why is it so difficult ????

zainali

assalamualikum brother and sisters ,

i just wanted to share something , why is it difficult for us humans to forget some one , some one who has been spl in our life , specially some one who has been with when u had islamic discussion , some who guided u to islam and made u more strong in islam and then under some circumstances that person is no longer with u , why do u have some sought of heaviness and some sought of pain in ur heart ,

like u miss that person each and every moment , and u recall the memories of that person and the pain increases , in every prayer in every dua u ask allah swt to make that person's life easy ,

u try hard to forget that person but it doesnt work , but inshallah having patients is the key and to be strong and ask allah swt for help .

Parvaiz

:salam2:
That is the nature of Islam,which Allah has given us,It creates a bond so strong between people like you trying to break a piece of iron with your bare hands.
And InshAllah if you are granted paradise you will have the honor to meet that person again.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Life is a test by Allah. The test may very with time,some time on psychological basis (emotional aspect),some time on physical basis and other ways as Allah wills.

And to guide trough this test Allah has provided many hints in Quran,as in Surah Al-Asr.

Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES

103.001 By (the Token of) Time (through the ages),

103.002 Verily Man is in loss,

103.003 Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

In brief success in worldly life and in hereafter needs patience (Sabr) also.

zainali

inshallah i'l have the honor to meet that person in jannah , for that inshallah i have to be a person who always follows allah swt's commands inshallah i'l try to do that alhamdulillah and may allah swt give all muslim ummah guidance to be a nice muslim , the one our beloved prophet has set example of alhamdulillah and enter jannah .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear brother

We do not know anything, except that knowledge that Allah gives us. And even if we are passing trough hard lifes and loose someone close to us, it is maybe that Allah is prepearing something or someone better for us.When life brings us hardships, it is maybe that it is preparing for us happiness. We can never know that. Allah knows only.

May Allah keep your heart in happiness always respected brother,and take away from you any pain,and enter you in Jannah as you wish. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

zainali

thank you soo much asja sis for being so kind , i wish u the same for u life , may allah swt bless and give u all the happiness in the world ameen ,

jazakhallah

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Life gives you so many reasons to love and care a person..
and sadly some times it provides you with a single, just a single reason to go away from him / her...
but mostly.. the same life gives you NO REASONS for the departed relationship. But after some times it comes to you with few reasons to shed tears...

STRANGE..

When such a thing happens with you.... yes.. you feel so hard to digest the truth, you want to forget, you want to get rid of it.. but you feel so hard to finish the task..

But if you think wisely and Islamically... these are a type of test which is provided to us by the Creator.. SUBHANALAH..

He is never unjust to any one... SUBHANALLAH ... He loves us more than every one else..

but yet, if we feel hard with the problems, then there might be a problem with our understanding and not with ALLAH (SWT)'s conclusions..:) So we have to go back to our own history at this point, and we have to find the turning point which makes us shed tears days and night..

I am sure, if we really do this, we will come to know that where did we really make the mistake...

If we find the correct point.. we can start a new turning point INSHA ALLAH..:)

This may differ from one person to another...

some times personally my life has made me think several times that "ARE RELATIONSHIPS TRULY A BLESSING OR A TESTING??

this happens with every one in this world.. but most of us get into emotional traps instead of getting into an intelligent understanding..

I make Dua that ALLAH AZZAWAJAL should always provide us with the strength to face all His test with the strong Imaan..

May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL always make your tasks easy for you brother

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
This thread reminds me of this song..

[yt]98h652UmtNM[/yt]

[yt]8VLfdgdkGFM[/yt]

zainali

thank you sis faraa for consoling me and letting me understanding , alhamdulillah allah swt does test us and the fact that we are muslims and we have strong iman makes us fight these problems and makes us strong to face them , but at some point of time we are humans and we are bond to get weak and fall prey to satan and dont relise that its a test from allah swt and we have to face it in islamic way ,

but at the same time when we get weak allah swt makes our iman strong and makes us realize that how humble how glorious allah swt is , when allah swt makes us come towards him after what ever we have done ,

alhadmulillah allah swt is really glorious , when we done some stuff which displeases allah swt still allah swt does not let us go , he cares and wants us to come back to the right path and makes us realise that by different paths , some times hard ones and some times easy ones but makes us understand our mistakes and wants us to repent for them alhamdulillah

all praises are to allah swt .

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam,

agree with brothers/sisters above, and just wanted to say that this life is like a prison for a beliver, so we are bound to go through tough times, and the tests vary from among the belivers, some may go through harder tests/triels due to the level of imaan ! and when we loose someone close and someone who has helped alot (wich creates a attachment), it could be that the psychological hardship we go through is a way of removieng our sins, allah knows best.

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
This thread reminds me of this song..

[yt]98h652UmtNM[/yt]

[yt]8VLfdgdkGFM[/yt]

assalam-o-alaikum sis man is motral this song make me cry this song remined my cozn may ALLAH forgive her and bestow HIS swt blessing her and those who is not between us ameen its too much diffcult to for get them whose near to uor heart:girl3: