Who is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciters!

InvisibleSistah

:salam2:

Well I knw we all have different Qur'an Reciters; or listen different Sheikh InshaaAllah........

InshaaAllah it wil be much fun to knw everyone Fav Qur'an Reciters!

to start with miself:

1)Sheikh Abdullahi Mohammed Al-Matrood

2)Sheikh AbdulBasit As-Samad-(may Allah have mercy on his soul)Ameen ya Allah

3) Sheikh Mishary AlFarsy Al-Rashid

so Drop Ures Bi'dniAllah..........:) :)

Umm Abdullah

Wa alaykum Assalam wa rahmatullah sis
Here are mine:)
1) Mahmoud Al-Hosary
2) Shaykh Abdirashid Ali Sufi
3) Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

It's all about Al-Husaree, `Alee Jaabir, Al-Minshaawee (rahimahumullaah), Ibrahim Al-Akhdar, Al-Hudhayfee and `Abdullaah Basfar. Their tajweed is on point maa shaa' Allaah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
my fav is mishary al-rashid al-alfasy i always just listen to this recitator i love his voice SubhanAllah its so beautiful

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Sheikh Abo Bakr Ash-shatri

I love his reciting so much I often pray on his Masjid ... so great !

I'm jealous.

..but he's coming to London this year (2010) and I hope he tours the UK too inshaAllaah!

Atm I listen to alot of Maahir al Mu'aqly, and apart from that as much of warsh recitation as I can.

Al-Husaree

He's a good, mashaAllaah.

Wa'alaykum salaam.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I'm jealous.

..but he's coming to London this year (2010) and I hope he tours the UK too inshaAllaah!

Atm I listen to alot of Maahir al Mu'aqly, and apart from that as much of warsh recitation as I can.

Wa'alaykum salaam.

As-salaamu `alaykum

Why warsh sister? Any particular reason? I use to listen/recite in warsh, but then I studied two poems on hafs (one more briskly) and kept applying the warsh rules of madd in recitation (a warning to you unless you're a haafidhah)! Despite it's longer chain of narration, it is said that warsh's chain is stronger for multiple reasons (some controversial). And Allaah knows best.

Was-salaam

duran

1. Mahir Al Muaqily
2. Adil Alkalbany
3. Salih Al Bukhatir
4. Abdulqasim
5. Hani Ar-Raffi

and other but those are my top fav

peace

umalkalthum

AbuBakar Alshatree __ amazing and beautiful voice everytime i listen to him i get teary :SMILY252:
Sa'ad Al Ghamdi :SMILY252:
Sudais :SMILY252:
Abdullahi Matrood :SMILY252:
Salah Al-Budair :SMILY252:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh:D:D:D

mine is here abaayo ( I figured who you were:D) and I am glad you're here posting:D

love you loads for Allah's sake:D:D

ok.....now back to the thread :lol:
1.Muhamed al-Jebril
2. Sudais
3. Ghamdi (I think)
I am too obsessed with Al-jebril I dont give chance to the other recitors:shymuslima1:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Why warsh sister? Any particular reason? I use to listen/recite in warsh, but then I studied two poems on hafs (one more briskly) and kept applying the warsh rules of madd in recitation (a warning to you unless you're a haafidhah)! Despite it's longer chain of narration, it is said that warsh's chain is stronger for multiple reasons (some controversial). And Allaah knows best.

Was-salaam

Wa-alaykum salaam,

No particular reason except I find it really beautiful, a couple of others also 'warned' me about application of the rules without a proper teacher amd getting mixed up with Hafs and 'Aasim ..fair point I guess.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
I'm jealous.

Wa'alaykum salaam.

In sha's Allah !
The last night of Ramadhan I prayed behind him ( In women section ) it was wonderful , his voice makes me cry ..

Mahir Al- Mu'agli has a very nice recitation ma sha Allah , I performed Omrah twice in last Ramadhan and in these 2 times he had the turn to be Imam , when I did Sa'i between Safa and Marwa I was listening him , wonderful feeling ..

Well .. I don't want to make you more gealous :p

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
In sha's Allah !
The last night of Ramadhan I prayed behind him ( In women section ) it was wonderful , his voice makes me cry ..

Mahir Al- Mu'agli has a very nice recitation ma sha Allah , I performed Omrah twice in last Ramadhan and in these 2 times he had the turn to be Imam , when I did Sa'i between Safa and Marwa I was listening him , wonderful feeling ..

Well .. I don't want to make you more gealous :p

MashaAllaah :)

Nabeel Ar-Rifai, a more recent one Ive been listening to:

[yt]dFmojkDERMs[/yt]

[yt]qH72-LVTgXY[/yt]

Wa-alaykum salaam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
OOOOOH, i've been wanting to ask you all this Same questions too wallahi, jazakallah for askin sis:D

My favorites Are;
***ABDULBASIT Abdisamad(rahimahyllah):D:D:D
**Ali Abdalla jabir(rahimahullah also):D:D:D
*Mahammad jibreel:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
salaam again,.,.,.,howcome no one metioned my old time Fave 'AJMI....he's cool too ya'll!:hijabi: