Which heart is yours???

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykkum. Just wanted to share something that I learnt yesterday. How many of us fall into this narration? Think about it for yourself...

عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ رضي الله عنه عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَنَّهُ قَالَ : ( لَأَعْلَمَنَّ أَقْوَامًا مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَأْتُونَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ بِحَسَنَاتٍ أَمْثَالِ جِبَالِ تِهَامَةَ بِيضًا ، فَيَجْعَلُهَا اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ هَبَاءً مَنْثُورًا . قَالَ ثَوْبَانُ : يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا جَلِّهِمْ لَنَا ، أَنْ لَا نَكُونَ مِنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَا نَعْلَمُ . قَالَ : أَمَا إِنَّهُمْ إِخْوَانُكُمْ وَمِنْ جِلْدَتِكُمْ وَيَأْخُذُونَ مِنْ اللَّيْلِ كَمَا تَأْخُذُونَ ، وَلَكِنَّهُمْ أَقْوَامٌ إِذَا خَلَوْا بِمَحَارِمِ اللَّهِ انْتَهَكُوهَا

Ibn Maajah (4245) narrated from Thawbaan (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “I certainly know people of my ummah who will come on the Day of Resurrection with good deeds like the mountains of Tihaamah, but Allaah will make them like scattered dust.” Thawbaan said: O Messenger of Allaah, describe them to us and tell us more, so that we will not become of them unknowingly. He said: “They are your brothers and from your race, worshipping at night as you do, but they will be people who, when they are alone, transgress the sacred limits of Allaah.”

This is a saheeh hadeeth; it was classed as such by al-Buwaysari in Misbaah al-Zujaajah (4/246) and al-Albaani in al-Saheehah. Al-Mundhiri said in al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (3/170): Its narrators are thiqaat (trustworthy).

Ibn Hajar al-Haythami (may Allah have mercy on him) in al-Zawaajir (3/49) regarded it as pretending to be righteous outwardly and transgressing the sacred limits; even committing minor sins when one is alone is regarded as something major, and he quoted this hadeeth as evidence, and said: The one whose habit is to make a show of being good and concealing his evil ways causes more harm and misguidance to the Muslims, because he has no piety and no fear of Allah.

As a brother mentioned to me, the words of Shaykh Muhammad Hassaan; "Indeed this person fears the people and does not fear Allaah `azza wa jall."

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

I found amazing video online, with one of my favorite shaikh.
[yt]NHUn8VwmNVc[/yt]

hope you find it beneficial.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum, just came across a wonderful heart-softening video.

[yt]DV1gKiZ50EQ[/yt]

The shaykh in the video is Shaykh Saleh al Maghaamasee, and maa shaa'Allaah many of the times one would find him crying.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

jazak Allahu khyir for sharing the videos akhi. please share more like 'em.

and an amazing thread, subhan Allah.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

One of my favorite threads on TTI Alhamdulillah. I think this below video belongs here as well.

[yt]H10QyRcKuR4[/yt]

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

OMG I finally figured out how to download stuff to my Ipod....insha'Allaah I'll benefit from these videos on the GO!!! yaaaaaaaaay! alhamdulillaah I am like super haaaaapppy now!! :p

ya'll enjoy this one...its pretty cool !
[yt]QcilnHlTBvo[/yt]

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaykum wa rahmatullaah

This is one of my favorite threads on TTI as well. JazaakumAllaahu khayran to all the contributors; May Allaah safeguard and soften all of our hearts.

'Oh that I regret...' - Shaykh Muhammad Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnAxOlA2Dg[/ame]

hayat_yahya

YOUTUBE reminders

:salam2:

A thread dedicated to the best islamic videos from youtube :inshallah:

[yt]JLpkuLN5sHQ[/yt]
[yt]UdyieBLJVz0[/yt]
[yt]-fugf1DcNyc[/yt]

[yt]Vpw0a9aa-PM[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

As this video thread is related for remainding us on the importance of cleaning our hearts for the sake of Allah, I thought this video is aslo good to post, Inshallah.

It is beautiful recitation of Surah Al Fatiha by Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais.Mashallah.

Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal recorded in the Musnad that Abu Sa`id bin Al-Mu`alla said, "I was praying when the Prophet called me, so I did not answer him until I finished the prayer. I then went to him and he said, (What prevented you from coming) I said, 'O Messenger of Allah ! I was praying.' He said, (`Didn't Allah say),

(O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he () calls you to that which gives you life) He then said,

(I will teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur'an before you leave the Masjid.) He held my hand and when he was about to leave the Masjid, I said, `O Messenger of Allah! You said: I will teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur'an.' He said, (Yes.)

(Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil-`Alamin)''

(It is the seven repeated (verses) and the Glorious Qur'an that I was given.)''

Al-Bukhari, Abu Dawud, An-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah also recorded this Hadith.

[yt]9-HuYBWhEsM[/yt]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Hope nobody minds, I made this thread a sticky.

JazakAllaah khayr for all your contributions.

Wa-salaam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Have you ever cried in front of YouTube?

Assalam 'Aleikum waRahmatulaah folks,

In this thread, we will share all the videos that have emotionally touched us, made our eyes watery, our noses runny, our hearts heavy, our skins shiver, our minds blown away.. you get the picture?

InshAllaah, let's keep all the videos islamic, no nasheeds or other related entertainments = )

Get tissues ready!
And please do revive this thread once in a while inshAllaah.

Let me inaugurate my thread with this video:

[yt]vDwuTyQbReU[/yt]