Three kinds of people in the world:

the dumb make mistakes and don't learn from them,

the smart make mistakes and learn much from them,

and the wise learn from others' mistakes

which one are you among them ???!!!!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
You can ask your close brothers ( or sisters) about yourself, what does he think of you, your personality, your character etc etc. ?
I am studying with a Malaysian Muslim brother. So I once asked him, what does he think of me? Straightforward he said, " You lose temper easily ma brother. You lose patience and get angry pretty fast. Except that your personality, your character, your behaviour everything is great. You are really a very good Muslim brother."
I feel, you might misjudge yourself. So better ask the ones close to you. In that way you will have a mixed and diverse opinion, which will help you to analyse yourself in deep.
By the grace of Almighty Allah, Alhamdulillah things will get better. Hopefully I will get rid of that soon. Although I try being patient a lot, but the kind of people who are living around gives really hard time. I cannot see something wrong going around. I will have to voice out. I cannot keep it inside me.
Ok and refering to your question akhee, I try to learn from my own mistakes as well as from others mistakes. So Am I smart and wise ????? woow
Remember me in your duas brothers and sisters.
wa/salam

Jihan

1&2
that't me!
I know something similar to that....
there are 4 types of ppl
1) a person who talks a lot and does it without knowledge and any sense constantly. nobody benefits from them and they don't benefit from their constant blabbing.
2) a person who rarely speaks but when they do speak its not very intelligent speech and worthless to all.
3) a person who is talks a lot but who's speech is knowledgeable, but loses its core because the persons constant blabbing makes others think less of it.
4) a person who rarely speaks and very wise but they speak everyone listens and thinks about what the they have just said because of its usefulness. this person usually helps solve others problems.

all the characters have poor qualities in their characteristics.... except person 4!!! i see myself as person number 2, i try my best to be #4...inshaAllah soon!