What is your favorite verse of the Quran?

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

:)..

For me, it is..

That to thy Lord is the final Goal;That it is He who Granteth Laughter and Tears; (53:42-43)
:)

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
No, I meant the dark side of our souls. The soul has two sides: good (An-Nafs Al-Lawwaama) and evil (An-Nafs Al-Ammaaratu bis-Soo'). Only when we aid the good side over the evil side, does our soul rest in peace and become "the tranquil soul" (An-Nafs Al-Mutma'inna).

oh, thanks for telling me. sorry i am slow. thank you.

hijabi_sis

I dont have one favourite verse i have loooooaaads alhumdulilah! :)

Verily Allah is not the least Unjust (Qur'an: Sural Al Anfal)

You Alone we worship and you Alone we ask for Help (1:05)

Let the Believers put their Trust in Allah (Qur’an; Surah Al Imran)

And you Love wealth with much Love (89:20)

Your children and your wealth are the beauty of this world only (Surah Al Kaf (The cave))

Indeed it is Allah who makes you laugh, and it is Allah who makes you cry (Surah An Najam)

Verily Man is in loss (Surah Al Asr)

Mankind will be in a state of panic, like moths scattered about (On the day Of Judgement) (Surah Al Qariah)

“If all your water were to sink away, who then can supply you with flowing spring water?” Al-Mulk.... 67:30

Struggling is ordained for you even though you dislike it. It may be that what you dislike is god for you, and that which you like is bad for you. Allah knows what you do not know! (Qur’an 2:216)

2;214- Allah’s Help is Near

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
[...]wa idha tutla 'alihim ayatu rrahmi qarru sujjadan wa bukiyyan(surat maryam)
Thumma la yamutu fiha wa la yahya(surat al 'ala)
yudhillu bihi kathiran wa yahdy bihi kathiran,wa ma yudhillu bihi illa al fasiqin(surat Baqara)

I love th quranic verses,when I read in particular some of them,I feel a shiver on my back and I sometimes cry like if it was talking with me and like if it understands how I feel:ma:

Perseveranze

There are so many :)

Here's one -

"He Who created the seven heavens one above another. No fault will you see in the creation of the Most Merciful. So turn your vision again. Do you see any flaw? Again turn your vision, and again your vision will come back to you, dazzled, defeated." (67:3-4)

Amazing verse, with such truth.

Wish I could understand Arabic.

zainab

:salam2:

59:21
Had we sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables which We put forward to humankind that they may reflect.

twas19

i love this verse, its so beautiful :ma:. so many beautiful verses in the quran, its hard to choose. but all the verse our brothers and sisters posted, mashallah they really touched my heart, and you get this feeling of proud, proud to be a muslim and able to share these verses and belief.

thank you this dua in the verse you posted.

i aso love the words which are at the end of a verse or surah, but im not sure what surah or verse its from. but the words are 'Allah is our protecting friend' it makes me so happy when he uses the word friend, because his our lord and his our friend. when im down, i call for my friend and pour my heart out. Allah, he is our friend. does anyone know which surah or verse these words are from?

Sister just think for a while :) who was taught the interpretations of dreams He was none other than the King of dreams Prophet Yusuf (AS) and a very handsome prophet .No doubt all the prophets were beautiful but when women in the city saw prophet yusuf for the first time they got there hands cut and said :

وَقُلْنَ حَاشَ لِلَّهِ مَا هَٰذَا بَشَرًا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا مَلَكٌ كَرِيمٌ ١٢:٣١

"Perfect is Allah! This is not a man; this is none but a noble angel."

Mairo

Maryama

Alhamdulilahi, as many have mentioned there are so many verses that are amazing! It is very hard to choose one to highlight . . . for me I recall there was one I used to recite often:

[22.54] And that those who have been given the knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord, so they may believe in it and their hearts may be lowly before it; and most surely Allah is the Guide of those who believe into a right path.
and
[22.14] Surely Allah will cause those who believe and do good deeds to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, surely Allah does what He pleases.

Also, as mentioned before, Ayat al Kursi. 2:255
Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

I especially like this website (http://www.mounthira.com/learning/ayat/alkursi/ayatulkursi/) as it made it very easy for someone like me who does not know Arabic fluently to memorize it.

Ayat al-Kursi is verse 255 of the second chapter (Surah) of the Holy Quran, Surat al-Baqarah (The Chapter of the Cow).

The merits of Ayat al-Kursi have been mentioned in numerous hadiths. Although the Quran itself and every verse therein are of excellence, Ayat al-Kursi is certainly the most excellent verse of all its verses. This verse is called Ayat al-Kursi due to the word Kursi being mentioned in it. One virtue of Ayat al-Kursi is that more reward is obtained for reading it than any other verse.

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The one who recites it after each of the obligatory prayers, then death will be the only thing preventing him from entering Paradise.”

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I can not help it. This is the ayat that makes sense to me. This is what lights up my heart.

24:35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.
Allahu nooru alssamawatiwaal-ardi mathalu noorihi kamishkatin feehamisbahun almisbahu fee zujajatinalzzujajatu kaannaha kawkabun durriyyunyooqadu min shajaratin mubarakatin zaytoonatin lasharqiyyatin wala gharbiyyatin yakadu zaytuhayudee-o walaw lam tamsas-hu narun noorun AAalanoorin yahdee Allahu linoorihi man yashao wayadribuAllahu al-amthala lilnnasi waAllahubikulli shay-in AAaleemun

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

I need no proof to establish divinity of Quran. But the verse below are a direct and irrefutable, proof for disbelievers that '' Indeed Quran is God's word ". And hence these are my favorite verses of Quran.

" 055.019 He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together:

055.020 Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress:

055.021 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? "

Regards.

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
Assalam Alaikum:

I need no proof to establish divinity of Quran. But the verse below are a direct and irrefutable, proof for disbelievers that '' Indeed Quran is God's word ". And hence these are my favorite verses of Quran.

" 055.019 He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together:

055.020 Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress:

055.021 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? "

Regards.

True. The Holy Quran is FULL of scientific miracles recenttly discovered in modern times. Science and the Holy Quran go together.