who is excited about ramadan?

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
salam

ohh i'm so excited for ramadhan.....:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:. i just love ramadhan. becoz its the month that i was born and also the month that i have finished the HOLY QURAN. and maybe i 'll die ramadhan:lol:

:( sister, i always thought u were muslim. i mean its easy to recognize muslim and non-muslim. i guess its no longer easy. anyone can be good....:)masha Allah u have a good behavior and u can be a good muslim. may Allah subhana wata'ala guides u to the right path and may u find peac in this blessing ramadhan.....:) take care and enjoy ramadhan....)

Almaas

:wasalam::salam2:

I'm so excited that i want to stand on top of a mountain and scream ALLAHUAKBAR!!!

:laughing-dancing: :jumpclap: :SMILY149: :wavyarms: :SMILY34: :jumpclap: :SMILY34: :wavyarms: :SMILY149: :jumpclap: :laughing-dancing:

I've always loved Ramadhan, even as a child, I used to love the family coming together and also waking up for sehri. Now I intend to make most of Ramadhan Islamically and it will be so much better now that I understand the true depth of immense greatness that the holy month represents.

:tti_sister:

I simply can't wait. I intend to make th most of it and I hope everyone enjoys it to it's full beauty, I hope to inshAllah.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am looking forward to a time when I literally feel the blessings descend upon us. I love the communion we have at the masjid. I love the prayers in congregation. I love to eat all the wonderful foods that are presented at the masjid. I love the moments of silence in contemplation. I love listening to the words of Allah subhana talla being spoken. I love the look of joy on the faces of my son as we break the fast. I love being humbled by my brothers and sisters as they fast..and I am grateful that I am able to feel a taste of hunger..the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah subhana talla be upon him, tasted hunger. That I am able to partake in the sunnath is a blessing initself.

Black Ivy...come on in, sister, come on in...I feel that you in your heart are a Muslim..

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
ME ME ME!!! LOL im so excited bout ramadhan Yay!!
Alhamdulillah!! can't wait inshallah
have to make the most of it coz there
is no garantee this cud be our final ramadhan
it makes u tink bout all those
brothers n sisters that don't hav food n wat it feelz
like when they starve :(
n itz a blessed month wich cumz 1nce a year
it was also wen a month when the Quran was revealed
itz a month wen u hav the change 2 do mor good inshallah
hope u we all try n do good deeds Ameen
but im gna miss ramadhan wen it goes :(
newayz people luv u all for Allahs sake
n jus wanna say thank u to everyone out there for bein
so nice n friendly... for correctin me for my mistakes
n off course for postin all those wonderful n beneficial postz
hehe i luv TTI but i hardly cum online these dayz been busy
init enjoyin a few mor dayz of holiday lol
itz gna b ova soon after a week of ramdhan 1st year of sixth form..
but i miss u all u brothers n sisters.
take good care of urselfs.

Mairo

Maryama
i think all you know by now im not muslim lol. but im still fasting. this week might be a last whole week of eating whenever. who is excited about ramadan next week ? its starts next week right lol ?

MashaAllah, it is nice to hear that you will try fasting the month of Ramadan this year! I hope you will find it to be beneficial and you will feel even more connected to Allah and to the community of believers. You are a kind person with a good heart & an open mind, and you are a dear friend to us, you know you are always welcome here among us.

I have already been fasting for most of this week because I had some days to make up for last year. It has been challenging, but InshaAllah I will be fully prepared by the time the beginning of Ramadan comes!

three17ent

Ya know its just a few days away insha allah when shaitan gets locked up!! I cant wait!! I feel that shaitan is working double and triple overtime on my iman these past few weeks.. like my Ibadah has been decreasing, my patience meter is like zero to none!! The waas-waas is getting stronger, I just feel like Allah has not been pleased with my lack of good deeds... so I personally cant wait until the malaika's lock the accursed devils up for a month.. and insha allah, it wont be as distracting for me to get closer to Allah and to gain His Mercy, Forgiveness and Pleasure. Insha allah.

ummrayhan

...OPEN UR HART!!!!

Da amount ov worldy things v du is incredibl. V can go on and on duin thing 4 da dunya. Buh if u had 2 du da sme mont ov work 4 da akhira, it aint easy. V shud lock ourslfs up 4m da dunya and oven our hart 4 da ahkira. Prob read some buks bout raheek ul- maktum (seerah of the prophet), reserch on da syns ov da day of judgment- c hw mny ov dem hav alrdy gne an hw close v r 4 dah dy. Make dua 4 da ppl u hav died... OPEN UR HART!!!! elp volentry 4 da ummah, elp da old lady down da road, wen u c ur mum n da kichen cleanin/ cukin, hw bout elpin er. Afta al, the key 2 jannah is unda ur mothers feet. Smile n gret ova muslims (avoid opsite genda- or ders PROBLEM!), recite quran, improv ur habits, engage ova ppl bout da deen, bro du da'waa 2 bro n sis du da'waa 2 sis. Den c urslf... reflct on wah u av lern.... teach wah u knw... share... care... most ov al, PRAISE ALLAH (SWT)!!!

ummrayhan

...OPEN UR HART!!!!

Da amount ov worldy things v du is incredibl. V can go on and on duin thing 4 da dunya. Buh if u had 2 du da sme mont ov work 4 da akhira, it aint easy. V shud lock ourslfs up 4m da dunya and oven our hart 4 da ahkira. Prob read some buks bout raheek ul- maktum (seerah of the prophet), reserch on da syns ov da day of judgment- c hw mny ov dem hav alrdy gne an hw close v r 4 dah dy. Make dua 4 da ppl u hav died... OPEN UR HART!!!! elp volentry 4 da ummah, elp da old lady down da road, wen u c ur mum n da kichen cleanin/ cukin, hw bout elpin er. Afta al, the key 2 jannah is unda ur mothers feet. Smile n gret ova muslims (avoid opsite genda- or ders PROBLEM!), recite quran, improv ur habits, engage ova ppl bout da deen, bro du da'waa 2 bro n sis du da'waa 2 sis. Den c urslf... reflct on wah u av lern.... teach wah u knw... share... care... most ov al, PRAISE ALLAH (SWT)!!!

abdie

same been waiting for Ramadan and am so happy it is finally here well y'all have a nice day oh or night lol

three17ent

Sister,
I appreciate your advise- I mean alhamdulilah I am doing most of what you are listing- but I do not live close to my parents or my younger seblings. But please do not take into offense but your style of typing really is hard to read and it takes a little while to comprehend.. I had to read it like twice. so maybe insha allah you can type some complete words??? again please forgive me if I came off rude, for that is not my intention whatsoever...
Shukran..

zulfikar

The point of ramadhan

The point of ramadhan.

Rasulullah Muhammad saaw said: "Ramadhan is a month belong to Allah."
Sayyida FatimaZahra said: "fasting is our path to reach ikhlaas"

We should take a lesson from these two sayings.
Ramadhan will tell us for becoming a lillahi Ta'alaa person. (an ikhlaas to Allah person)
It means we will accept to what all everything Allah decide for us.
Ikhlaas is the third most importantly matters after knowledges and an understandings of goodness and badness. Ikhlaas will make our heart more sensitive to hear and accept the will of Allah.

Ikhlaas is a strong foundation for another good habits. We will have love and carying towards poor people. We will become sensitive against unjustice situations. We will become strong, friendly and optimist person because we feel that the only needs we have, just the blessing of Allah.
we will support our consciousness of being Allah servant.
we must ikhlaas facing the test of life given by Allah such of difficulties, deseases, fearness, debth, poverty, death penalty and other world problems.

ummrayhan

salaam

RAMADAN MUBARAK!
just wnted to share sum info wiv da ummah
Allah says, "O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, in order that you gain Taqwaa."
The prophet (SAW) said: "Whoever does not abandon false speech, acting upon that (false speech) and (act of) ignorance (i.e. sins), then Allah hs no need of him abandoning his food and drink" [Reported by Al- Bukhaaree]

muminah92

asalam w3likum
canttttttt wait
i am so happy ramadan is in like two days alhamdullah
when i was bout 15yrs old i cried coz ramadan finished...lol
rabana ytgbal mina wamnikum inshallah
peace

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
ME ME ME!!! LOL im so excited bout ramadhan Yay!!
Alhamdulillah!! can't wait inshallah
have to make the most of it coz there
is no garantee this cud be our final ramadhan
it makes u tink bout all those
brothers n sisters that don't hav food n wat it feelz
like when they starve :(
n itz a blessed month wich cumz 1nce a year
it was also wen a month when the Quran was revealed
itz a month wen u hav the change 2 do mor good inshallah
hope u we all try n do good deeds Ameen
but im gna miss ramadhan wen it goes :(
newayz people luv u all for Allahs sake
n jus wanna say thank u to everyone out there for bein
so nice n friendly... for correctin me for my mistakes
n off course for postin all those wonderful n beneficial postz
hehe i luv TTI but i hardly cum online these dayz been busy
init enjoyin a few mor dayz of holiday lol
itz gna b ova soon after a week of ramdhan 1st year of sixth form..
but i miss u all u brothers n sisters.
take good care of urselfs.

:ma: u have a nice heart sis. may Allah subhana wata'ala bless u amiin

sis Rukanasa.....:hearts: