Who knows the answer to this easy question...

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:wasalam: brother,
Jazakallah khair!
This was so beneficial, I read sura al-Ahzab. Started thinking then went back here and brother Ershad wrote an answer. Read the sura again and other text about it.
"the Holy Prophet's wives were forbidden for the Muslims like their mothers; and none could marry any of them after him."

So is this the answer? Majority so far think so ;)
Ahhh this is so fun masha allah!! Br. Thariq is quite clever for doing this....

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assaamu `alaykum

Well done to brothers IbnAdam77, Ershad and sister Karima90. You all got it right, although brother IbnAdam got it first.

JazakAllahu khayra for participating. I'll post up more questions.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
So is this the answer? Majority so far think so ;)
Ahhh this is so fun masha allah!! Br. Thariq is quite clever for doing this....

I wish I was that clever. I heard it in a little clip from sh. Salih al-Maghamasi and shared it on my facebook. Then, I recently thought I should share it with TTI.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Here is another one my friend told me:

There is a sin, once you commit it, you cannot make Tawbah from it. What sin is that? (I don't if there is more than one sin that can come under this same category, but I only know off one)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Is it suicide akhee Thariq?
Cause once you're gone..you're gone..right?
Khayr insha'Allah..looking forward to the answer ..and hints!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Here is a pretty difficult one for those want to be challenged (IbnAdam77 lol)

There is an obligation that Allah has commanded in the Qur'an which was carried out by only one person. What obligation is this and who is this person?

To find out who the person is, you will have to look up Tafsir.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Ma sha'Allah, Brother Kashif got the question about the sin right. I have hidden his answer for the time being to give others the chance.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
btw, the post with the answer still shows up on the update column on the right side from the main page.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
btw, the post with the answer still shows up on the update column on the right side from the main page.

Oops I didn't know that. Yup you both got it right. The answer is Suicide

- - - Updated - - -

Attempt the last question and I will post a new question.

Ershad

There is an obligation that Allah has commanded in the Qur'an which was carried out by only one person. What obligation is this and who is this person?

Allah had obligated that if someone wanted to talk to the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassalam) in private, he had to cleanse himself by doing charity before that (so that he could be worthy of that). But, it was later abrogated. Only, `Ali bin Abi Talib had implemented it before the abrogation.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Very good question akhee..would like to know the answer as well in sha' Allah...
is it with regards to prophet :saw: ?
Hint hint please!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Allah had obligated that if someone wanted to talk to the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassalam) in private, he had to cleanse himself by doing charity before that (so that he could be worthy of that). But, it was later abrogated. Only, `Ali bin Abi Talib had implemented it before the abrogation.

Well done. You can share the Surah where this is mentioned, so people can read it

Ershad

Well done. You can share the Surah where this is mentioned, so people can read it

Baarakallahu feek, akhi.

58_12.png

O you who have believed, when you [wish to] privately consult the Messenger, present before your consultation a charity. That is better for you and purer. But if you find not [the means] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Surah Al-Mujadila :12]