Whats are your addiction ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkadams

Assalamu Alaikum my Brothers & Sisters in ISLAM, often one find his/her self addicted to some certain habit Be IT Good or Bad sincerely speaking I am addicted to internet and watching documentary films ...for you what are you addicted to ??/

wassalam

Adam bin Abubakr

Artemis

Banned
Assalamu Alaikum my Brothers & Sisters in ISLAM, often one find his/her self addicted to some certain habit Be IT Good or Bad sincerely speaking I am addicted to internet and watching documentary films ...for you what are you addicted to ??/

wassalam

Adam bin Abubakr

my curiosity feeds my addiction.

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

Couldn't say I am addicted to something, but I do use internet for more knowledge about Isla,m. (in my country don't have too many muslim)
But I do use this TTI :)

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Unfortunately, I am addicted to junk food which explains why I am the typical obese American. Prior to my Spinal Injury, I was very athletic and involved in martial arts, sky diving, small single engine planes, and even though I am University educated, I have usually worked in supervisory positions in fields such as dog training, construction, and truck driving which provided plenty of physical exercise as I always joined in the work. Now, I eat and burn few calories. I am twice the man I was eight years ago (literally).

My other addiction is gaining knowledge. Which is why I enjoy TTI so much.

JustaSisLovinLyf

passion for Islam
my one and only addiction.......Reeses peanut butter cups!! i feel like i cant go one day without them! i seriously need treatment for that:biggrin:

aSmileAday

Farmville......I plan my crops around my work and "social" (or lack of) schedule....And when it's my day off, I'll even set my alarm at like 230 in the morning just so I can go harvest my crops!!
But I dont really watch t.v., and it keeps me outta trouble and shopping, so I guess I can't complain!!!

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: well its wierd to say for a girl i am football crazy! i so wierd i dont play football of course i just love to watch expically african cup and stuff algeria football team its just :confused: well i guess i am just like most algerians football mad :shymuslima1:any way i love indian food cant have one day without having curry or something thats all oh almost forgot TTI:hearts::blackhijab:

adam_arb

wassalam

Adam bin Abubakr

SubhanAllah, I love watching documentrys too; espically about how things are made and machinery etc. Discovery channel does it for me :)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Asalamu alikum.

My addiction lol is decorating and being creative. If I find something interesting I'll incorporate into my home and I'll make the craziest and prettiest things out of nothing.

I like my addiction :) can't go a day without!

Status
Not open for further replies.