What is the most beautiful language here?

What is the best language here?

• Amharic

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hindi

• English

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • French

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Spanish

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Hebrew

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Malay

• Chinese/Asian Dialects

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Punjabi

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • German

• Total voters

al-Khansaa

وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ
:salam2:

i would say...

1. 'Arabic
2. Persian
3. Urdu
....and maybe french...

personally, i wouldn't say english is a beautiful language..it's more difficult to write poetry and express yourself in english as compared to other languages...
french sounds nice but it is difficult, particularly for urdu speakers, to learn the accent..
and i think German is perfect for making influential speeches....but i wouldn't say it is a beautiful language..

Wassalaam

Maryam Sayyidina

Favorite Languages :
1.Arabic -The heaven Language
2. Bahasa (my country language)
3. English (
4. Japanese
5. Deutsch

I've learn all but still stuck in Arabic and Deutsch :SMILY176:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My dearest brothers and sisters...you forgot my language. I dunno what I'm gonna do. My language is the language everyone wants to speak. AMERICAN. It is not English. My brother in law is English and he is always lost at the way we speak.
Now, I think we should have listed it, at least.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam..

I chose Spanish as I was debating on wether to pick French. My third choice would have been Hebrew, I have been widely told that it was the language of the Prophets sent to Bani Israel and would love to learn it for that reason. Also because it is fairly similar to Arabic. I'm suprised that most people picked English though, to me that language isn't really beatiful just utilized for everyday speech.

Salam.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Salaam,

My dearest brothers and sisters...you forgot my language. I dunno what I'm gonna do. My language is the language everyone wants to speak. AMERICAN. It is not English. My brother in law is English and he is always lost at the way we speak.
Now, I think we should have listed it, at least.

Asalam Aleikum Appa.
No offence but i think American English is the worst language.
I hate it especially when they swallow most of the words.
I love British English. Simple and understandable.
NO OFFENCE APPA you know i respect you so much.
I did not mean to attack anybody so please dont take it personally but i just had to comment.

Salam..

I chose Spanish as I was debating on wether to pick French. My third choice would have been Hebrew, I have been widely told that it was the language of the Prophets sent to Bani Israel and would love to learn it for that reason. Also because it is fairly similar to Arabic. I'm suprised that most people picked English though, to me that language isn't really beatiful just utilized for everyday speech.

Salam.

Asalam Aleikum brother Waseem
I also chose Spanish since i love just listening to it.
I wish i could be able to learn it but we dont have a school here which teaches it.
I simply love Spanish but as everybody else Quraanic Arabic is the best.

Abel213

I chose French!!! Coup de grâce!

Other favorite languages are Arabic(language of the Holy Quran), Farsi, Pashto and Turkish.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear brother, where is pashto spoken, it is the first time i hear of this language?

also, can anyone help me with a question regarding urdu. it looks to the ignorant eye (mine) that you use the same alphabet as arabic but do you share common words and can someone that reads urdu read arabic with relative ease. also, would they understand what they are reading?

many thanks for this interesting thread, young brother waseem. i would like to continue my quest on learning more languages and i am really enjoying learning arabic and hope one day to be able to read qur'an in arabic without the transliteration and translation, Insha Allah.

i am curious also about japanese as it seems again to the ignorant ear this time (mine!) that they convey what they want to say with few words and i need to work on that myself, lol!

:wasalam:

Searching_soul

Pashto is spoken in afghanistan and northern pakistan (I THINK)...
Urdu letters are identical to arabic except for 2-3 letters. and Some words of Urdu are taken from Arabic. But an urdu speaker won't understand arabic as a whole, and vice versa. Urdu is very similar to hindi but more poetic in its dialect. Most of the bollywood hindi SONGS are in urdu, and not hindi.

Most Beautiful languages according to me:
1) Quranic Arabic
2) Urdu
3) Farsi
4) Hebrew

Easy languages to learn:
1) English
2) French
3) Spanish

Searching_soul

Just another thing i want to say. English is not a beautiful Language. But its easy to grasp. Thats all. Its not music to the ears. Whereas Arabic and URDU and some others, eventhough you might not understand it, you will feel like listening to them speak. Thats the beauty of a beautiful language.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

You didn't put Bangla!
We have nearly 300 million speakers. Bangla is a very poetic language, although I'm not very good at it.

I vote for Bangla.

Almaas

Asalaam-U-alaykum,

also, can anyone help me with a question regarding urdu. it looks to the ignorant eye (mine) that you use the same alphabet as arabic but do you share common words and can someone that reads urdu read arabic with relative ease. also, would they understand what they are reading?

Being able to speak Urdu does make it easier to read Arabic.

It's true that modern spoken hindi is mostly taken from Urdu, which is beautiful language.

Arabic and Pasto are also beautiful, but from the line up i'd say...French.

Also, from my hearing I wouldn't Punjabi or German sound very flattering (no offence intended).

This is what i think;

1) (Quranic) Arabic
2) Urdu
3) Pashto

Walaykum-asalaam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I'd vote for Saudi Arabic and Qurayshi (Quranic) Arabic, because it sounds beautiful. And Saudi Arabic is the most best Arabic that I've ever heard. If I learned Saudi Arabic, and if I had that kind of Arabic accent, then reciting Quran would be easier with me, and it'd flow beautifully instead of talking loud and spitting from the back of your throat, LoL.

munawarah

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

brother/sister f.b.i,
if you had given a choice of faarsi (persian), then i think i would've chosen that!!

=)wassalaam

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
i chose German because i've heard its more expressive than english, its the most expressive language ever i've heard too

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
french is kinda hard!! I hated that class in Middle school, so when i got to high school i changed to Spanish which was alot eaiser than French. But i wish i took Latin instead. 3 yrs of Spanish and i don't see any spanish speaking people anymore :frown: