What would you do if they asked you this ???

Hopetogoparadis

Assalam alakum

What would you do if someone you met on internet, a Muslim, from another country (pakistan, banghladesh or around there) tells you his/her hardships about money casses and you are in a positon to help them. Would you send money and help them several times ? Or would you send money just once and then dont send again if he or she keep telling other times that they are again in hardships ?

Helping our brothers/sisters who are in need is, something really important, yes. And also we shouldnt be stingy, we should be the giver as Allah bless us with that money.

But When it happens on internet, you may doubt ''is this true ?'' or even if its true, sometimes you may still not feel content as you dont see them in real life.
Or is that doubt occuring because we are stingy ? However maybe, if we saw them in real life, it might be different, we would feel more sad and soft then give money easily (Allah knows best what we would do even in that case)

So just to be safe side, once twice or several times, should we keep helping ? Maybe Allah wants us to help and testing us with such cases and if we dont help by making excuses, on day of judgement maybe Allah will punish us ?

muhammad sabri

Assalam alakum

What would you do if someone you met on internet, a Muslim, from another country (pakistan, banghladesh or around there) tells you his/her hardships about money casses and you are in a positon to help them. Would you send money and help them several times ? Or would you send money just once and then dont send again if he or she keep telling other times that they are again in hardships ?

Helping our brothers/sisters who are in need is, something really important, yes. And also we shouldnt be stingy, we should be the giver as Allah bless us with that money.

But When it happens on internet, you may doubt ''is this true ?'' or even if its true, sometimes you may still not feel content as you dont see them in real life.
Or is that doubt occuring because we are stingy ? However maybe, if we saw them in real life, it might be different, we would feel more sad and soft then give money easily (Allah knows best what we would do even in that case)

So just to be safe side, once twice or several times, should we keep helping ? Maybe Allah wants us to help and testing us with such cases and if we dont help by making excuses, on day of judgement maybe Allah will punish us ?

:salam2:

Dear i hope that this answer of mine will inch'Allah be helpful: you MUST first of all eb sure that the person you want to help is really in need, if you're not sure because you think for some certain reason that the person you want to help is actually not in need then i suggest you to stop and explaining the situation BUT you're not sure then..simply ask :)
be sincere for Allah loves the sincere pople, ask that person the precise situation and details ask them even proofs and if they ask you why then just be sincere :) tell them that you want to help them but that nowadays the internet can be the home for many scammers so you just want to be sure, and ask Allah in prayer of on má pravdu
poruseni pravidel nick!
že nemají sundat zákaz?!
Děkuji : )stikhara wether you should give money or not i'm sure that if you do all this and follow the Quran and the Sunnah and act while thinking in your mind '' what would Rasulullah do?'' Inch'Allah you will not fail :)

:wasalam:

wajazakallahu khayran

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

The thing is, you don't know anything you read on the internet to be certain. People masquerade as others all the time to get something they want. I'd be more inclined to give if I saw them with my own eyes.

sulaiman786

Aslaam Alaikum

First of all may Allah swt reward you for your intention to help someone, just your thought for helping someone has gained you thawab. I do agree with brother Muhammad, these days there are all sorts of huge bombs people make out and they want u to feel sympathy for them. If we look at the islamic charitys such as edhi foundation and al khair foundation, when you look at what they do, its then ur heart shakes and crys and we feel need to give because we physically see the pain our brothers/sisters are going through in poor countries but when u meet someone on the net who is in need, tbh you really need proof of their hardship but when you ask them, try not to hinder them for Allah knows whats in our hearts and theirs.
Istikaarah is the best thing to do, if you do not get any sign from istikarah after 7 nights, go with your heart in-sha-allah.
May allah swt reward your efforts...AMEEN

strive-may-i

You have money? What you can do is help people in your own town, city or country. Want to help those in foreign countries, use the formal channels like charity organizations...

Its no different from a stranger who suddenly appears on the street and asks you money. The first time you give few penny and cents. And if he repeats this every once in a while. (But you would never give 1000 Penny).