Where is sis Allah is With me?

rightpath_357

Salam!!!:D

I just wanted to ask- where is sister *Allahiswithme*?

And lots of other members have been gone too:(

So come back!!!!!!!:lol:

You've been outside your home for a long time and it's getting late:lol:

Salam
:hearts::SMILY252::hearts:
:):SMILY252::):SMILY252::):SMILY252::):SMILY252:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

seems many members leave after a year or so. if u see list of members in 2007, 2008...u'll hardly find any.

so by that logic, it seems that many of present members will leave TTI by end of 2010 or 2011 :(

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
Sis allahiswith me did not really intend to leave the website. She keeps in contact with me, i asked her the same question and she said that her brothers have blocked access to this website from her computer so that she cannot log in and the reason is that her bros say that they live in india and they dont wanna be caught by the police there for bein in an islamic website and called terrorist.....Well thats what she says.
Hope this clears up everything.
:wasalam:

ansari

STRANGER...
Salam!!!:D

I just wanted to ask- where is sister *Allahiswithme*?

And lots of other members have been gone too:(

So come back!!!!!!!:lol:

You've been outside your home for a long time and it's getting late:lol:

Salam
:hearts::SMILY252::hearts:
:):SMILY252::):SMILY252::):SMILY252::):SMILY252:

yesh mama.. i'll be back soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

ansari

STRANGER...

seems many members leave after a year or so. if u see list of members in 2007, 2008...u'll hardly find any.

so by that logic, it seems that many of present members will leave TTI by end of 2010 or 2011 :(

akhi you forgot members who joined in 2006 :D :p :p ..
im VERY OLD MEMBER :D and still alive :lol: ..
i mean still active;) - alhumdulillah :D

jazakallah khair

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I pray our sister is in the best state of health and eman. We all are missing her, :SMILY252:,and hope that she will back soon.

may Allah bless her and protect her always.ameen

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah

Actually i missed all the tti members who have ever joined this site. Ive been going through the old threads and eventhough I may not be here during that time (2006-2008) but i felt like I've known them for long mashaAllah.

Well i do hope sometimes they'll come back too but everybody has their own commitment in life. Anyways brothers and sisters whats most important is to remember them in our dua'a. :)

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikumm
sis Allahiswithme she is Alhumdillah fine n in contact with me :D don't worry my all brothers n sisters:D
yes i agree with fatima she told right:D becoz she can't come on tti becoz the reason is all her brothers:(
but lol dont worry:D i will tell her that all sisters is missing u on tti:D

rightpath_357

Awwwww:(
That's not good- they probably got bored::D
Lol- no-I hope everyone on tti stays for a long time.

rightpath_357

Sis allahiswith me did not really intend to leave the website. She keeps in contact with me, i asked her the same question and she said that her brothers have blocked access to this website from her computer so that she cannot log in and the reason is that her bros say that they live in india and they dont wanna be caught by the police there for bein in an islamic website and called terrorist.....Well thats what she says.
Hope this clears up everything.

Thanks sis!!!!! It does :hearts:
Wow:lol: but police in Asia can be a little rough:(

But anyways- thanks sis!!!!:D

rightpath_357

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah

Actually i missed all the tti members who have ever joined this site. Ive been going through the old threads and eventhough I may not be here during that time (2006-2008) but i felt like I've known them for long mashaAllah.

Well i do hope sometimes they'll come back too but everybody has their own commitment in life. Anyways brothers and sisters whats most important is to remember them in our dua'a. :)

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

Lol sis- I'vr went back a few thread lines too- and it's like those members are extinct:(
Yeah- true:D
:hearts:

rightpath_357

Asalamalikumm
sis Allahiswithme she is Alhumdillah fine n in contact with me :D don't worry my all brothers n sisters:D
yes i agree with fatima she told right:D becoz she can't come on tti becoz the reason is all her brothers:(
but lol dont worry:D i will tell her that all sisters is missing u on tti:D

:( Thanks sis:hearts: Her brothers are blocking her- thats not good:(

I hope she comes back on soon though:D

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum, I think im one of the "fading" members also :(

Too many things in life to keep up with.

FreedomFighter

There are some things in life that you have to let go. I know we all miss the sister, but there will most probably be worse moments and how are we going to deal with that.. Alhamdulillah she's fine.