What to do....

rightpath_357

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu sisters and brothers. :)

I just wanted to pose a few questions to clear a few things up.

As we know, we are told to take extra caution around Maghrib time. We should draw our curtains, recite protective du'aas, and avoid going outside (for no reason) until an hour after. Can anyone please post ahadeeth and verses from the Qur'an as well as answers from scholars to back up this information as well as give reasoning as to why we should close our curtains?

JazakAllah Khayran.

Secondly, I was just wondering whether it would be alright not to have our curtains drawn past Ishaa time. And if it is discouraged, would it be alright to have a thin curtain over the window? I'm asking because normally when it is a beautiful night outside I like to have a thin "laced" curtain that I can see out of. Is that alright?

JazakAllah Khayran!

Salam :D

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Oh my .... Pretty confusing question, i mean for me.... let see if anyone answers it ;)

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualykum,

“When the wings of the night spread – or when evening comes – keep your children in, for the devils come out at that time. Then when part of the night has passed, let them go. And close the doors and mention the name of Allaah, for the shaytaan does not open a closed door. And tie up your waterskins and mention the name of Allaah, and cover your vessels and mention the name of Allaah, even if you only put something over them, and extinguish your lamps.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3280) and Muslim (2012).

More info: http://islamqa.com/en/ref/125922/