Holy Quran and hadith are still here as they were some 1400 years ago. So just follow them and you will be on the right path. Why make more labels. I can understand when someone says Sunni/shia. But when someone says things like salafi,wahhabi, and I don't know what else. Like some people call others kafir because he shaves his beard or because he is not as religious as he is. Why adopt such behaviour? Are we generating love or hatred? Then we wonder why people run away from us. Make your mind clear people. And that can be done by learning the quran and hadith.

Why can't we judge our ownselves before judging others.

So will all 73 sects go to Paradise without going to hell first?