WHY DO WE SHARE HERE :)......come on you must check this

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
has any one wonderd, that why do we share our happiness and sadness here on this forum :shymuslima1:............. well do we ever know that we muslims the umah of prophet (peace be upon him), from all around the world share soo many things here ...... and its really allah's mercy that so many of us feel soo much happy by getting consoled here by our brothers and sisters beautifull words ,and the most amazing thing is that we never console any body with out using our lords existence (allah) alhumdullila dont you think we all are blessed here :ma:?

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Yes we are truly blessed on this website.:hearts: Do you think if we were all in the same room it would be the same? I do not think so we would let cultural differences get in our way and we would also be to shy to communicate so openly to worried that someone would judge us for our opinions. So may Allah bless this website and all who are on it and especially those who created it and work so hard to maintain it.:hearts::hearts:
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

this is a great site, brothers and sisters are very helpfull and alhumdulillah get on very well, and have great knowledge about the deen, so it makes it special and feel great that iv joined this site ! and as you said that we are all blessed hear yes inded we are.
allah hu akbar !

Firm_believer123

Salam 2:everyone

MashAllah i agree with all comments ive been here for less than a month i and i fell very welcome as if -thats one good thing about ISLAM we get communiacating in seconds and BAM!!!!!!!!! we are all united

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
naam, I do agree, I spend more time conversing with you all, than the people who live next door, literally...I love this site, I love that I can post how I feel, ask a not so intelligent question, and get great answers with out prejudice, and no if we could see each other, I dont think 4 sum of us it would be the same, inshallah we can try this in our community, I dont know how many times I walked into a Halal market give salaams, and the sister not only look into my face and heard me but act as if I spoke an unknown word to her on numerous occasions, all of them....or a sis give me the salaams with jus a khimar half on and tight forming jeans and I look at her like are you serious?? without returning or half returing the salaams, and its many off the same ppl on the site, but were blinded by it so we cant react,...inshallah we all get that diesease out of our heart, Ameen.

Aichabella

:ma:that's a very good point indeed. it is something that i have been thinking to myself but just never posted it.how great this site is.wordscan not describe how happy i am to have found this site. i am just amaised on how is islam can bring people together. people from around the world. May Allah's blessing be upon those who started this great wed site, those who contribute to it every day with great information about our great religion and to all of us that visit it.

AISHA14

allah is my lord
OH YES .NAAM allah has sent his blessing to us by making all the muslims to discuss on this web site the right thing and the wrong.alhumdullia we all are saved here ameen and many doubts almost all doubts are cleared here alhumdullila ....... oh!!!!!!!! allah has shown his mercy on us infinitly............
jazakallah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
yes sis we are mashallah..
se thats why allah gives us us so much pain in life, so what we are tested..thats why allah showed us this forum, so that we console each other.....
alhamdulillah..
yes we bless one...

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
has any one wonderd, that why do we share our happiness and sadness here on this forum ............. well do we ever know that we muslims the umah of prophet (peace be upon him), from all around the world share soo many things here ...... and its really allah's mercy that so many of us feel soo much happy by getting consoled here by our brothers and sisters beautifull words ,and the most amazing thing is that we never console any body with out using our lords existence (allah) alhumdullila dont you think we all are blessed here ?

Yes I agree with u sister.
Alhamdulillah.