What Was the Best Time in Your Life?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

MAY ALLAH (SWT) SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON EVERY BROTHER N SISTER.AMEEN:tti_sister:

Ameen

.....umm when I went to Makkah saw the Ka'ba for the first time - the most beautiful thing I've ever seen :)

The one I can remember was when my little brother was born, I was so excited I ran around the house, and couldnt stop talking about it
:p lol....i was similar when my brother was born :rolleyes: - I remember it sooo well, I was 7 ....:muslim_child:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
inshAllah the best moment of my life will be when i get married and when i stand infront of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in madina and cry my eyes out sending him salam n peace! and inshAllah when i see the kaba for the first time in my life... when my eyes are set on that AMAZIN sight! and when i do sujood in the masjid ul haram... right infront the place where billions of muslims face everyday mashAllah!

inshAllah one day!!

AllahuAkbar! Thats exactly what I was going to post! I feel ya brother! I am just hoping that this year Me and my family get the chance... I have been wanting to go to Hajj ever since I was a child...

I remember when people would ask me where do you really want to go for a holiday and I would always say Allah Ta'allahs' House. I am 19 now and I am yearning for it like a baby yearns for jis mothers milk. I really want to make Hajj while I am young so that I can become a proper Muslim, InshaAllah.

Prat that it is my destiny this year to make Hajj and start life like a real Muslim. Ameen.

arabiantxn

IF feel cursed that i am stuck at a distant place. Please pray that i can return to. please pray for me .i am crying because i cannot do this anymore !

Attachments

• makka_psh__512.jpg
    makka_psh__512.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 17

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:
mashaALLAH it is very nice to heard from u all.....it is really amazing thing to know the feelings of our sisters and brothers towards theirs past r future life...where they had r going to have a best time,,mashaALLAH,,,i wish u all brothers ans sisters a happy time in your whole life and according to islam inshallah.......jazak ALLAH kheiran

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
AllahuAkbar! Thats exactly what I was going to post! I feel ya brother! I am just hoping that this year Me and my family get the chance... I have been wanting to go to Hajj ever since I was a child...

I remember when people would ask me where do you really want to go for a holiday and I would always say Allah Ta'allahs' House. I am 19 now and I am yearning for it like a baby yearns for jis mothers milk. I really want to make Hajj while I am young so that I can become a proper Muslim, InshaAllah.

Pray that it is my destiny this year to make Hajj and start life like a real Muslim. Ameen.

Same with me.. I really want to go for Hajj this year too.. that would be my best moment, when I lay my eyes upon the beautiful Kabah - e- Sharif.. and then it would so hard to control my tears..

My best moment was when I got the chance to live with my brother. I was really happy, so overwhelmed.. I started a new life but then it all ended so soon. Allah (SWT) takes His loved ones first.

Assalamulaikum

muslimahlibra

the best day of my life

:tti_sister:
The best day of my life is when I married my husband of three years. A good man from Mauritania, then my son yasir was born this year and my 26th birthday I took my Shahada and now I am extreme happy with what I accomplish so far....
Insha'allah I will continue to become a good muslimah with ALLAH has my only friend..........

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)

Prat that it is my destiny this year to make Hajj and start life like a real Muslim. Ameen.

Asalamulaykum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! sis!

i no exactly how u feel... when ever i think of it ... makes tears come 2 my eyes man! its jus an AMAZINg thought! my MUm n dad are goin to hajj this year inshAllah and im planning on (inshAllah) goin to umrah in the year coming... please do dua for me that i go cuz like u ive been longing to go so badly! sis ill do dua for u! may Allah let ur eyes see the Kabaah and the Masjid ul nabwi in reality! inshAllah!

be patient sis!

Asalamulaykum!

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Make dua for all of us.. We all yearn to see our Lord's House and all the many other Holy sites that surround it.

Insha Allah, I pray that we all as young Muslims get the chance to gain our best moment in our life.. Aameen..

Assalamulaikum