What is your all time favourite video... POST HERE

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum, I came to realize that sometimes watching another person's all time favourite video really gets me thinking positively. So here goes, a thread full of all the best videos of the members of Turntoislam.

Note:

- A person may post up to a maximum of 3 videos only, and not any more. [So as to avoid people spamming threads with too many videos]

- And make sure to keep it halaal

Here is my all time favourite video...

[yt]KEnDe_23II4[/yt]

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I do not know how to post videos like you, so please click the link.

Story of an Orphan

I love the short videos by M. Ibrahim, a Pakistani director. Each time i see the video above, I begin to cry :shymuslima1:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I do not know how to post videos like you, so please click the link.

Story of an Orphan

I love the short videos by M. Ibrahim, a Pakistani director. Each time i see the video above, I begin to cry :shymuslima1:

Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi respected sister,

Thanks for sharing with us, the video had a nice message.

However, I want to warn you against the ideas presented in other videos of this artist/director. He overemphasizes the love of Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi WaSallam as if it is the main purpose of Islam, completely forgetting the Tawheed of Allah. These exaggerations are quite common in the Indian subcontinent, so please be wary of that. These are mainly ideas that come of the Sufi ideology which has deviated for example ziarah (visiting) of the Prophet's grave, singing songs in his praise etc etc.

May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala protect us from such misguidance. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

However, I want to warn you against the ideas presented in other videos of this artist/director. He overemphasizes the love of Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi WaSallam as if it is the main purpose of Islam, completely forgetting the Tawheed of Allah. These exaggerations are quite common in the Indian subcontinent, so please be wary of that. These are mainly ideas that come of the Sufi ideology which has deviated for example ziarah (visiting) of the Prophet's grave, singing songs in his praise etc etc.

BarakAllaahu feeka akh, I wanted to write a post about his videos and how it is not very islamic, alhamdulillaah you have preceded me *smile*

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
BarakAllaahu feeka akh, I wanted to write a post about his videos and how it is not very islamic, alhamdulillaah you have preceded me *smile*

:salam2:

*smiles back*.. May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala reward you for your good intentions. Ameen.

If there is something that you would like to add to my observation, please go ahead. We might gain something from your observation. JazakAllahu Khayran akhi.

Hudda

My all time favourite

Life of Muhammad (SAW) Makkan Period
Life of Muhammad (SAW) Medina Period

Lecture by Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki

"sorry do not know how to download as a thread"

alf2

Islam is a way of life

Forgive me if I have offended anyone.

I have noticed there is a thin line between loving the Prophet (peace be upon him) and shirk, but I am unsure which Anasheeds, stories, poems, etc cross that line. This director does do videos mainly associated to the Prophet (peace be upon him) though..

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Forgive me if I have offended anyone.

I have noticed there is a thin line between loving the Prophet (peace be upon him) and shirk, but I am unsure which Anasheeds, stories, poems, etc cross that line. This director does do videos mainly associated to the Prophet (peace be upon him) though..

Salaamu 'alayk another problem with those videos is that they do not promote the islaamic things, whereby the women have no hijab, music etc.

Peace92

Revert to Islam
Salamalaikum

Wonderful thread. This is my all time favourite nasheed by Zain Bhika.

[yt]GVLxPiOpq8I[/yt]

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
:salam2: =)

This is my fave video. It is a Qur'aan recitation of Surah Ar-Rahman by Muhammad Luhaydaan.

Its simply heart shattering.

The powerful Words of Allah Ta'ala​

[yt]2WhOCl9tQco[/yt]

ENJOY!:SMILY259:

:salam2: