Who are you standing in front of?!

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum sister,

Jazakumullah khairun for sharing this inspirational reminder. Wallahi whatever he said is true. This was one of the few lectures that has literally touched my heart.
I must acknowledge that I need to change my priorities. I MUST focus on performing deeds that bring me closer to Him.
Please keep on posting lectures like this..

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Assalamo alaikum sister,

Jazakumullah khairun for sharing this inspirational reminder. Wallahi whatever he said is true. This was one of the few lectures that has literally touched my heart.
I must acknowledge that I need to change my priorities. I MUST focus on performing deeds that bring me closer to Him.
Please keep on posting lectures like this..

:wasalam:

Waiyaaka Akhi:) thanks to you I can now share nice videos InshaaAllah that I just love so much. Yes this lecture was just amazing, the brother is very honest and conveys his message so powerfully mashaAllah, great speaker.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah it is very beautiful lecture. Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing with us.

This is remainding me that one of the early generation of Muslims when was going to pray Salah his face colour would change. And when others would ask him what is happening to him, he would asnwer them: " Do you know infront of Who I am going now"? SubhanAllah.

May Allah guide us all and make us closer to Him with our good deeds. Ameen ya Rabb.

:wasalam: