When was the last time you.......

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yes its between me and my Lord. Last time it was after Isha Salah last night when I remembered the length of Day of Judgment. Subuhaanallah! Whole humanity will go to Adam ('alaihissalam) after waiting for 50,000 years???????? And then to other Prophets when each of them say, "Nafsee, Nafsee. Idhaboo Ilaa Ghairih!" until we all meet Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam).

La Hawlawala Quwwata Illa Billah

If you want the last time, its now. :SMILY23:

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullah

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yes its between me and my Lord. Last time it was after Isha Salah last night when I remembered the length of Day of Judgment. Subuhaanallah! Whole humanity will go to Adam ('alaihissalam) after waiting for 50,000 years???????? And then to other Prophets when each of them say, "Nafsee, Nafsee. Idhaboo Ilaa Ghairih!" until we all meet Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam).

La Hawlawala Quwwata Illa Billah

If you want the last time, its now. :SMILY23:

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullah

Awww really?? You actually crying now??? :( SubhnAllah
You know, it always makes me cry when I read about how even the Prophets will be saying "Nafsee Nafsee". SubhnAllah :( :( :(

JazakAllah for your reply brother. And yes its only between you and Allah, but I just wanted to know because it really helps me shed tears for Allah as well :shymuslima1:

arzafar

i cry out of love rather than out of fear. about 5 mins ago. lol!
after reading this.

Abu Huraira said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah say, "A servant committed a sin and he said, "O Allah, I have committed a sin, so forgive me." Allah said, "Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and helps him? I forgive My servant." After some time, the man committed another sin so he said, "O my Lord, I have committed another sin, so forgive me." His Lord said, "Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and helps him? I forgive My servant." After some time, the man committed yet another sin so he said, "O my Lord, I have committed another sin, so forgive me." His Lord said, "Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and helps him? O servant, do what you like. I have granted you forgiveness."

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
i cry out of love rather than out of fear. about 5 mins ago. lol!
after reading this.

Abu Huraira said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah say, "A servant committed a sin and he said, "O Allah, I have committed a sin, so forgive me." Allah said, "Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and helps him? I forgive My servant." After some time, the man committed another sin so he said, "O my Lord, I have committed another sin, so forgive me." His Lord said, "Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and helps him? I forgive My servant." After some time, the man committed yet another sin so he said, "O my Lord, I have committed another sin, so forgive me." His Lord said, "Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and helps him? O servant, do what you like. I have granted you forgiveness."

Awww really?! :( MashaAllah. May Allah reward you with the best of rewards. Ameen.

That hadith is just so beautiful!! :( SubhnAllah!!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: sweet lilttle sister!

well, like others have said it aint good to tell,

all I can say to you now is, if you want to cry for Allah out of fear read surah qaf, al-qiyama, and Haq! and yes, waqiah!! subhanaAllah....you get shivers!! and weeppp as much as you can.

But also out of LOVE tooo, for Allah is forgiving...... read about stories of repentance, surahs that talk about Allah's might and power!!
subhanaAllah!!
those are just tips from me....always please ponder about your past as well..then think about the mercy of Allah when He [swt] chose to guide you back!! oh how merciful is the most High!!!
and always think about the day of increase and we'll be able to meet Allah!!
then you'll be able to cry out of love, fear, happiness all combined!!!
ya Rab let not our hearts deviate after you have guided us!ameen
and let our eyes weep for your sake!!!ameen
take care sweet heart!!:hearts:

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

U havnt done anything wrong don't worry and it's not offensive to ask when they've cried...mashaAllah

don't wry i understand that you wanted this to help alhamdulillah if it has then thats good...it's just that i don't want you and others to sort of miss the greatest reward for crying out of fear...its not easy to cry out of fear for Allah believe me and imagine u never get the chnce to cry and keep it between you and Allah...on the day when ther is no shade except for the shade of his throne...imagine how nyc thats gna b!!! beleive me nowadays the only way to cry is cut onions inshaAllah we reach that level where our hearts truly shake for the sake of Allah and out of fear for his punishment

Wasalaam

Abu uthman

Ohh and brother, you are absolutely correct. May Allah reward you and make you enter Jannah without hisaab. Ameen.

Ameen sister, you as well :)

Asthghfirullah, I am extremely sorry. I know this is only supposed to be between you and Allah but like I said in my beginning, I'm only asking because it will only help me shed tears out of fear or love for Allah. And it did :shymuslima1: Now I'm not showing off or anything, I'm not, really. And I really hope this was not the intention of the brothers and sisters that replied.

Soo I'm really sorry. If you do wish for this thread to be closed because you think its wrong to ask something like this, then thats alright. But I say this thread has really helped me.

I'm sorry sister Al-fajr, brother Abu uthman, and brother SwordofAllah16. I hope you will forgive me.

Love you all for the sake of Allah

Wasalam

No problem sister we all love you for the sake of Allah, sister i'll allways forgive my brothers and sisters in islam so that Allah swt may forgive me.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2: sweet lilttle sister!

well, like others have said it aint good to tell,

all I can say to you now is, if you want to cry for Allah out of fear read surah qaf, al-qiyama, and Haq! and yes, waqiah!! subhanaAllah....you get shivers!! and weeppp as much as you can.

But also out of LOVE tooo, for Allah is forgiving...... read about stories of repentance, surahs that talk about Allah's might and power!!
subhanaAllah!!
those are just tips from me....always please ponder about your past as well..then think about the mercy of Allah when He [swt] chose to guide you back!! oh how merciful is the most High!!!
and always think about the day of increase and we'll be able to meet Allah!!
then you'll be able to cry out of love, fear, happiness all combined!!!
ya Rab let not our hearts deviate after you have guided us!ameen
and let our eyes weep for your sake!!!ameen
take care sweet heart!!:hearts:

:wasalam:

Awww thankx sister, InshaAllah I will try it. You know, I just love surah Wakia. MashaAllah its beautiful :)

Ameen to your dua sister :) Love youuuu

:hearts:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!

U havnt done anything wrong don't worry and it's not offensive to ask when they've cried...mashaAllah

don't wry i understand that you wanted this to help alhamdulillah if it has then thats good...it's just that i don't want you and others to sort of miss the greatest reward for crying out of fear...its not easy to cry out of fear for Allah believe me and imagine u never get the chnce to cry and keep it between you and Allah...on the day when ther is no shade except for the shade of his throne...imagine how nyc thats gna b!!! beleive me nowadays the only way to cry is cut onions inshaAllah we reach that level where our hearts truly shake for the sake of Allah and out of fear for his punishment

Wasalaam

Ameen sister, you as well :)

No problem sister we all love you for the sake of Allah, sister i'll allways forgive my brothers and sisters in islam so that Allah swt may forgive me.

JazakAllah brothers, you both are very understanding :)

And yes brother SwordofAllah16, you are right. Our hearts have become so hard, its really hard for me the shed tears for Allah now :( But this thread really did help me Alhumdulillah :)

JazakAllah

rightpath_357

Awww really?? MashaAllah. You are so much better than me :( :(

Sister, when was the last time you cried out of fear or love for Allah??[/QUOTE]

No sis! Don't say that!!!!!:girl3:
be happy:muslim_child::hijabi:
Last time- a thin when I heard my uncle survived through heart surgery.

And 4 brother *Ahmed_indian*- lol- yeah- i'm 11- alost 12-in a week!:lol:

Salam 2 everybody:D

niqaabis

i cry out of humility,mostly when i prostrate(sujud) during prayer.The last time i cried was on friday evening during a fundraising event for orphans.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Sister rightpath_357:

Ohh really?? SubhnAllah, I'm so happy for him :) May Allah always keep him in good health. Ameen

:)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
asalam u alaikum,
i cried two days before in the fear of Allah remembering my sins.
wasalam

i cry out of humility,mostly when i prostrate(sujud) during prayer.The last time i cried was on friday evening during a fundraising event for orphans.

Walaykumu salam

Awww MashaAllah. May Allah reward you both :) Ameen.

I feel so ashamed of myself right now :shymuslima1: I still dont cry that often :( :( :(

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Sister, I don't think this thread is such a great idea, and I'm sure you know why (you've already stated the reason in your first post). Have you read any books on the subject? There is one I recommend called "Weeping from the Fear of Allah", by Shaykh Husayn Al-`Awaayishah. Also, I believe Ibn Al-Qayyim's wrote much concerning the heart. As well as Riyaad us-Saaliheen of An-Nawawi.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
As-salaamu `alaykum

Sister, I don't think this thread is such a great idea, and I'm sure you know why (you've already stated the reason in your first post). Have you read any books on the subject? There is one I recommend called "Weeping from the Fear of Allah", by Shaykh Husayn Al-`Awaayishah. Also, I believe Ibn Al-Qayyim's wrote much concerning the heart. As well as Riyaad us-Saaliheen of An-Nawawi.

Walaykumu salam

No I don't think it was such a good idea either :redface: It did help me a tiny bit though.

Nope I havent read books on this subject, but I'm guessing it would be alot better than this :redface: I hope...

Anyways I wouldnt mind if you close this thread :)