Who's looking forward to having babies?!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum!

Just an interest in mind, who is looking forward to having babies, and if you are how many would you like to have? (LOL I'm bored)

I want to have 100 from seeing this video

[yt]nKAoEAve1aE[/yt]

<3!!!

justoneofmillion

Salam alaikum!

Just an interest in mind, who is looking forward to having babies, and if you are how many would you like to have? (LOL I'm bored)

I want to have 100 from seeing this video

[yt]nKAoEAve1aE[/yt]

<3!!!
:salam2:Hehe,that baby looks like a futur Pizzaiolo with those cheeks!Something like "The Kitchen is my territory and always will be".Anyways ,the answer to your question is as many as God wills,as long as lady joy votes for the same party.Ironically babies don't grow on trees but inside bellies,so it is more of a democratic endeavor, eventough based on a theocratic invocation and decision making.In any case the fruit seems to always be sweet.lol.Me just rambling don't worry am still mentally sound,Alhamdulillah.

Ps.If it was for me I would go for a whole football team,I guess it's easy as long as I don't have to carry them.My cousin in France has 16 Mashallah his wife has always been pregnant since I was a little boy,and since I can recall of her.A life sentence of pregnancy.Alhamdulillah

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Awwwwwh!!!! <333 Of course I am!! lol.

[yt]Xq9QJVKR_1Q[/yt]

^Watch that and you'll want a 100 more! :p

LOOL!

I hope my future-husband won't get any financial problems if I have 200! Sooooooooo adorable though!

@justoneofmillion, salaam, 16 children?! MashaAllah!!

@Perseveranze This made me LOL! But so right, let the husbands gain more beauty sleep than us women... *cough*

im looking forward to having kids even though i wont be married anytime soon!
after watching that video it makes me want loads of kids inshaallah I can earn enough now to treat my kids in the future. hopefulli my husband loves kids iswell!

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam,

they are beautiful mashallah

i have two kids, one boy almost 5 years old and a girl who is 2 and a half years old.

i never had problems trying to fall pregnant before but i've been trying for months now and subhan allah i am not able to fall pregnant.

i will be taking some tests in february to find out what the problem is.

i always wanted 10 kids. but i have a weak body, very weak bones and this only happened a year ago.

inshallah if i fall pregnant i dont know what to do to thank Allah. i really want a baby. but alhumdulilah i have 2 and im glad at lease i have them.

i have 2 kids and get upset i cant fall pregnant now, so i cant imagine how sad those who never have kids might feel

May Allah guide us.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Sister I pray that Allah helps you so that you're in ease. Ameen.

It breaks my heart for those who can't have babies, I fear this calamity.
But MashaAllah you have 2 children! I pray they are ok inshaallah

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I actually am not...but I am excited to adopt many children who need loving families insha Allah <3

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
I actually am not...but I am excited to adopt many children who need loving families insha Allah <3

do you mean you cant have any kids when you say i actually am not?

i am so sorry to hear this if its what i understand it to mean. i feel upset i cant have anymore and always think about those who cant have any at all. you guys are always on my mind though i do not know any off those who cannot have kids but i think about their feelings all the time.

Salam2You, my 2 kids are in great health, they are soooo smart that i do not know how to control them loool. mashallah they are so active. my daughter is the boss of my son, my son, he likes to treat her like he is her dad and always corrects her. but she hates being corrected, and that brings on a war between them. but the weird think is they love each other to death, everyone that sees them together is really shocked because they care so much for each other.

when hamoudi hurts himself, Aminah runs to me to tell me. and it looks like she is about to cry because she cares so much. and when aminah falls down, Hamoudi picks her up and carrys her to me half of her body on the floor and she is in more pain but he thinks it will make her feel better. they love each other so much. but at constant war too. loool.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X7mOzWQSnaQ" frameborder="0"></iframe>
the biological clocks in all our sister's will start ticking after watching this video!!!! :biggrin:

how do we access the video? can you please give us a link that we can click on and it works? thank you. im looking forward to watching

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
they are twins right?

well they are mashallah so gorgeous, how do they communicate like that subhan allah its like they read each others thoughts and tell jokes and we cant hear them only hear the giggling. oh mashallah, thats beautiful creation of Allah.

xAllahKnowsBestx

AWWWH!!! <333333 Maybe they have some sorta twin telepathy. ;) :p

Twins are adorable. Don't even get me started with triplets.. or QUINTUPLETS! O__O That would be my dream come true! :p :p :p :p

Oh, and it's pretty normal to put your child in a giant watermelon and watch it eat its way through.. lol.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
@fada, MashaAllah! MashaAllah!

..This thread goes to men as well. Don't refrain to answer, who's interested in being a daddy??

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah they are so adorable, and the most beautiful gift of Allah.

I wish to have a looooot of children, Inshallah. :hijabi:

Mabrook dear sister Fada. May Allah make you caring mother Inshallah and give you baraqah in your child. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam: