why fighting everywhere ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_personal

Hi,
I would like to make you guys think why you Muslim guys fight all the time. Your religion's name "Islam" means peace, but why you people are so intolerable to other religions' people? Even if you don't have anybody from other religion to fight with, you start fighting among yourselves in the name Shia and Sunni. This is pathetic. You think that those who are not muslim, are kafir. So, this is how you respect other religions? Let your children and future generations spend more time with their studies instead of teaching them to be intolerable in the name of religion. Let them see all other religions with the same eye like your own religion instead of praying five/ten times a day and then kill somebody the next day. Then only your society will develop.
Thanks for your time.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Hello, and :salam2: (peace be upon you).
Islam was never meant to be a religion of war. Just as you have extremists in Christianity, so you have them in Islam. Every religion has extremists.

Also, you are only seeing the "Media" Muslims. Those which account for only 1-5% of the Muslim population. The rest of the Muslims live in peace.

Many pervert the teaching of Muhammad :saw: and Allah and go around killing others in the name of religion. It's not right, it's wrong. Islam is a religion that is tolerate. Allah says in the Qur'an "Let there be no compulsion in religion".

I would like you to visit this site: http://www.islamtomorrow.com/ and look at the link where it says "Does Islam = Terrorism?".

If you ever hear about a Muslim killing in the name of Allah, he/she is not a Muslim. Allah says in the Qur'an "And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another)".

I heard on the news about the Shi'ites and Sunnis still fighting, and it's dispicable. But, that is only a few Muslims out of the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. If Islam was all about killing, wouldn't much more people be dead by now? And people in Europe and America would be dead, also because of the rising Muslim populations.

Also visit these sites addressing the issue: http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com/mainarticle.html
http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/article.php?lang=E&id=32288
http://www.religioustolerance.org/turker_01.htm <--- A website that takes a neutral point of view in ALL religions; plus there isn't a Muslim on the editing team, so if anything it wouldn't be biased in Muslim favor.

Please don't be stubborn and ignore these websites nor what I just said. This is why society will never advance when it comes to tolerance: people believe what others (who know nothing about what they're talking about) tell them and don't want to listen to people who know the truth (from first-hand experience).

Many fabricate lies about Islam saying "Islam was spread by the sword". I know that many secular scholars and historians would disagree with that.

Some "Muslims" do all of these bad things in the name of Islam. What does that say? It says that some "Muslims" are evil, but it says nothing about the religion of Islam. If I nuked a nation in the "name of Christianity", does that make Christianity evil? No. It makes me evil and not a true follower. The same can, and should be, applied to the so-called "Muslims" killing others.

:wasalam: (and peace be upon you).

AmatAllah

Thanks

Thank you for your post!
But it really shows your lack of knowledge about Islam!
There are a few things that you will do better to keep in mind:
1. There is a huge difference between the teachings of Islam and the acts of some Muslims

2. Killing and hatred is not a religious phenomenon; rather it is a human sickness. Can you explain to me the Protestant/Catholic hatred and mutual killings in the name of religion in Ireland in any other terms? when Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him) taught to turn the other cheek to your enemy.
This is what ignorance and poverty begets. It tests human's capacity and patience and those with weak faith usually fall to violence since they do not know any other better way to deal with their worldly failure and frustrations.
So, please look back in history and learn for yourself.

3. Last but not least, Islam is not as old as the Iraq War, or the Gulf war or the creation of the state of Israel. Islam is older than these conflicts that are shaping the turmoil that you see in the so called Muslim countries. So please go back to the history of Islam and the teachings of Qur'an and Prophet of Islam and only then you will have any RIGHT to pass any comments about the teachings of Islam and only then you will be fair to yourself and your readers. As of right now....its ignorance!
God Bless you and open your heart to the Truth
Peace!!

samiha

---------
Staff member
This sentence made me "lol"!!

lol, yes me too.

It's just the word 'kafir' is so commonly translated as infidel it's what seems to be engraved in peoples' brain.

Truly a kafir, and correct me if i'm wrong is just a disbeliever

abuhamza

Hi,
I would like to make you guys think why you Muslim guys fight all the time.

Iraq, although full of problems, didn't witness the death and destruction it now has until it was invaded by a foreign Christian power. Palestinians and Lebanese have their sovereignty encroached upon daily by a foreign non muslim state. Afghanistan, since the lates 70s has been occupied by a foreign power of one description or another, neither indigenous and in two cases compatible with it's religious culture. All of these places have their problems without the occupation and fighting brought to them by non muslims, but they have not been allowed to "solve" them because of more pressing issues of freedom and liberty of the people who live there.
Your religion's name "Islam" means peace, but why you people are so intolerable to other religions' people?
Yes it means peace. Have you ever visited a predominantly muslim society? I have lived in two and have moved about them freely without fear or danger as I have done in my native country America to a certain extent. When you respect people's way of life and values they generally respect you. Try it sometime; you might find it works for you.

mark_personal

Thanks guys for your replies.

I just want to convey a message as a person from another religion that the people from the Muslim community has to work to fight the extremism within Islam which is threatening the whole world now. We, people of all religion, have to live in this world side by side. And after all, we should not encourage extremism in any religion to kill another human being whatever may be his religion or faith (Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism and all).

I hope you people will discourage those extremists.

Mark.

samiha

---------
Staff member
And after all, we should not encourage extremism in any religion to kill another human being whatever may be his religion or faith

Excuse me, perhaps you should read up a bit on Islam. Islam itself is not extreme, Islam doesn't encourage killing.

And yes, people do try to stand up and spread the truth of Islam... however for some reason the media doesn't like it as much as when something gets blown up.

Islam itself is a word which means complete submission to God it doesn't directly mean peace but comes from the root peace. SO it means, acheiving peace through submission to God.

Read up on Islam...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Thanks guys for your replies.

I just want to convey a message as a person from another religion that the people from the Muslim community has to work to fight the extremism within Islam which is threatening the whole world now. We, people of all religion, have to live in this world side by side. And after all, we should not encourage extremism in any religion to kill another human being whatever may be his religion or faith (Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism and all).

I hope you people will discourage those extremists.

Mark.

Hi, i think you are really picking on the wrong people.

When will you speak out and stop the Mass murderers and State terrorists?

Please Look below>

Why Angry Protests? Islam Does Not Condone Violence and Calls for Patience!

Terrorism Not From Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.