what is the difficulty in marriage these days

what is the most difficulty you face in marriage ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amir_of_spain

asalam wialkium bros/sistas
Mine is expenses, living in uk, the house prices are soo expensive, espeicially if youre like me, living in london, also getting a decent paided job to support a wife/my parents, is very difficult. Had it not been for expenses, i'd most certaintly been married by now, in fact i' ve actually had to turn down proposal's (recently a very good one) just because im not finanically stable/independent. So frustrating!

muslima89

Allah is merciful
:salam2:

I chose other, because i just finished high school and i'm going to university and the person i'm interested of has the same situation that i have. That's still not our problem but my parents are bringing more to this. My mum thinks i'm too young though i'm only 19. I'm mature but the reason she's doing this is that she just doesn't want to let me go. I know my mum loves me but she wan't to hold on me, like i'm leaving or something. I have no choice but just to wait for the right moment. My parents told me that they don't want me to marry anyone until i've finished my university and have job. But i think getting married would only do me good, insha allah they will some day understand.

:wasalam:

massi

for me there is no problem because I don't think about marriage ....:lol:
I like to live single ...:lol:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalaamu Alaykium,

Brother play t fair, Not ready/afraid of commitment (not fair) LOL. i am not ready but what i am not afraid of commitment so by puting not ready and afraid of commitment i can't vote on the poll. But i vote on no difficults.

W'alaykim Salaam

Mohamed's wife7

Other

I voted other. They are cultural differences and also the process of "weeding" out the cultural personality from Islam, the way of life, in order to better myself.

blackivy393

its hard to find a good guy that is not trying to get physical before marriage; also hard to find a guy who is trying to get married help......

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life

i chose "right husband.." bcoz im in college, i feel ready but i just have not find the right person. you just have to be patient at the moment coz the right person will come along- when allah wills so for this moment learn about the religion as much as you can coz this might be a test from allah SWT.

Make alot of dua so that you can be with a pious person in order for both of you to be successful in akhirah. and i will make dua for you to inchallah :salah:

salam

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
dear brother Amir_of_spain I hope Allah gives you the willing to get married and make you happy in life insha`Allah

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
dear sister muslima89 I think the girl is better when it comes to marry in a young age cause the man can be the responsible about her expenses and other things but now you are in your family resposiblty so that they are afraid to let you go , they want you to marry the best guy and they wish you happiness , anyway insha`Allah you have the husband that you be happy with

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
dear sister TheKnowledgeSeeker I am sorry if I wrote it in the wrong way but I mean with it ( not ready or afraid ) not both of them , thanks alot for replying , I wish that Allah gives you what is best for you

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
its hard to find a good guy that is not trying to get physical before marriage; also hard to find a guy who is trying to get married help......

:confused:Are you sure you are talking about Muslims? Because any who want to do that is not a right Muslim although i don't have the right to say that. :astag::astag::

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
dear sisters blackivy393 and wardah noor , its really hard to find the other half and I voted also for that , welcome to my group :)

al-muslimah

I voted for " No difficulties" lol.. because I don't think about getting married now..perhaps when I finish my uni studeis..

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
To tell you all the truth, I'd never really do it, if it was only for the fact that Allah TA Alla would be pleased with me if I do get married, that's the basic reason why I would. Or if I didn't want to do that then Ican live my success in the Duniyah, ex. Living a harsh life, just to scarfice things for the pleasure of Alla hTa Alla rather than myself.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Salaam,

There is a very pious brother who is interesed in me and we've approached his parents about marrying me. The problem? I am not Pakistani...no other issue. So we wait, and we are patient, and we wait. It is frustrating to deal with this prejudice and ignorance, no where in ther Quran or Hadith does it say "Only marry someone from your country." <rolls eyes>

So I voted other.

Wasalaam

~Sarah
Ouch. That must be heart wrenching. Yeah you know what, that IS one big problem. Like your mother or father! Like isntead of going to a righteous and pirous Muslim man, they want to go to one who has a good job and everything, to "take care of a family" man that's bull. Alot of people (like parents) don't understand that whoever has their heart and thier Duniyah for Allah Ta Alla, then Allah Ta Alla blesses that person by putting his feet on the Duniyah, and he dies happy, for he fullfilled what Allah TA Alla wanted for him.

Man I'm glad I'm gunna be running away so I can worship Allah Ta Alla to my pleasure without having ma parents to bother me about "go and become a doctor and engineer to make money and have ahappy life"- MAn that's really funny right there! And I don't care if I never have anyone to marry in this world, cause then I'd atleast have Allah Ta Alal, and he is sufficient enough for me.

[yt]sRAebD1n7Ns[/yt]