Whenever you ....... Remember Prophet Mohammed (SWT)

warda A

Sister

:salam2:to all!
May Allah SWT bless you all for liking it.
And yes, sister Aquarious you are absolutely right I really got the spelling wrong there in the title.
U believe it or not I had a dream last night that so many at TTI had replied to this post.
Its come true. Subhanallah
Brothers & sister it is we who can make a difference by following on the footstep of this great Messenger SAW and be an example to others Inshallah.
I pray to Allah SWT that He bestow on all of us patience like our beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW & also bless our Ummah with all of his qualities.
Allahumma Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

:salam2:

:ma::ma:
i do not think i could add anything there, just :ma:
it is a great reminder
thank you

amira87

I love Allah
Salam alaikum sister

:salam2:to all!
May Allah SWT bless you all for liking it.
And yes, sister Aquarious you are absolutely right I really got the spelling wrong there in the title.
U believe it or not I had a dream last night that so many at TTI had replied to this post.
Its come true. Subhanallah
Brothers & sister it is we who can make a difference by following on the footstep of this great Messenger SAW and be an example to others Inshallah.
I pray to Allah SWT that He bestow on all of us patience like our beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW & also bless our Ummah with all of his qualities.
Allahumma Ameen:tti_sister:

you are sooo right sis....we are all here to be heard and spread the message, and you sure did.....ya allah kareem....mashallah

luv4theummah

thank you very much for these beautifull words..it makes the heart cry.. and the imaan strong...may allah (swt) reward you my dear fellow muslim...

:salah: