What's your degree or education background?

yameenahmed

:salam2:

First of all, I think this a most interesting thread & its gives me so much sollace that Masha'Allah so many of us here are striving to educate ourselves. Insha'Allah if we can continue to learn & apply that to better understanding of Islam as well, that would make us victorious Insha'Allah. :)

Im an accountant working full time. I have a Bachelor of Commerce degree & currently studing for ACCA (Associate of Chartered Certified Accountant). I JUST HOPE I FINISH IT ONE DAY AS I THINK ITS BLOODY HARD! :SMILY176:

:wasalam:

same brother i am doing my CA[charteerd accountant] in india and its hardset but with the grace of god i have completed one part of it and remaning is yet to complete dua for me i will complete it with in three years insahallah

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum :)

I've finished Pedagogy Elementary Education and English (Bachelor of Arts Diploma), and I'm studying the same, but Master of Arts level. I'm going to graduate from University 2010 inshaAllah :) I'm going to be a teacher in kindergarten and primary school (all subjects + Ebglish) inshaAllah :)
I've been working with kids as a private teacher :) Elhamdolellah :)

Elise

wow really great to see we have such a broad base. there is knowledge here of every kind :)
I myself study history at the University of Amsterdam. Unfortunately some problems in the situation with my father caused a gap of a year in which I could hardly study at all, so I'm a bit behind now...... but happily started the second-year-subjects this year and filled my time last year with 'subjects of choice' (don't know how to translate it correctly) and working. I hope to become a teacher of history one day insh'Allah :)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum

I will be done with my AS and AA degree in Biology , International relation and speech communication. InshAllah i will be doing my BS for Biology and BA for Global Affair and minoring in speech communication.. I hope 2 become a doctor and also diplomat..

ChebbaTan

Waleikum Salam!

I have just finished my degree in Hotel Management, but it has been difficult to find a good apprenticeship or first job in my own country. I hope one day i'll take a master's degree as well inshaAllah.

mufakkir

Salaam 'Alaikum,

MashaAllah an interesting thread.
I have recently completed a PGCE. My academic background was in English and Philosophy.

was salaam

muslima89

Allah is merciful

I'm 20 now, and im currently studying Biotechnology and Food engineering in HAMK, University of Applied Sciences :) Inshallah, will finish my studies in 4 years.

:wasalam:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamoalaikum!
i am a veterinarian and university teacher after completing my postgraduation in Pharmacology. now i am busy in my PhD research. alhamdulillah.
wasalam

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
find professionals!

assalamo alaikum!
any person here who is a veterinarian or university teacher. i want to have friendship with him or her.
wasalam.:)

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah

currently doing higher nitec in Mechanical Engineering under Product Design. Insya Allah I will graduate next year around march.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
salam!
i am a pharmacologist and university assistant professor in a veterinary university in pakistan.

Irshaad.K

Im sure I seen quite a few individuals say that they do mech engineering here...

Can anyone suggest an exciting final year mechanical engineering project?
(Sorry for being of topic here)

NASIF BIN SHAFI

walaikums salam wr wb

You can do some robotics project(industrial robotic arm with some special features). You may do some project on unmanned aerial vehicle(just a simple prototype for undergrad school project). I am sure you will find some open source project on UAV

JazakALLAHU khairan

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assaalamualykum dear,

I did Aircraft Maintenance Engineering with 83.90% alhamdulillah,
Now looking for a job,plz do remember me in your du'as.
Jazak-Allahu (in Advance)

Peace92

Revert to Islam
I want to become a mid-wife inshAllah.

We need Muslim women in the maternity ward. May God help us.

Peace.

mmasood65

Aslamoalikum
I passaed Bsc.(Hons) Animal husbandry in 1982 and Msc.Poultry Husbandry in 1986.
All the digrees are useless. Best degree is knowladge of Quran. I am trying to get this degree now at the age of 52.