Why am I not a Muslim to you?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Maybe we should remember that Islam is perfect but all muslims aren´t. Most yes try to be good muslims every day but how many from us really can do? When you have forgot to smile some unknown?

So forgive to your sisters and brothers they bad behaviour and remember how many times YOU have behaved unkindly to others when you have felt some sadness.

Don´t argue what good muslim should be. BE ONE.

:tti_sister:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:salam2:

Maybe we should remember that Islam is perfect but all muslims aren´t. Most yes try to be good muslims every day but how many from us really can do? When you have forgot to smile some unknown?

So forgive to your sisters and brothers they bad behaviour and remember how many times YOU have behaved unkindly to others when you have felt some sadness.

Don´t argue what good muslim should be. BE ONE.

:tti_sister:

I agree Islam is perfect and the muslim isn't but I just want answers. I want people to be honest with me.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is funny that a sister wrote she is a white girl. Well, when you come to a group of believing sisters and you have your white girl attitude on you will not be welcome by the sisters. That is just life.

I have everyone extend a salaam to me. The whole bit..the hugs and kisses..from total strangers, too. I do not speak to the brothers, they just nod their heads or place their hands by their hearts.

It is really about the heart and how it extends out.