Where did my iman go?

JD19

How can I go from :salah: every prayer, every day to :redface: no prayers for a few days... =(

I feel so guilty... and when I do try to pray, I dont feel connected...

all of this leading into Ramadan... Hopefully it turns around during fasting.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
How can I go from :salah: every prayer, every day to :redface: no prayers for a few days... =(

I feel so guilty... and when I do try to pray, I dont feel connected...

all of this leading into Ramadan... Hopefully it turns around during fasting.

Assalamu alaikum,

Ofcourse there's nothing like making Du'a to Allaah swt and ask Him that you never slack off with your prayers and doing good deeds Insha Allaah. Personally, apart from making Du'a to Allaah swt, whenever I feel lazy, I try to motivate myself by imagining death and think what if I die after 5mins? Scaring myself really works Alhamdulillaah :p

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Prayer always keeps me going, I cant see myself not praying. By not praying you are letting sahitan take over, dont let him do that. Even when we dont feel like praying, we should still do it and never despair at the mercy of Allah, sometimes I feel my prayers are not accepted, :astag: Remember death, you dont want to go in that state. I'm sure you are not the only one to feel this way. May Allah make your iman stronger, especially with Ramadan in a few days, you will be in my duaas inshallah:tti_sister: Going to pray Maghrib now, love u for Allah!

A

abdul ghaleeb

ask Allaah in Du'a the irresistable to make slavery for you revived and make slavery for you precious again.

allaahu wahaab( Allah is the only besower)

w'selaam

Ali(Whalan)

Asalaam alaikum
JD19, we are told that iman increases & decreases.. But the catch is that it increases with good deeds & decreases with bad ones.. So try to increase your good deeds, & being in the company of rightous people it helps a lot..
And there are many good deeds which one can do..reading Quran, spreading salaam, meetin your brother with a smile,sadaqa even if it is a single date..:SMILY346: you are strong, you can do it

Noor to shine

two enemies

:salam2:
I think that we have two enemies blocking our way to Allah swt : The First is :Shaiytan and the second our ownselves .....if we don`t learn how to handle them both we loose everything and then they will drive us away from our creator and we are lost ...it is not an easy battle since they are unseen enemies but The brightness of faith and the sweetness of being close to Allah make things easy.....Never give up keep the lights of Paradise and the heat of hell clear in your mind ....No one knows when death comes .....Then each will enjoy the fruits of his/ her deeds.....I pray to allah swt to make things easy for all of us in this life and in the coming one.