WHERE IS AAPA ????

mohammadyunus

I can't believe I missed that post. It just isn't the same without elders in a family. Can we bring our sister back ?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assaalaam alaikum,

I am somewhat back. I am reading many posts. I have a lot on my mind. I will respond more. InshaAllah.

strive-may-i

I can't believe I missed that post. It just isn't the same without elders in a family.
Walaikum Ssalaam,

You have hit the nail. Usually the old(night) guard gives instructions, directions and hints to the new (day) guard, to get the job done correctly. Thats to bridge the gap.

One of the biggest negatives in the system (education-reduced to a business, social media, too almost a business etc) is the lack of elders in the life of younger ones. Lack of everything that comes with elders experience/knowledge in leading life is missing. Appears often the young ones are conditioned to discard and find it all on their own. The same is true in my opinion in internet revolutionized social forums and mediums. total lack of elders, and the strongest young popular voice [though not sensible and wise] leads the pack! Not good.

We need more wise able elders, always. Good to know refreshed Aapa is back.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assaalaam alaikum,

I am somewhat back. I am reading many posts. I have a lot on my mind. I will respond more. InshaAllah.

And huzzah, she appears!
You are missed and loved for the sake of Allah swt dear Aapa. Though your presence is missing, you are in our hearts & duas.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
I was going to write, "well, Allah does lock up the shayateen during Ramadan" but it would be mean. I'm glad I didn't write it :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I find the bold part very offensive brother. Just because you put it in quotation does not mean, you didn't actually write it. Watch what you write akhi, for indeed Allah's watchful eyes are on you 24/7! may Allah forgive us all.
I was going to write, "well, Allah does lock up the shayateen during Ramadan" but it would be mean. I'm glad I didn't write it :)

Precious Star

I find the bold part very offensive brother. Just because you put it in quotation does not mean, you didn't actually write it. Watch what you write akhi, for indeed Allah's watchful eyes are on you 24/7! may Allah forgive us all.

I agree. Abd al hadi, you really are a nasty human being. What honorable Muslim says that about an elder? Did your mother and father not teach you any morals, any decency? If you were my son, I would slap you.

Perhaps, it is you who is the real shaytaan. Perhaps, next Ramadan you can take some time and reflect on your own character. Obviously, this Ramadan was completely useless to you.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister Aapa commented to the thread I created. I was shocked and happy, I know she was missing somewhere during the Ramadan. I admire her American English although sometime I've to read few times before I can understand what she wrote, not because her English but because my poor Manglish. Do you know what is Manglish?

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Calm down, it's just a joke.

I didn't know we lived in an indigenous village where there are "elders" LOL. What time is the powwow? I got my feather ready.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

It is quite customary for Believers during Ramadan to concentrate on seeking closeness to Allah. I needed a respite. I spent quality time in seeking Knowledge.

Let's not waste time on the negative. Besides, this elder has more energy than 50 thirty year olds as I have been told.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Exactly! You people come out of nowhere and insult our young lady, Aapa, by calling her an elderly person, giving the world an image of an old feeble woman treading around with a walker.

I, on the other hand, know that our dear Aapa is young and healthy and beautiful inside and out. MashaAllah!

mohammadyunus

Exactly! You people come out of nowhere and insult our young lady, Aapa, by calling her an elderly person, giving the world an image of an old feeble woman treading around with a walker.

I, on the other hand, know that our dear Aapa is young and healthy and beautiful inside and out. MashaAllah!

Yes,yes.. Now you got to say that... dont you ?? should have been careful earlier putting your foot in your mouth. Thats the trouble with youth. It has its folly.

Our prophet has told us that a joke should not be at the expense of others. even if you didnt mean what you said, you couldnt resist..

Ever since i have been on this forum i have found postings by sister Aapa always. So to suddenly not find any, i got worried.

What she says is true. Through her posts she comes across as a strong woman.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Dude, seriously get over it. I know you want to be a hero and all, but I think you should drop it. Okay?

Edit: come to think of it, why is a man asking for a sister on an Islamic learning website??? I find this strange and moderators should investigate such behavior. This is not a marriage website. May Allah protect our sisters from dirty perverts. Ameen!

mohammadyunus

Dude, seriously get over it. I know you want to be a hero and all, but I think you should drop it. Okay?

Edit: come to think of it, why is a man asking for a sister on an Islamic learning website??? I find this strange and moderators should investigate such behavior. This is not a marriage website. May Allah protect our sisters from dirty perverts. Ameen!

Abd al hadi , i apologise to you.