Why 9/11 is NOT a conspiracy theory! My proof this video

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Now that the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is over let's discuss why 9/11 is NOT a conspiracy theory! My proof this video:

[yt]yuC_4mGTs98&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

:wasalam:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Thanks for posting this - I needed a good laugh. This is absolute genius. It's astounding how much evidence there is for those who wish to search for it.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I do not believe 9/11 is a conspiracy, I wonder why its so rampant among the Muslim world.
Is it so hard to believe some misguided Muslims blew up a plane? If its so hard to believe, then who is carrying out the other bombings of markets, schools and hotels throughout the Middle East? Why is Anwar al-Awlaki sending out bombers and claiming ownership?

Is the American government paying him too?

JenGiove

I do not believe 9/11 is a conspiracy, I wonder why its so rampant among the Muslim world.
Is it so hard to believe some misguided Muslims blew up a plane? If its so hard to believe, then who is carrying out the other bombings of markets, schools and hotels throughout the Middle East? Why is Anwar al-Awlaki sending out bombers and claiming ownership?

There is also the fact that the US Government is so riddled with leaks that keeping such a massive operation a secret would have been impossible. It would have come out LONG before it happened.

People always say that there are good people of the book and bad people of the book. Can't there be good people of the Ummah and bad ones too who just use the title of "Muslim" to justify their deeds? Assuming for a moment that the attacks were done by Muslims, *WE* know that the form of fighting against Kaffir was wrong and that the message they are trying to send is *NOT* the real Islam....be we have knowledge of the true Islam. I pity those who do not know because they only listen to the falsitys...(is that a word?)....

...anyways...

No matter what the truth is, its still all very sad and too many people have and are loosing their lives over falsehood and misconceptions.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
^ That is true. However I just look at the basic facts. There is not much proof that muslims caused 9/11 - there are actually too many holes in the theory if you look deep enough. However, there are tons of clues and evidence to the other side of the story.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

As I have said repeatedly, I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to 9/11. I don't believe the "official" story. That much I know. But I am not willing or ready to accept that it was a US government plot. As JenGiove said, I find it hard to believe that something like that could have been kept a secret until after it was executed.

The real truth is that we will never know the truth. The real story about what happened that day will never be known.

Shak78

My main beef with the "official" story of 9-11 is the Pentagon attack. The phone calls from Flight 93 are clear to me that it was high jacked. I do at times take offense to those who say there is no or very little proof that 9-11 was done by Muslims or blame the Jews for it. It's like it is inconceivable for them to think Muslims just may have done in fact done it. If and that is a big If the US Government did it, then the fact it was not leaked or found like like JenGiove said has to be a miracle in itself.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Wow...and when the truth is presented to you and you still question it..there is no hope.

I am done. George Bush is a genius. Barak Obama is a Muslim. And Paul is a walrus.

sclavus

I can't believe those buildings could have collapsed just because of the impact of a plane, the flames and all the stuff, planes have already crashed into skyscrapers and they never collapsed. Skyscrapers are built considering earthquakes, storms and crashing planes.

The way those buildings collapsed is strange, they're built in steel. And the fact that WTC 7 had collapsed without a plane crashing into it left me speechless...

JenGiove

I can't believe those buildings could have collapsed just because of the impact of a plane, the flames and all the stuff, planes have already crashed into skyscrapers and they never collapsed. Skyscrapers are built considering earthquakes, storms and crashing planes.

The way those buildings collapsed is strange, they're built in steel. And the fact that WTC 7 had collapsed without a plane crashing into it left me speechless...

Metal has a melting point. Building collape from earthquakes and since NYC isn't known for earthquakes, they are not built up to the same codes as earthquake prone areas. Falling debries causes tremors. Those planes were full to capacity with jet fuel...so there was alot to burn.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Everything associated with 9/11 makes a sane person scratch your head.
The laws of physics changed. I know Issac Newton is perturbed. Adam Smith is smiling. And Machiavelli is thinking yup..I laid down the plan.

But sheeple believe anything. I think that is what is dangerous. The sheeple are the ones that keep the lie alive. They fight with the truthtellers on behalf of the evil ones.

JenGiove

Just a bit about steel and melting points and structural integrity. The Google search string I used was "what is the melting point of steel?"...just in case anyone wanted to see what I saw.

http://education.jlab.org/qa/meltingpoint_01.html

steel melts at around 1,370°C (2500°F) it begins to lose its strength at a much lower temperature.

The steel structure of the World Trade Center would not have to melt in order for the buildings to lose their structural integrity.

Steel can be soft at 538°C (1,000°F) well below the burning temperature of jet fuel.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

To ask the one who lives where all this happens, yes.

Ever heard of Reymond Davis? He was american agent, had contacts with those who blow us up day in day out. He killed two in the open market. One by shooting him and the other by hitting him with his car. The American government did all they could to save him and with our so special Pakistani government services, their alleys of war on terror, they did it.

That guy came here without a visa, his car had loads of maps and stuff that was very quickly transported to the American Embassay. The car and the driver were not presented in the court. threats were given to the family members when they said they'll not accept Qisas. Two family members were killed and the rest of 17 went missing. Allah knows where? A special court was setup in his jail and they freed him. Where did he go? straight to Kabul.

In Ramadan, almost everyday we got the news how a car was trying to get into Islamabad or out of Peshawar and when asked for security check. They'd refuse and run away. Two or more cars were followed in ramadan and they speeded to the Ambassay. Whose to ask what's up? Our rulers are good dogs.

Suicide attacks have reduced to about 50% eversince they are not allowed to travel between Islamabad and Peshawar without security clearance.

I don't know what will make you believe. But it's us dying here everyday. Not just dying, BLOWN UP TO BITS!! Spend a day in Pakistan, and you'll know EVERYTHING about America and its war on terror.

Just a bit about steel and melting points and structural integrity. The Google search string I used was "what is the melting point of steel?"...just in case anyone wanted to see what I saw.

http://education.jlab.org/qa/meltingpoint_01.html

I send you a very long documentary sometime ago. I believe you never watched it. Understandable.

Khair, if you ever do, you'll know that WTC was designed to tolerate some 9. something of earthquake and something equally high winds (In case of storms, tornados, whatever!). It fell down in 11 seconds and THAT dear sis is too fast, when many other building stood erect when planes crashed into them in the past.

You'll also know that it wasn't a plane at all but a some sort of a drone. As far as I'm aware, not many have that technology.

As for it wasn't the government, maybe. Since when do Americans alone rule American, anyway. You people knew nothing about Iraq War either. It's good that people like Mike Prisner are present in this world. It's about killing the Hajis there you know.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Now come on and give your warrior sisters in the USA a break. Some of us do know. And we spread the truth. We pay the consequences of telling the truth.

We are well aware that there are people who kill innoncents using remote controllers and then drive home to the suburbs of Washington, DC to take their children to the local baseball club. All in a days work without getting your hands dirty.

Sister, PM please so I can discuss this with you on a different level.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Now come on and give your warrior sisters in the USA a break. Some of us do know. And we spread the truth. We pay the consequences of telling the truth.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I never had and Inshaa'Allaah never will have a anything against my Muslim sisters or my friends anywhere in the world. I just replied to some question. It's not them sitting in those leather seats and authority offices. Why in the world would I have anything (over this issue) with them :SMILY252:

We are well aware that there are people who kill innoncents using remote controllers and then drive home to the suburbs of Washington, DC to take their children to the local baseball club. All in a days work without getting your hands dirty.

They kill not by remote control bombs, that's much human. They kill by training our kids, and blowing us up while our kids are the bombs. It happens atleast once a weak or once every fornight. That's the American priscription for defaming Islaam.

And their prescription for war against terror is the usual drone attacks or 150-500 militant crossing Afghan borders and killing our villagers. The latest: 30 kids kidnapped by Militants, dressed at NATO, coming from the American controlled Afghanistan area. Question is: Is America to weak to even know whose crossing the border over which their drones fly? Or are they in it against us?

What have I gotten myself into *Sigh*. When Allaah accepts our astagfar and gives us strength, no lies shall remain covered! Until then. . .Let's work on our Imaan and His pleasure Inshaa'Allaah!

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

See, that's part of the problem. Drones. Freakin' robots. We've become too weak to even stomach a few casualties.

We want to fight a war, but are not willing to wage it. We want the "instant win" option.

If WW2 happened today, the Nazis would win, because the US would punk out.

Ibn Uthaymin

Ever heard of Reymond Davis? He was american agent, had contacts with those who blow us up day inday out. He killed two in the open market. One by shooting him and the other by hitting him with his car. The American government did all they could to save him and with our so special Pakistani government services, their alleys of war on terror, they did it.

That guy came here without a visa, his car had loads of maps and stuff that was very quickly transported to the American Embassay. The car and the driver were not presented in the court. threats were given to the family members when they said they'll not accept Qisas. Two family members were killed and the rest of 17 went missing. Allah knows where? A special court was setup in his jail and they freed him. Where did he go? straight to Kabul.

In Ramadan, almost everyday we got the news how a car was trying to get into Islamabad or out of Peshawar and when asked for security check. They'd refuse and run away. Two or more cars were followed in ramadan and they speeded to the Ambassay. Whose to ask what's up? Our rulers are good dogs.

Suicide attacks have reduced to about 50% eversince they are not allowed to travel between Islamabad and Peshawar without security clearance.

I don't know what will make you believe. But it's us dying here everyday. Not just dying, BLOWN UP TO BITS!! Spend a day in Pakistan, and you'll know EVERYTHING about America and its war on terror.

I send you a very long documentary sometime ago. I believe you never watched it. Understandable.

Khair, if you ever do, you'll know that WTC was designed to tolerate some 9. something of earthquake and something equally high winds (In case of storms, tornados, whatever!). It fell down in 11 seconds and THAT dear sis is too fast, when many other building stood erect when planes crashed into them in the past.

You'll also know that it wasn't a plane at all but a some sort of a drone. As far as I'm aware, not many have that technology.

As for it wasn't the government, maybe. Since when do Americans alone rule American, anyway. You people knew nothing about Iraq War either. It's good that people like Mike Prisner are present in this world. It's about killing the Hajis there you know.

Your trying to make it sound like the Pakistanis are not capable of doing whats been mentioned on the news. But historically, specifically in Bangladesh where they committed similar levels of destruction and mass murder and the countless number of rape cases inflicted on fellow MUSLIMS. They killed so many people in my village too. My father told me of the case of an old, gentle, warm hearted man whose head was disected even though he preached peace.

Im not saying this cause my families from Desh and Allah is witness that I am voceferous about nationalism, but dont try to make it sound like your people are infallible.

Ibn Uthaymin

Ever heard of Reymond Davis? He was american agent, had contacts with those who blow us up day in day out. He killed two in the open market. One by shooting him and the other by hitting him with his car. The American government did all they could to save him and with our so special Pakistani government services, their alleys of war on terror, they did it.

Your implying that the Pakistanis are incapable of committing such crimes. But if you look historically, specifically Bangladesh you'll see the same or more amount of violence, mass destruction was meted out on people there. Not to forget the large number of rape cases. All of this was inflicted on fellow MUSLIMS. My father told me the case of an old, gentle warm hearted old man from my village whose head was disected even though he preached peace.

Im not saying this cause my family is from B'Desh, and Allah is a witness that im voceferous when comes to nationalism. But you need to stop asserting that your people are infallible.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Your trying to make it sound like the Pakistanis are not capable of doing whats been mentioned on the news. But historically, specifically in Bangladesh where they committed similar levels of destruction and mass murder and the countless number of rape cases inflicted on fellow MUSLIMS. They killed so many people in my village too. My father told me of the case of an old, gentle, warm hearted man whose head was disected even though he preached peace.

Im not saying this cause my families from Desh and Allah is witness that I am voceferous about nationalism, but dont try to make it sound like your people are infallible.

When did I say anything like that?

Pakistanis are no different specie, they are humans and humans are capabable of doing anything for that matter. I was saying:

1) The innocent citizens getting blown up while praying or shopping or something equally harmless, is not without American interference.

2) I backed my argument with "some" proof.

As for what happened in Bangladesh, it happened when I wasn't born. Since I wasn't there I know nothing other then what I'm told. And from what I'm told. There's a few things I'll say:

1) People are not anyones slaves, if treated unfair, they are bound to fight for freedom. If I were alive I probably would have died supporting the bangalis. Again, it was the government's fault, not the people.

2) I'm also told, much of those numbers of casulaties and all were exaggerated by Indian government as they are first and foremost to love my country. It was the best revenge they got on Pak army for their shameless defeat in 1965.

3) What happened to the people in Bangladesh is what's happening people in Pakistan. Our army men and police has little to no humanity. If you say that is what happened, I'll say there is good chance it's true. But there is also this question: How did anyone know they were not men from Mukthi Bahini or whatever!

Lastly, People say they don't care about Nationlism. Meh! I've known people who hate you just because they had a past with your country men. You just proved it. My post was nothing about whose sins are greater. I mentioned government's part along with US's. If I were to post something saying who died in 9/11 is no big deal and who dies in my country is a terrible incident, your post would have made sense. Now, it's an obvious attack on me for being a Pakistani and me saying that there are other people involved in suicide bombs here.

But my dear brother, there is nothing I can do about my blood, DNA or nationality. It's God gifted and I love every bit of it. So I suggest you learn to live with the knowledge that we exist. Have whatever feelings you may, I have no problem with people because of their color cast and creed. If they die as innocents, yes then I have a problem with the one killing them. that's all!

I'm out of here now.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh!