What is the disadvantage of sex before marriage

Abdul25

Logical Believer
asslam o alaikum

i want to know the disadvantages of sex before marriage ., its impact on society, person involved and other factors..

i am unable to convince by friend about this so i need some solid proofs if present in bible also.

thanks

jazakAllah ..

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

why we should not indulge in these acts:

1. because our Creator and Sustainer has prohibited it.

2. because we dont want God to punish us in this world through decreasing health, wealth, security, etc.

3. because we dont want to suffer in *barzakh* by burning in ovens.

4. because we dont want to suffer in hell-fire.

5. because we dont want to get AIDS and other sexual diseases.

6. ask ur friend that will he like that his parents/grandparents or siblings/children do these wrong acts?

(Qur'an; Surah 79):
Then, for such as had transgressed all bounds,
And had preferred the life of this world,
The Abode will be Hell-Fire;

And for such as had entertained the fear of standing before their Lord's (tribunal) and had restrained (their) soul from lower desires,
Their abode will be the Garden.

PS: firstly you should convince ur friend about Oneness of God and Islam being God's final message. belief in One God is most important.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
it is ENOUGH that our Allah swt and holy prophet pbuh has prohibited it for us. we dont have any right to ask why?? yes, it is acceptable for the muslims and difficult for the nonmuslims.
of course it is having disadvantages and we are wise enough to see its disadvantages in the world.
wasalam.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Once in college, we did an assignment on 'Premarital relationship'. I attached one of the information we found (quotes from the bible) but Im not sure though of its 'authencity'. Im guessing your friend is not Muslim, is he?

Some of the information I found was that all religion prohibits their followers to commit such act (fornication,adultery). There's a quote in the bible that I remembered that the fornicatress will be stoned to death. Maybe Brother Frank can clarify it.

But of course clearly, people ignore the teaching of one's faith by still doing it eventhough knowing it is prohibited in their religion. The excuse is usually "Everyone here does it". So basically, the question goes back to the person, "Is he a sincere devoted person to his faith or not?"

Another article I found was that a women regreted that she had a premarital relationship before marriage as she had STD and when she married her husband of now, she had pains that she had to bear due to the consequences of the STD. She regretted it for her whole life because she just wished that her husband was 'the first'.

Actually you can find many,many bad effects of premarital relationship if you browse around for info on the internet not just to the individual, society but most of all is to the family itself. Always a premarital relationship that leads to marriage, in the end its bound for divorce where not only will effect the couple but most sadly is the children. Every good thing which should start from the family itself is ruined and you can imagine where it will leads to - the children having inner problems due to the broken family, they'll take drugs, being freinds with the bad kids etc. And then in the future, its these kids thats going to lead the country.

Well that is if we look at it based on our views and observations.

Islamically, whatever that God has prohibited, its for our own good too. Why dont you tell your friend the beauty of marriage that Islam taches us. MashaAllaah if one's really understand it, they will with all their ability to refrain themselves doing anything wrong before marriage as to gain the bliss after marriage.

“And among His signs is that He created for you, from yourselves, spouses
that you may dwell (in joy and security) unto them, and He set between you
love and mercy; surely in that are signs for those who reflect.” 30:21

I also attached 'Fiqh Of Marriage' by Dr.Aboo Ameenah Bilal Philips. It represents how Islam views marriage and the good effects of it.

Allaah knows best in every matter. Lets guard and chaste ourself so that we deserve the best spouse too. InshaAllaah.

This life is a temporary accommodation, and the best of its accommodations is a righteous wife.” Saheeh Muslim, Volume 4, Book 17, Hadeeth Number 3,649, p. 127; Sunan an – Nasaa‟i,Volume 4, Book 26, Hadeeth Number 3,234, p. 103; and Ahmad.

When Allaah grants one a righteous wife, He has helped him (by that) to
preserve half of his religion. Let him then fear and revere Allaah in regard to the other half
.” Recorded by at – Tabaraanee and al – Haakim. Verified to be hasan by Sheikh al – Albaanee in as – Saheehah, Number 625.

Wassalam.

Attachments

• Dating or Premarital relationship.doc
    33 KB · Views: 76
  • FM_Module_1.pdf
    535.7 KB · Views: 86
  • FM_Module_2.pdf
    375.4 KB · Views: 60

rayray

DisadvatageS:

hmmmm.....

1. increased risk of sexually transmitted disease
2. one thing leads to another... it might open your "pandora's box"...you might also get addicted to it.

3. think! do you really want to do that with someone you don't intensely love??? if you do love your partner, marry him/ her first! That assures commitment. Because if not, if you are doing it out of mere curiosity/ spur of the moment thing/ an urge.... then it shows weakness!

4. ...you also lessen the meaning and the power of the act :D

5. you hurt your partner's feelings more if things turn sour... I have read somewhere that physiologically chemicals are released or produced when couples do "it". These chemicals, supposedly increase the feeling of intimacy...(just google about this)

6. all the sins you would be committing before the act (hiding from parents, lying....)

7. all the money you would be spending...

8. when you get caught, you will be a subject of social controversies
9. in the future, when your children, children's children and children's children's children ask "Dad/ grandpa/ great grandpa, did you do it before marriage? what will you answer? would you lie, or expose your sin? the shameeee!!!!!!

10. you become a bad example to others.... to the society

man, lots lots more :D

hmmmm....

Conclusion: There are short term, medium term and long term effects. Inner guilt ripples out, manifesting externally. The effect also seeps in your daily life. You will forever be haunted by that one night. shaaaaame :D

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:wasalam:,

PS: firstly you should convince ur friend about Oneness of God and Islam being God's final message. belief in One God is most important.

Well..
she is a Christian and she doesn't have to know the verses from quran.
i need logical answer..

furthermore, she admits that she doesn't understand trinity and Jesus son of God, and says she believes in miracles of quran.she is interested but embarrassing Islam isn't easy, she is afraid of loosing her family , her culture, people take years to convert to Islam. but she was asking me why sex before marriage is not allowed in Islam, i couldn't give her logical reasoning that's why i asked.

i am not impressed by your answer, i need logical answer. what u said i believe but how to tell her.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
it is ENOUGH that our Allah swt and holy prophet pbuh has prohibited it for us. we dont have any right to ask why??
of course it is having disadvantages and we are wise enough to see its disadvantages in the world.
wasalam.

Well
i didn't ask this for myself..
i think it clears ..

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
ok. in my opinion give her an assignment about to collect the information on divorce ratio, sexually transmitted diseases, police cases and other family problems, among the nations having premarriage relations and the muslim nations.
wasalam

Abdul25

Logical Believer
DisadvatageS:

hmmmm.....

1. increased risk of sexually transmitted disease
2. one thing leads to another... it might open your "pandora's box"...you might also get addicted to it.

3. think! do you really want to do that with someone you don't intensely love??? if you do love your partner, marry him/ her first! That assures commitment. Because if not, if you are doing it out of mere curiosity/ spur of the moment thing/ an urge.... then it shows weakness!

4. ...you also lessen the meaning and the power of the act :D

5. you hurt your partner's feelings more if things turn sour... I have read somewhere that physiologically chemicals are released or produced when couples do "it". These chemicals, supposedly increase the feeling of intimacy...(just google about this)

6. all the sins you would be committing before the act (hiding from parents, lying....)

7. all the money you would be spending...

8. when you get caught, you will be a subject of social controversies
9. in the future, when your children, children's children and children's children's children ask "Dad/ grandpa/ great grandpa, did you do it before marriage? what will you answer? would you lie, or expose your sin? the shameeee!!!!!!

10. you become a bad example to others.... to the society

man, lots lots more :D

hmmmm....

Conclusion: There are short term, medium term and long term effects. Inner guilt ripples out, manifesting externally. The effect also seeps in your daily life. You will forever be haunted by that one night. shaaaaame :D

thanks for the answer, but she says that before marriage we have to know each other, and for that we have to spend time together to build understanding...
your points are not strong enough to make her realize how much bad the adultery is..

and i don't have enough time to search on internet and read, i need some specific points strong enough , if from their holy book then that would be good.

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Once in college, we did an assignment on 'Premarital relationship'. I attached one of the information we found (quotes from the bible) but Im not sure though of its 'authencity'. Im guessing your friend is not Muslim, is he?

Some of the information I found was that all religion prohibits their followers to commit such act (fornication,adultery). There's a quote in the bible that I remembered that the fornicatress will be stoned to death. Maybe Brother Frank can clarify it.

But of course clearly, people ignore the teaching of one's faith by still doing it eventhough knowing it is prohibited in their religion. The excuse is usually "Everyone here does it". So basically, the question goes back to the person, "Is he a sincere devoted person to his faith or not?"

Another article I found was that a women regreted that she had a premarital relationship before marriage as she had STD and when she married her husband of now, she had pains that she had to bear due to the consequences of the STD. She regretted it for her whole life because she just wished that her husband was 'the first'.

Actually you can find many,many bad effects of premarital relationship if you browse around for info on the internet not just to the individual, society but most of all is to the family itself. Always a premarital relationship that leads to marriage, in the end its bound for divorce where not only will effect the couple but most sadly is the children. Every good thing which should start from the family itself is ruined and you can imagine where it will leads to - the children having inner problems due to the broken family, they'll take drugs, being freinds with the bad kids etc. And then in the future, its these kids thats going to lead the country.

Islamically, whatever that God has prohibited, its for our own good too. Why dont you tell your friend the beauty of marriage that Islam taches us. MashaAllaah if one's really understand it, they will with all their ability to refrain themselves doing anything wrong before marriage as to gain the bliss after marriage.

I also attached 'Fiqh Of Marriage' by Dr.Aboo Ameenah Bilal Philips. It represents how Islam views marriage and the good effects of it.

Allaah knows best in every matter. Lets guard and chaste ourself so that we deserve the best spouse too. InshaAllaah.

This life is a temporary accommodation, and the best of its accommodations is a righteous wife.” Saheeh Muslim, Volume 4, Book 17, Hadeeth Number 3,649, p. 127; Sunan an – Nasaa‟i,Volume 4, Book 26, Hadeeth Number 3,234, p. 103; and Ahmad.

preserve half of his religion. Let him then fear and revere Allaah in regard to the other half
.” Recorded by at – Tabaraanee and al – Haakim. Verified to be hasan by Sheikh al – Albaanee in as – Saheehah, Number 625.

Wassalam.

jazakAllah
sis your links are really good enough.
May allah bless us all.
thanks again.

shichemlydia

trial

salam alikoum,
before saying anything, i can tell you that sex before marriage is forbidden in all the religions, and in the bible, adultery is used as an example to compare someone who worshipps another god beside allah swt.
i really wonder how can a womanbeing accept that a man comes and enjoy her and then leave, how can she sees herself, is she food, drinks, funnything...or what. where is your value as a human being if the most important thing about you is your body....
a man come to the prophet pbuoh and asked him for permission for sex, and the prophet pbuoh said do you wish that for your mother, he said no, than he said for your sister, he said no, ....then the prophet pbuoh said :how do you wish that for the mothers and the sisters of the others. the prophet make a supplication for this man, and this man went and nothing is hated in his heart than sex.
sex destroys society, there will be creation of children/ daughters without parents....
could you imagine a child with only a mother and without father, when he grows up enough he will recognise that his mother did something wrong one day in her life....
let's consider the case where the couple are really willing to marry and they have commited sex before their marriage, an then something went wrong and the deal was not successful. do you think that the lady will get married one day in her life?????with a great confidence in my heart, i am telling you that in a conservative culture, she will be thrown in the rubbish bin for ever....and the looser is the woman not the man in this case.
wa salam alikoum

True_Sultan

A logical believer

Wassalam.

Mashallah i agree :D

Also if you want a strong fact, the fact is physcologically it hurts as the person who u have intercourse with could infact not love you and scar you, plus prematual sex can lead to a transfer of STD's that can hurt alot of people, but with your spouse (who is apart of you) it stays between you, and it is garuntee that its love and not lust, plus i belive that the brother/sister (whom i quoted) has very strong benifical points, tell that to your non-muslim friend, if she is intellegent enough, she will see it :) :D :hearts:

Fatih*

it is ENOUGH that our Allah swt and holy prophet pbuh has prohibited it for us. we dont have any right to ask why?? yes, it is acceptable for the muslims and difficult for the nonmuslims.
wasalam.

There are 2 schools of thought in Islam:

Hijazi School & Iraqi School

Hijazi School follows the hadith and sunnah without any questions just like you, the Iraqi School asks why? Go do some research.

safiya58

:salam2:

If Allah Subanallah Teala has forbidden something then there is a reason for it.
Realationships are prohibited in order to protect the institution of marriage.
Every member of a family has rights. It is the duty of children to take care at their parents when they are old and unable to care for themselves for example.

In western society relationships between men and women are regarded as something very normal. That´s why people don´t get married and prefer to be in a relationship. the drop in the birth rate is the consequence of it. And this is a serious problem! There are more old people than young now...

:wasalam:

arzafar

biggest disadvantage is that something (disease, pregnancy) happens there's nobody to take responsibility.
sex has to be done responsibly. you cant just have sex with anyone you want and whenever you want. promiscuity just devalues sex and is a sure sign of low self-esteem.

munawarah

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

According to the ten commandments:

number 7: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

From what i read this 'adultery' is only talking about having sexual relationship with other people besides their spouse
ie cheating on your wife or husband.

i think all/most religions agree that we should be pure before marraige,
Nowadays sex is soo commen that people are unashamed of these such acts.
its a bit like swearing or using foul language, its too commen that we dont feel bad about it , because everyone is doing it we feel inclined to do it also
so we can be 'cool' or 'fit in with the crowd'.

May Allah save us all from doing bad and help us get back on the right track if we've gone a little astray.
aameen

wassalaam

stargazer

Clear Skies!
may be the guy would turn out to be a imposter and he do it and gets away. gone forever. And whats worse. you are pregnant. And have to raise a kid before you are ready. (so much for the experience). And the child grows to be a nuisance to the community. Or the child asks mama where is my papa. Well son, we had pms and your father got cold feet.

Maha*

These are taken directly from Christian websites, so she can't really tell you anything after that.

Sex before marriage, pre-marital experience, assuming one is talking of sexual intercourse or perversion of the same, the word of God implies it all by calling it fornication. It knows no exception. It allows none. Renaming fornication does not change the act or remove the consequence. Those who commit fornication, sin.

This message, like all other true Bible messages, is designed both for believers and disbelievers. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17, so the purpose of the Bible revelation is to create believers of those who would learn. The fact that premarital sex, fornication, homosexuality, are laughed at by the world should be of little consequence to one who seeks for truth, or to one who believes the truth. It is the truth that shall make you free (John 8:32). Now let's consider briefly the question of fornication, or pre-marital sex. Fornication is a sin against God. Sin is transgression of the law of God (I John 3:4). It is to go against, or across, what God has revealed. So if one believes God and would follow His word, he must stand on the simple conviction that fornication is wrong. Consider what the word says. "Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge" Hebrews 13:4.

Paul writes in I Corinthians 6:9-11, "Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners shall inherit the Kingdom of God". You say, "What am I to do then? For I am guilty." Read the next verse, "But such were some of you". According to Acts 18:8, "And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized". The guilty Corinthians were forgiven, redeemded.

Fornication is a sin against the other person involved. It is always a mutual sin engaged in by two or more. Involving others in your own sin, You sin against them. If your convictions had been strong perhaps they would have been encouraged to do right. The sin, the shame, the wrong is shared by both. For this reason Paul writes in I Corinthians 7:2, "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife and every woman have her own husband". Temptation is not a sin fornication is.

Fornication is a sin against oneself. Paul said, "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body" I Corinthians 6:18. The body of the believer belongs to God. He has been bought with a price and is to glorify God while in the flesh. All of this is clearly taught in this chapter. Fornication is generally committed. in private. This leads one to believe that, since no one knows, or since the act was committed with a prostitute or call girl, that the sin goes unnoticed and the consequences are allayed. This is just not so. Pre-marital sex? An effort to reach compatibility? An innocent game to play? Not according to the word. God says it is fornication, sin, and those who commit such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. It is not sex which God condemns, but it's misuse outside the marriage bond.

http://www.bible.ca/s-premarital-sex.htm

(The following article is easier to view from the website itself as the important parts are bolded. Scroll down for the link)

Now let's take a look at what the New Testament says about fornication. For example, Jesus said that fornication is in the same category as murder, adultery, blasphemy, etc.:

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man." (Matthew 15:19-20, KJV)

Abstaining from fornication was one of the rules given to the Gentile Christians by the apostles and elders of the Church:

"Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood." (Acts 15:19-20, KJV)

The apostle Paul told the church at Corinth that they should have mourned the fact that a man among them was committing fornication:

"What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness? It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you." (1 Corinthians 4:21-5:2, KJV)

In the above passage, the woman who was involved in the affair ("his father's wife") was married, and therefore she was committing adultery. However, the man who was involved in the affair was not married, because he was committing fornication rather than adultery (for example, notice that Matthew 15:19-20 (above) uses different Greek words to distinguish between adultery and fornication, as Paul did in Galatians 5:19-21 below). The above passage doesn't say that the man had sex with his own mother, so this wasn't incest. There is also no hint of prostitution. In modern terminology we would say that he had an affair with his stepmother, and since he was unmarried then by definition he was having premarital sex (premarital sex does not imply that the man and woman intend to get married).

Paul also told the church at Corinth not to associate with fornicators, and he said that the above fornicator should be put out of their fellowship (referring to him as a "wicked person"):

"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Corinthians 5:9-13, KJV)
Our bodies are not meant for fornication:

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body." (1 Corinthians 6:13, KJV)

Fornication is a sin against our own body, and we are told to run away from fornication:

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." (1 Corinthians 6:18-20, KJV)

The Israelites committed fornication in the wilderness, and thousands of them were killed. This was written down as an admonishment (warning) to us:

"Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come." (1 Corinthians 10:8-11, KJV)

Paul gave the Galatian church a list of sins of the flesh, and notice that adultery and fornication were at the top of the list:
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21, KJV)

Fornication must not be found ("named," as in 1 Corinthians 4:21-5:2, above) among Christians:

"But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;" (Ephesians 5:3, KJV)
It is the will of God that we abstain from fornication:
"For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication" (1 Thessalonians 4:3, KJV)
Sodom and Gomorrha gave themselves over to fornication, and they are set forth as an example:

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 1:7, KJV)
Jesus told the church at Pergamum that He had a few things against them, including the fact that they held to the doctrines of someone who led God's people to commit fornication:

"But I [Jesus] have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication." (Revelation 2:14, KJV)

Jesus told the church at Thyatira that He had a few things against them, including the fact that they were putting up with someone who led them into fornication and idolatry:

"Notwithstanding I [Jesus] have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols." (Revelation 2:20, KJV)
Fornication is listed with other sins which need to be repented of, such as demon-worship, murder, sorcery, and theft:

"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts." (Revelation 9:20-21, KJV)

Earlier we saw that the word "fornication" has had the meaning of premarital sex from at least the 14th century, and it still has that meaning today. The KJV was written in 1611, so the word "fornication" in the above passages conveys the meaning of premarital sex. For example, notice that some of the above passages make a distinction between adultery and fornication.

As we can see in the above passages, God has strong views against fornication. Therefore, so should we.

Now, notice that Paul said that the Church will be presented to Christ as a pure virgin bride:

"I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him." (2 Corinthians 11:2)

This indicates that in Scripture, purity and virginity are highly valued before marriage. Premarital sex takes away that purity and virginity. For those who have already lost that purity before marriage, God is willing to forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). Christian recording artist Rebecca St. James points out that if we have made the mistake of having sex before marriage then we can repent and give our sexuality back to God and become "recycled virgins." As I see it, the idea of being a "recycled virgin" means that we have received forgiveness from God and we are now keeping ourselves pure for marriage by abstaining from sex (just like a virgin).

Paul also said that if unmarried people cannot control their passions then they should get married:

"Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion." (1 Corinthians 7:8-9)
The above passage says that if unmarried people can't control their passions, then they should get married. Paul didn't say that they should give in to their passion by having premarital sex, but instead he gave them two options: Either control themselves or get married. This clearly indicates that premarital sex is a sin.

Another thing Paul said was that men should have a wife and women should have a husband, in order to avoid fornication:

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." (1 Corinthians 7:1-2, KJV)

Again, God has strong views against fornication, and we have specifically been told that there are only two valid options when we are burning with passion. Our options are to control ourselves or to get married. We are never given the option of having premarital sex.

http://www.layhands.com/IsPremaritalSexASin.htm

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
That should give some facts to those who claim premarital intimate relationship as something permissible and norm these days.

However, the saddest part is - in spite of what the Bible says, they totally ignore it and only focus on fulfilling their desires and lusts. There are "good" Christians who follow the Bible but as we can see, many put faith in the second place. How many never experience it before marriage? So little. There are more than 1 million illegitimate children born every year.

Well, it happens in all religion though. There are still many devoted followers but there are as well those who for them; faith is not more than just a title/by name.