Why didn't CNN show us this?

Idris16

Because they are zionists of course.

Friday, 13 March 2009, Nilin Village
Tristan Anderson from California USA, 37 years has been critically injured in the village of Nilin after Israeli forces shot him in the head with a tear-gas canister.
[yt]xy9eJt28Obc[/yt]

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Cause America is basicly Israel's Big Brother. They dont wanna make them look bad. One new media that actually show everything is Aljazeera

palestine

Servant of Allah
Cause America is basicly Israel's Big Brother. They dont wanna make them look bad. One new media that actually show everything is Aljazeera

true that. Why didn't 'they show us...cause like an american woman said to me "They know but are careless about it..all they care is for themselves".

Idris16

i am teached that jews were killed by nazis in school, really i know that since years ago. they keep mentioning it all the time, but why are they queit abt how palestinians have it or how afghans had it when soviet invaded that muslim country in school?

sazk

Banned
as far as the video goes: an american finally feels a fraction of the pain palestinians feel.

first i was enjoying but then i saw the blood and felt sorry for this woman. when you support israel, you get hurt by israel.

Jannah03

more like freemasons and zionists.....they fake this "oh poor me, im a damsel indistress, no one wants me (israel) to exist" image on israel. when everyone knows good in a well its against the geneva convention to do what they have done. In america they only stress 'war crimes' in africa and eastern europe, but its OK for israel to literally MURDER thousands of INNOCENT people. the only way you get the real news is not by big media sources. so i honestly advice ALL muslims and non who might read this to STOP watching our national news sources. it is a farce. They show you only what they WANT you to know. Which is not the whole truth in any shape or form. its fear based media. just watch your local weather. other than that, dont watch ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox news, Msnbc, CNBC. im going to try to find out more about BBC inshallah. the news i watched on aljazeera is fantastic. also www.federaljack.com

Jannah03

heegan, they dont want us to know the american government SUPPLIED the afghani's and BIN LADEN with weapons during that time. and look we are now 'at war' with the afghans and bin laden. They continue to bombard us about the holocaust to soften our hearts and our brains to the jewish people so WE CAN SUPPORT israel. period.

Idris16

^^I see.. if u mean abt the war in Afgh against soviet then of course US helped people to fight soviet.

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Israelis do not know what type of people are on the other side, all the care about is killing the other people on that side. I'm not really suprised this stuff is going on and not being reported. Its typical

Salaam,

Whoever controls the money supply in the U.S. controls everything and I really mean everything (from the media to electing the president) that is within their means and we know who controls it ;)

They plan but Allah swt is the Best of Planners - that is why we are seeing an economic collapse taking place in front of our eyes.