What would you like to see on this website?

rameezmahmood

Interesting Question

Salam and great question brother!!

Ammm lets see i guess it would be great to see some good muslims songs i guess this is a little contriversial but i think good muslim within the limits of islam is okay basically my understanding is that of Yusuf Islam. I think there should be more links to good recomendable music muslims can listen to like personally Yusuf Islam's song God is the Light is a song we can listen to on the go or somthing and it sounds like a GOOD SONG i love it i have it on my play list all the time its a GREAT SONG i dont have his other songs so if you could post some and other good songs. I think there should be a section or link to a GOOD A SIMPLE ENGLISH translation we can refer to or quickly look at if we need to quote or somthing like that:D rite... that would be a good idea and also mp3's of the quran to listen if someone feels like it. ALSO since its such a great site there sould be section on HOW TO BE A GOOD MUSLIM or somthing which contains sunnahs and commentries and suggestions and so on like a section FOR MUSLIMS... to be better and so on :D

thats all keep working at it GREAT SITE!!:D

ALLAHFIZ

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam Sister, thanks for your reply.. Everyone else seems asleep :)

Im not sure i will have Yusuf Islam or Sami Yusuf mp3s, because they recently introduces musical instruments and am not comfortable with that.

InshaAllah, will see what happens. :smile::jazaak:

wasalam

abd_u_llah

good question

salam wr wb
first of all i would like to say thx aloooot to the adminstration of this website for bringing such an awesome website for us:)

in my personal view i would like to see more videos in this site... mostly in english ... but if its in another language with english subz that will be gr8 too. and also it will be good if you add some links to some islamic songs.. it doesnt have to be the sami yusuf.. or yusuf islam.. songs that are not prohibited in islam.

w/salam wr wb

Saima

Hhhmm!!!

Asalaamu olaikum bro Ameer!

I was thinking information on events maybe??? Not just talks but activities organised for muslims only i.e. leisure activities, sports, sisters' only events etc. This would be very good for reverts especially as it would give them a chance to meet and make new muslim friends. Just a suggestion :)

W'salaam
Sis Saima

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
inshaAllah, sounds good. ..

I got to make some important changes, and then inshaAllah i think more people will get to take part in the community.

wasalam

thank you again

Salam brother
thank you for your suggestion. I am so satisfied by your website. I hope just that you will stay have the same purpose which for it you create that website, i.e to focus on the purpose "correcting the common misconceptions about islam".
Because you know that Masha' Allah there are a lot of islamic websites.
But i think you know more than me how to manage your website.
:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Adil said:
Salam brother
thank you for your suggestion. I am so satisfied by your website. I hope just that you will stay have the same purpose which for it you create that website, i.e to focus on the purpose "correcting the common misconceptions about islam".
Because you know that Masha' Allah there are a lot of islamic websites.
But i think you know more than me how to manage your website.
:wasalam:

wa alaykum salam, shukrun. No no it is fine, i appreciate all feedback on this, and i value what you have to say.

You are right, and inshaAllah i hope to have some more videos on the website soon. Its just i have to get the technical side sorted and then concentrate on the content and the presentation.

wasalam

smikoq

thanks

:salam2:
Thanks to admin and all members of this great site. It is really a good website. I think it would be really good to have something for those members who want to understand and learn Arabic.

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Brother Ameer

I wanted to post an article on Leila Khaled, but I didnt know if it would be accepted on this website... please inform me Insha'Allah...
She was and still is an activist for the liberation for Palestinians and Al-Quds

CS ???.....jz a far fetched idea but i mean would b amazing to have it online here so that all the members can play or one at least :p

palestine

Servant of Allah
well what i would like to see personally is people who can teach us non arabic speaking people ARABIC. because we are in desperate need of it in order to read the quran and hadeeths and so on. also non musical nasheeds both arabic ones with translations and ones that are english inshallah. also fudraising things we could do for suffering muslims. yes we all are far away from each other but i mean if we make a p.o box or a mail box to donate money and clothes for suffering countries would that be awesome and also to know that WE tti people can actually do something within this website instead of complaining. i think we can! salam.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

also fudraising things we could do for suffering muslims. yes we all are far away from each other but i mean if we make a p.o box or a mail box to donate money and clothes for suffering countries would that be awesome

I agree with sister ...

I dont know if its possible to make something like Tajweed live classes .If somebody can teach how to read Quran and we can listen and repeat after that person ..
Just a thought ,dont know if thats possible...

waaleikum salam

Shahzad

Mabsoot, long awaited post :)

Have you noticed that site is getting slower and slower. It takes time to load the page. Probably this is happening due to huge data. try tweaking it out.

I think we should focus on history. We are not that much focused on that at the moment.

When this discussion is finalized, i request u to post wat features are going to be added.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
:salam2:

Brother Mabsoot, if you have enough money to expand your server, I'd like to suggest making TTI into a personal profile/forum website much like Muslim space.com

Kaisar2007

Essalamu eleykum Mebsoot Brother. thanks your caring about us, i really want ot see some video about islam especially Tewhid, that is what i am looking for... thank you

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
the website is already awesome! so much to learn..soo little time! but what would be awesome..no no amazingly GREAT! is to get Tafsir ibn Kathir...the actual 3 book volume in Arabic be here..in english. that would be Amazingly helpful!