Who is it???

dianne

Salam brothers/sisters,
i got a story to share,U guys know there is a Jesus or Mother Mary pbuh appeared somewhere after the tragedy or stuff like that.like buildings,palm tree or etc,sometimes i was wondering who is it appeared in a shadow with a smoke and the face not so clear,so people saw and said that is a Jesus pbuh.

recently happend in my home town here,there was a Jesus pbuh (ooh well,according to their story)so hundred ppl was excited Jesus pbuh was there to visit them,take a picture,video and stuff to record it was a true.astagfirullah!
The shadow was appeared on the palm tree with Mother Mary pbuh on her arms is a Jesus pbuh.
according to their story again,one guy was found his sister on his dream (nightmare) LOL said that Jesus will came to visit them and stuff.so the waiting for it and it happen.

well my brother / sister if you have any story like this to share plz tell me,who is it,i dont believe this kinda stuff (jesus appear,disguised),well just for sharing ok.

wassalamualaikum

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

ekh believe me brother my country, the Philippines which is a hardcore catholic country have heaps of stories like that. A crying statue of the virgin Mary with blood tears that can heal diseases, face of supposedly Jesus alayhissalaam on walls, trees, rocks you name it! It's all here but these are all works of the shaytan to lead them astray more and more and unfortunately many people fall for it and worse, they would worship it.

A Muslim Boy

oh,
i thought those fake stories are just in Egypt :D

well,,

i just thought of something,
if Jesus PBUH visits "Orthodox" christians in Egypt telling them " guys, u r on the right way"
and same time He PBUH visits "catholic" Christians in Philippines saying same thing...

and of cource He PBUH will not forget to visit the "Protestants"...

which all those three ways can be considered as a different relegion of the others..

does not that means that Islam is the right way to God?

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

When the prophets were sent their message was clear. Never did they speak in riddles and use smoke and mirrors to make us understand their mission. However, whenever people claim to see an image of a prophet (and how do we know this image is correct? we don't even know what they looked like) it has no clear meaning. Instead it creates confusion and people begin to pray, touch and worship the images.

In Florida there was a huge depiction of a woman's face on a church window, the image was caused by sediment buildup. Immediatey people began saying it was an image of Mary. (RA) People would kneel and pray, asking for this or that, and it was very disturbing.

The miracles sent by Allah swt were his prophets, and everything else is trickery or people wanting to believe in magic. It's really quite sad when you think about it...they're worshipping dead objects and/or images and we worship the living and eternal Creator.

Wasalaam

~Sarah