Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Becasue I have to become member on any forum which I cross to

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Some other reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear brothers and sisters.

May you be in the best state of heath and iman.

Why did you become member on TTI???:)

To increase your knowlodge about Islaam???

To increase your faith-iman???

Becasue of fun???

To meet Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world???

Becasue you have a loot of free time???

Becasue I have to become member on any forum which I cross to???

Or becasue some other reason,please specifly which one???

Pool votes are not public!!!:):) Please vote,Inshallah.

May Allah bless you all:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
actually i had many reasons. (you must have allowed choosing multiple options in the poll) :)

1. like increasing knowledge and faith,

2. meeting muslims frm different nations,

3. also i have free time @ office :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
actually i had many reasons. (you must have allowed choosing multiple options in the poll) :)

1. like increasing knowledge and faith,

2. meeting muslims frm different nations,

3. also i have free time @ office :)

:salam2:

MashAllah dear brother,your answers and reasons are very good.:)

For this third reason;I have noticed brother.It is just a joke.:)

Jazzak Allah khair for your reply.

island muslim

As Salaam Alaiykum,

1-To increase my knowlodge about Islaam
2-To increase my faith-iman

These are among my reasons. Also I want to share Islamic books, audios, nasheeds, videos and ideas.
Another reason is there is great rewards in making dawah and by participating here I hope to contribute whatever little intowards making the site better and more known.

kayleigh

Someone referred me here. I think I joined before I converted, to learn more about Islam.. I left for about a year and kept coming back off an on though because as a new Muslim, the actions and attitudes of many presented made me doubt my faith and it wasn't a good environment to be in. I'm still learning, like everyone else, but I think I know enough now so that those same attitudes don't bother me.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum my sweet sister:D
tabarakaAllah, NICE thread:D:D:D
well, I joined because I wanted to INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE:D
But I have gained alot MORE than that!!! SubhanaAlla:D I have met so many brothers and sisters whom I have become attached to because of Allah ta'ala:D
And ofcourse so many threads made me change my life around:D and through them I have learned to put Allah and His prophet PBUH first!!AlhamduliAllah:D:D:D:D
JazakaAllah khairan for this thread dear sister:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
As Salaam Alaiykum,

1-To increase my knowlodge about Islaam
2-To increase my faith-iman

These are among my reasons. Also I want to share Islamic books, audios, nasheeds, videos and ideas.
Another reason is there is great rewards in making dawah and by participating here I hope to contribute whatever little intowards making the site better and more known.

Wa Allaicum saalam

Jazzak Allah kahir my dear brother for your reply,and Mashallah the reasons why you have joined on TTI are good and benefical.

I agree with you that Mashallah we all can give Dawah to each others and paticipatee in sharing our knowlodge for the beficit of Islaam.

May Allah bless you:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaikum my sweet sister:D
tabarakaAllah, NICE thread:D:D:D
well, I joined because I wanted to INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE:D
But I have gained alot MORE than that!!! SubhanaAlla:D I have met so many brothers and sisters whom I have become attached to because of Allah ta'ala:D
And ofcourse so many threads made me change my life around:D and through them I have learned to put Allah and His prophet PBUH first!!AlhamduliAllah:D:D:D:D
JazakaAllah khairan for this thread dear sister:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

Wa Allaicumu saalam my sweet sister.

Jazzak Allah khair for your reply.I share the same with you sister Alhamdulillah,becasue I have aslo joined on TTI to increase my knowlodge about Islaam and to meet Muslims sisters and brothers all over the world.
It is so beautiful to be on the place where are so many Muslims,SubhanAllah.

May you staying be blessed from Allah dear sister .:):SMILY252:

May Allah bless you always :tti_sister:

safiya58

:salam2:

at first I visited this site as a guest and it attracted me alot. later I´ve decided to join just to be able to participate in the threads... not bec to gain knowledge.... however sometimes there was moments where I was very upset and sometimes very angry sometimes also disappointed... I was even thinking to leave ones..! but there was also times when I was very happy and win peace here... I´ve learned alot... I´ve learned to love and to forgive for the sake of Allah... this is the only site which I´ve joined... and with time it become more and more dear to me... and to be honest I never thought that I could love ppl I´ve never met personally... but I do! TTI is important to me cuz my stay here gives me strength and courage to walk on the straight path since there are not many ppl I know calling me to Islam but to sin! ... it consoles me to be with muslims who are living Islam and just to talk about deen... short: I need you guys alot and I love you all for the sake of Allah...

Yahya-moh

maya allah have mercy on you. all muslims

Illahey wuxu dhahay guursada waxa idin wanagsanadey oo haween ah – laba ka guursada – sadex ka guursada – afar ka guursada – hadaase ka cabsataan – inaadan haweenkii u garsoorin – mid kaliya iska guursada – ama ku kaaftoma –ay hanatay gacmayaalkiina hanatay – arinkaas ayaa u dhowaan badan – inaadan xadgudbin.

Aayadan guurka marka ay ka hadashay, fankixu maa dhaaba lakum minan nisaa, shareeda cadaaladeeda iyo wanageeda, inaana qofna dhib iyo culeys saareyn waxa la yiri maa dhaba lakum minan nisaa:

Qofka hadeyba mid kula wanaagsan taha. Mid labaad ayna kula wanagsaneyn iska heyso midaada laba hadey kula wanagsan tahay mada dhaba lakum waaye – adigii ninka ahaa ee wax guusan lahaa baa lagu qiyaar galiyey fankixii maa dhaba lakum mina nisaa laba guurso sadex guurso afar guurso noocaad rabtaad guursan

Laakin markaad ogaatid intaad is biyo dhiijisay dhaciif aad noqotay maskiin ah, aan dadnimo ku filan laheyn damiirna laheyn caqlina laheyn dadnimo fiican laheyn mid iska agjoog, marka al asal atacadu – maxaa jira guurkiba waxaa laga bilaabay Mathnaa

Laba in la guursado weeye sadex la guursado weeye afar la guursado weeye hadaadse is ogaatay inaadan dhaqan Karin intaad cadaab mudan laheyd mid iska agjoog kolka midu li ducafaa dadkaan waxba aheyn ayaa mid ku ekeenaya midi haduu xamili waayana adoon ha iska raadsado laakiin asalku waa tacadudka in haweenkii la badsado weeye waa suna min sunal rasuulilaah

Gacan cadawa la galay kirirshtan kii baa la waafaqay, kirishtanku nabiyulahi cise ayey hafraan oo nabi u ah, oo ay daba socdaan ciise waxba ma guursanin – hooyadiina lama guursanin adiguse hadaad nabi muxamad rumeysan tahay 9 buu ka dhintay

kolka ma ciisaa ku dayaneysaa mise muxamad nabiyulahi muxammad baa ku tayaneysaa kolka tacatudka iyo in haween badan la guursado ayaa aslu shareecatul muxamadiya ah, ama waxa ay sameyaan qoladan xawaaninta la yiri waxaa cadaatay inaan cadaaladba jirin

may allah have mercy on u - plz don't surprise it's my language - 4 somali

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
Actually I voted because I had a lot of free time. Today I haven't got lots of free time lol, it was back then when I became a member I had. I got an invitation to the forum from a sister on You Tube and to admit I wasn't positive in the start, it was my first English speaking Islamic forum and I prefered my Swedish ones much more. But today I like the forum and I'm glad I joined it after all :)

superbro

Brother of Islam
I dont know why I cant vote but anyway.

I joined this forum because it was number 1 in the list of top ten islamic forums i found on a website becasue it had the most members.

heheh

For first time i join to TTI for download nasheed from Syaikh Mishari Rasheed Al Afasy. when i was looking in Google about his nasheed and i found it on TurnTo Islam.com. but actually i can meet muslim from all over the world here. I'm From Indonesia very gratefull can meet all of you here

munawarah

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

I would probably pick two choices from the above,
but i also joined this forum in order to stay away from doing
bad stuff on the internet or wasting my time.

Joining TTI motivates me to learn more about islam in an
interesting way and also using this site i can say that the internet
can be used for good...

May Allah bless the people who have created and contributed
to this website,
May Allah give you all the best in both worlds and save us
from the corruption & punishment of this world and the next

:)