Which way is the right way?

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Inshallah my brothers and sisters here at TTI are in good health and Iman

Please bear with me for a moment because I dont know the correct terms to use when talking about certain things in Islam. At this time I want to talk about the act of "covering".

My husband covers the two of us each night before bed and he used to pray in his cupped hands the 3 prayers as taught by our Prophet (SAW) then he used to kiss his cupped hands 3 times before starting the full body cover by rubbing his hands over his body then mine. Im not sure what thats called but I know there is a name for it in Islam.

Anyway I read that he shouldnt kiss his hands but blow into them so since I found that out and advised him he has changed from kissing to blowing. NOW the other day I was watching tv and the sheikh posted a quotation from Aiesha saying that our Prophet (SAW) used to blow into his cupped hands 3 times BEFORE saying the prayers into them!!!!!!!!! My husband says the prayers FIRST then he blows into his hands and does the body cover. So my question is does it matter in which order you blow into your hands and if so which is correct???????? Im very confused now!

auroran

:salam2:

I remember watching a lecture, and the shaykh demonstrated what you described and said that's not what the Prophet :saw: used to do.

:salam2:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

I do not see a room for any confusion on this matter so far, because its very clear in the Hadith of Bukhari about it. Alhamdhulillah!

Below I am mentioning that Narration inshaAllah.

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to bed every night, he would hold his hands together and blow into them, and recite into them Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad, Qul a’oodhu bi rabb il-falaq and Qul a’oodhu bi rabb il-naas. Then he would wipe them over whatever he could of his body, starting with his head and face and the front of his body, and he would do that three times. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5017).

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

I do not see a room for any confusion on this matter so far, because its very clear in the Hadith of Bukhari about it. Alhamdhulillah!

Below I am mentioning that Narration inshaAllah.

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to bed every night, he would hold his hands together and blow into them, and recite into them Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad, Qul a’oodhu bi rabb il-falaq and Qul a’oodhu bi rabb il-naas. Then he would wipe them over whatever he could of his body, starting with his head and face and the front of his body, and he would do that three times. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5017).

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazakallah khairan for the hadith brother.

Alhamdulillah this matches the information I saw on television.