Why A Coup in Egypt by Military? (Video)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

This short video explains the exact reason behind why the Puppet Army of Egypt ousted President Morsi from his office and arrested him with many other leaders of Muslim Brotherhood.

This was happened just 2 days ago, while Muslims were praying Asr Prayer in an open area.

Meanwhile, I am sorry for not reporting the current changes in Egypt, due to some issues. Please keep praying for Muslims where ever they are.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
It looks like several people were shot, you can see them laying on the ground after the jamaat dispersed. :(

Barbaric.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
And another massacre was carried in front of Rabi'a mosque while people were praying. Puppets opened direct fire at the worshipers and killed 49 people. Where are the HUMAN RIGHT's groups of the world?

SonOfAdam

Staff member
I don't know where to begin. Allah sees everything, the enemies of Islam only harm themselves with what they do. May Allah bring justice and unity to the Ummah and save us from the oppression and blind irrational hatred of our enemies. FOOLS ALL OF THEM IN AND OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST. Allah is with the patient, victory is guaranteed to us and we come closer to it every day. May Allah protect our brothers and sisters in Misr and accept those we lost as Sheyhid.

How deviant of a group/person do you have to be to support an army that kills it's own citizen that were just robbed of their legally elected official. Rather than help the Ummah and protect it these traitor Armies go and kill their own citizens and aim their guns inside their land, rather than out! HOW BLIND AND FOOLISH CAN YOU BE?! Allah's curse is already upon these fools behind this, there is no reason to curse them again. They are hypocrites, traitors, embarrassment and disgrace to the Ummah. They hate us so much to kill us in the middle of Salaht!!! How evil are they! Pay attention to these fools in Egypt now, you will see who are the hypocrites that support such oppression and injustice. They do it under the guise of democracy and freedom, but all they do is push for authoritarianism and injustice. It appears little has changed in Egypt since the revolution. The new government when elected should wipe out all old traces of the Military and Judiciary. Start fresh...

Most people in the West like that an "Islamist" party is being attacked, the media portrays any religious Muslims as "Islamists" as if a Muslim is not suppose to want Islam. I am so angry right now... I have to stop.