WHY Must some muslims be like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sistersalina

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/malaysia/48874-kl-church-torched-
Salam,

I am so so so dissapointed. I can't believe they did this. This even worsens our Islam and Muslims name. Now what makes us any different with the west. I don't know how am I going to show my face my non-muslims friends. I am very upset I feel like crying. :girl3:
I just can't take it. All this while Malaysian Muslims has a good name no matter what happens out there. We are known for our sensitivity and tolerance. What is going on with us Muslims nowadays. Don't you know these sort of actions are not allowed in our religion. If they did really care about Islam they would not have done that.Sigh, I am just very upset.
May Allah give them proper punishments and may Islam be at glory once again. I just hope this happens fast.

Wassalam

mor3b

i have one

it is masha'at allah , but the islam will raise up again , i know we are careless for our job , i hope we done our work as well as allah sobahana want . i hope so

adam_arb

As far as I can see on the article...the police are still investigating and no one has claimed responsibility.

How do we know it was muslims?

I was speaking to a Pakistani brother one day and we were discussing the Taliban...he told me that their is no Taliban in Pakistan just disbelievers from India and other places pretending to be mujahideen and bomb up mosques etc to get the majority to hate the mujahideen.

Another example is in Somalia when a doctors graduation was taking place then a suicide bomber blew themselves and everyone else in the room. Al-Shabab denied that they were involved in the attack, and no one really knows who did it, just people pointing fingers.

stargazer

Clear Skies!
even if were muslims you should know that there are black sheeps in every community. We can not judge the whole muslim nation for the wrong deeds of a single group. If we were to judge Islam, judge it throught the scripture and the sunnah of our beloved prophet peace be upon him. There you can see no where it says you should destroy a church when you protesting while being angry.

MutlekM

even if were muslims you should know that there are black sheeps in every community. We can not judge the whole muslim nation for the wrong deeds of a single group. If we were to judge Islam, judge it throught the scripture and the sunnah of our beloved prophet peace be upon him. There you can see no where it says you should destroy a church when you protesting while being angry.

You are right we shouldnt blame all the muslims over one incident but the kufar will take this chance to try to destroy Islam.
Peace

AbdurRahman91

I don't know how am I going to show my face my non-muslims friends. I am very upset I feel like crying. :girl3:
I just can't take it. All this while Malaysian Muslims has a good name no matter what happens out there. We are known for our sensitivity and tolerance. What is going on with us Muslims nowadays. Don't you know these sort of actions are not allowed in our religion. If they did really care about Islam they would not have done that.Sigh, I am just very upset.
May Allah give them proper punishments and may Islam be at glory once again. I just hope this happens fast.

Wassalam

First of all...you are not supposed to be even befriend the kafirs sister.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. Surah Maidah, verse 51.

O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers.
Surah Maidah verse 57

Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people. Surah Maidah verse 68

Secondly, Alhaamdulilah! A place of shirk was burned down to the ground, and verily Allah punishes with fire. If it was the work of the Muslims, may Allah increase them in reward!

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. Surah Maidah 72.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. Surah Maidah 73.

Sister i suggest you go through the Surah Maidah. And see where your alliance must lay. We should not care what the kafirs have to say as they are worse than cattle!

You must understand our love is for the sake of Allah and our hate is for the sake of Allah. It is astonishing that u hate an act of destruction of a place of shirk.

You must hate shirk with your heart! And those who commit this dirty deed against our Lord!

arzafar

First of all...you are not supposed to be even befriend the kafirs sister.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. Surah Maidah, verse 51.

O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers.
Surah Maidah verse 57

Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people. Surah Maidah verse 68

Secondly, Alhaamdulilah! A place of shirk was burned down to the ground, and verily Allah punishes with fire. If it was the work of the Muslims, may Allah increase them in reward!

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. Surah Maidah 72.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. Surah Maidah 73.

Sister i suggest you go through the Surah Maidah. And see where your alliance must lay. We should not care what the kafirs have to say as they are worse than cattle!

You must understand our love is for the sake of Allah and our hate is for the sake of Allah. It is astonishing that u hate an act of destruction of a place of shirk.

You must hate shirk with your heart! And those who commit this dirty deed against our Lord!

what are you talking about? are you a troll?
this was a church inside a muslim country. their places of worship must be protected by the rulers because they pay the necessary taxes.

Salem9022

this was a church inside a muslim country. their places of worship must be protected by the rulers because they pay the necessary taxes.

Yeah It seems like that, This Person who posted this is either an Ignorant Takfeeri Kharijee or a Non-Muslim trying to come here trying to just verses here without understanding its context. I will like to ask this person which Scholar understand these verses to mean what you are saying?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Maa shaa' Allaah. You first post and you don't say salaams, quoting aayaat of the Qur'aan giving your own blunt, unfounded rule?! Yaa akhee, pasting aayaat of the Qur'aan without their tafseer and without the authentic hadeeth related to the topic, to forge an opinion is undesirable in the least. There is a big difference between loving and hating for the sake of Allaah, and burning down a place of Shirk.

Tell me, the Dhimmis (non Muslims living under Muslim rule), did they not establish places of worship, and is this not allowed in a Khilafah? The prohibition of shirk/worship in the Islamic state, is restricted to the Arabian Penisula. There are ahaadeeth that allude to this. As for the presence of churches etc. then they are allowed.

Look to the sunnah, look to the sunnah of Khilafah and look to the books of those scholars that left us, for what your saying is something unfounded. It is closer to innovation than truth. I don't know where you've taken your learning from to arrive at such a conclusion. It is astonishing that you post ayaat of the Qur'aan, to justify your speech, when they don't support any of your ridiculous claims.

Maa shaa' Allaah, look at this excellent example of Al-Walaa wal-Baraa' of Ameer ul-Mu'mineen, `Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab.

It was narrated that Aslam the freed slave of ‘Umar said: When ‘Umar went to Syria, one of the leaders of the Christians made food for him and called him. ‘Umar said: We will not enter your churches because of the images that are in them – meaning the statues. Narrated by ‘Abd al-Razzaaq in al-Musannaf (1/411 and 10/398).

This is the way of the Salaf. `Umar didn't want to enter due to his hate for shirk and images, yet he didn't go as far as ordering it to be burned down!?

Ibn Qudaamah quotes in Al-Mughnee,

Ibn ‘Aa’idh narrated in Futooh al-Shaam that when ‘Umar came to Syria, the Christians made food for him and called him, and he said: Where is it? They said: In the church, and he refused to go. He said to ‘Ali: Take the people to eat lunch. So ‘Ali took the people and entered the church, and he and the people ate lunch, and ‘Ali looked at the images and said: What would be wrong if the Ameer al-Mu’mineen entered this place?

The Hanaabilah see it permissible to enter churches, even if there are images. Are you astonished at the Hanbalis too? Do they too need to read Surah Al-Maa'idah? No, rather I think you need to achieve their level of scholarship before passing your own opinions.

Stop where the people stopped, where the Prophet sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, his companions and their successive generations stopped. For indeed, stopping where the Salaf stopped is a means of your safety. Going beyond that is clear innovation.

Was-salaam

weakslave

As far as I can see on the article...the police are still investigating and no one has claimed responsibility.

I was speaking to a Pakistani brother one day and we were discussing the Taliban...he told me that their is no Taliban in Pakistan just disbelievers from India and other places pretending to be mujahideen and bomb up mosques etc to get the majority to hate the mujahideen.

Another example is in Somalia when a doctors graduation was taking place then a suicide bomber blew themselves and everyone else in the room. Al-Shabab denied that they were involved in the attack, and no one really knows who did it, just people pointing fingers.

QFT

Many examples in war stricken countries. In Iraq, do you think Mujahideen who fear Allaah would blow up a market or public place that has no enemies?

This reminds me of the incident that happened to the Prophet :saw: and Aisha:

لَوْلَا إِذْ سَمِعْتُمُوهُ ظَنَّ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتُ بِأَنفُسِهِمْ خَيْرًا وَقَالُوا هَذَا إِفْكٌ مُّبِينٌ

Why, when you heard it, did not the believing men and believing women think good of one another and say, "This is an obvious falsehood"?

Always think best of your Muslim brothers, and don't believe the media when they tell you Muslims did this.

AbdurRahman91

Assalaamu ilikum wa rahmatullah, first i praise Allah and apologize for not greeting my brothers and sisters.

The government is "Federal parliamentary democracy with a constitutional monarch."
How is it a Muslim country? Because the majority is the Muslims?
Is the law of Allah establish or is the law of man established?

Is the supreme law the laws of Allah given in the Quran and the Sunnah or is the "Federal Constitution of Malaysia"?

Listen, i do not know much, but i do know when people are being worshipped instead of Allah, and if you say shirk is okay, then i have nothing to say to you.

and whoever called me a takfeeri whatever....didnt u just make takfeer on me?

AbdurRahman91

:salam2:

People should take this to extreme. The present day form of shirk in its widest manifestation is in governments. Mainly democracy. What Allah said is haraam, must be enforced as haraam, what Allah says is halaal, must be enforced as halaal. With democracy...what people say is halaal is enforced as halaal. Generally, constitutions of the world directly go against the Quran saying that any law that contradicts with their constitution is null and void....I know alot of people who pray five times a day and they are worshipping man.

They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allâh (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allâh), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilâh (God - Allâh) Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)[]. Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)." (At-Tawbah 9:31)
On the authority of Adi Ibn Hatim (may Allah be pleased with him), it is reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) reciting this (above mentioned) Quranic verse, so he said to him (peace and blessings be upon him): “We do not worship them.” He (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Do they not forbid what Allah (Glorified be He) has permitted and do you not then forbid it (to yourselves), and do they not make permissible for you what Allah (Glorified be He) has forbidden, and do you not then make it permissible (to yourselves)?” I replied: “Certainly!” He (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “That is worshiping them.” (Narrated by At-Tirmidhi, who graded it as Hasan)

He contradicted the Prophet , saying that they do not worship them; for to his mind, what was meant by worship was bowing, prostration, supplication, sacrifice etc. But the Prophet informed him that their obedience to the rabbbis and monks in forbidding the permissible and permitting the forbidden was a form of worship, because they have thus made their rabbis and monks partners to Allah in obedience and in ordaining the Law.

Salem9022

:salam2:

People should take this to extreme. The present day form of shirk in its widest manifestation is in governments. Mainly democracy. What Allah said is haraam, must be enforced as haraam, what Allah says is halaal, must be enforced as halaal. With democracy...what people say is halaal is enforced as halaal. Generally, constitutions of the world directly go against the Quran saying that any law that contradicts with their constitution is null and void....I know alot of people who pray five times a day and they are worshipping man.

They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allâh (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allâh), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilâh (God - Allâh) Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)[]. Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)." (At-Tawbah 9:31)
On the authority of Adi Ibn Hatim (may Allah be pleased with him), it is reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) reciting this (above mentioned) Quranic verse, so he said to him (peace and blessings be upon him): “We do not worship them.” He (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Do they not forbid what Allah (Glorified be He) has permitted and do you not then forbid it (to yourselves), and do they not make permissible for you what Allah (Glorified be He) has forbidden, and do you not then make it permissible (to yourselves)?” I replied: “Certainly!” He (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “That is worshiping them.” (Narrated by At-Tirmidhi, who graded it as Hasan)

He contradicted the Prophet , saying that they do not worship them; for to his mind, what was meant by worship was bowing, prostration, supplication, sacrifice etc. But the Prophet informed him that their obedience to the rabbbis and monks in forbidding the permissible and permitting the forbidden was a form of worship, because they have thus made their rabbis and monks partners to Allah in obedience and in ordaining the Law.

Really? So You are telling me that the average Muslim Person in the street is on Tawheed? is on the Quran and Sunnah? You are telling us that Shirk is only Manifested Widly in "Govts" around the world and not in the Public?

[yt]8FI_7EGKo1s&feature=related[/yt]

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Well i am also from Pakistan and what ever u r saying i don't believe in it.
i have been to these areas and i have talked to the people of these areas and i don't think the ones who r blowing up masjids or doing scuicide attacks on public they r from India or sth like that, these r their local men, after afghan war they migrated to Pakistan tribal areas and married their and lived their lives in Pakistan tribal area...

i don't believe media but their ideology is simple , those are infidels who don't support us, i.e. don't raise their voice over the army operation against us. they say who so ever is killed in a suicide bomb if he was a pious person , he is shaheed.
they say women has no right to study, in swat when they had control of it, they used to abduct the girlz for their taliban leaders as it was confessed by many talibans.
i can tell u thousands of stories of their cruelity told by those who fled from swat and tribal areas, i met with those people,

u dont know how much we have suffered from these so called talibans..
what would be psychological condition of mind would be when u don't know whether u will come back home alive or not.
they kill those who were barbers.
this is not Islam, this is brutality ...

adam_arb

Well i am also from Pakistan and what ever u r saying i don't believe in it.
i have been to these areas and i have talked to the people of these areas and i don't think the ones who r blowing up masjids or doing scuicide attacks on public they r from India or sth like that, these r their local men, after afghan war they migrated to Pakistan tribal areas and married their and lived their lives in Pakistan tribal area...

i don't believe media but their ideology is simple , those are infidels who don't support us, i.e. don't raise their voice over the army operation against us. they say who so ever is killed in a suicide bomb if he was a pious person , he is shaheed.
they say women has no right to study, in swat when they had control of it, they used to abduct the girlz for their taliban leaders as it was confessed by many talibans.
i can tell u thousands of stories of their cruelity told by those who fled from swat and tribal areas, i met with those people,

u dont know how much we have suffered from these so called talibans..
what would be psychological condition of mind would be when u don't know whether u will come back home alive or not.
they kill those who were barbers.
this is not Islam, this is brutality ...

Salamu Alaykum brother,

May I ask you where is your evidence for this...besides from the western media.

Another thing I want to add is google "operation false flag"

Jazakhallah khair

wsalaam

AbdurRahman91

Really? So You are telling me that the average Muslim Person in the street is on Tawheed? is on the Quran and Sunnah? You are telling us that Shirk is only Manifested Widly in "Govts" around the world and not in the Public?

[yt]8FI_7EGKo1s&feature=related[/yt]

Assalaamu ilikum
No, im saying this one of the MANY ways shirk is creeping into the lives of Muslims.
I live in a country where people believe if u become the disciple of two saints (pirs), they will grab u by ur two hands and take u two Paradise.
I live in a country where women think if u go to a pir, he will give u a kid.
I live in a country where people board HUNDREDS OF buses from far away villages come to the "court" of a "saint", and the first thing they do is get bare foot because they cannot walk with shoes where "Big Saint .." walked.
I live in a country where people will walk backwards down stairs so they do not turn their backs to the grave of saints.
I live in a country where turtles, fish, crocodiles are thought to be the manifested forms of dead saints.
I live in a country where there are amulets, (taweez) on almost everyones neck.
I live in a country where the "Muslims" get there sunnah from the hindus!

When i speak of the government, i am talking about just one common world wide variable in the huge subject of shirk.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Salamu Alaykum brother,

Jazakhallah khair

wsalaam

salam alaikum

what proof do u need when i am the eye witness,

do u live in pakistan?

i do, i see, i meet people, i have been there, helping displaced people from the war.

u don't know how much disgrace Muslims have earned because of some ignorants who call themselves taliban.

i must not use bad language for taliban but for me they are blood suckers who kill innocent people for nothing, they destroyed hundreds of schools , they behead the persons, i think brother u must think beyond blaming everything on western media. we Muslims ourselves have disgraced Islam. we have opted those things of Islam which we see are in our good and leave all others.

taliabns are none other than the ignorants and extremists, who never read quran nor hadith and believe one maulana from a particular sect.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Assalaamu ilikum
No, im saying this one of the MANY ways shirk is creeping into the lives of Muslims.
I live in a country where people believe if u become the disciple of two saints (pirs), they will grab u by ur two hands and take u two Paradise.
I live in a country where women think if u go to a pir, he will give u a kid.
I live in a country where people board HUNDREDS OF buses from far away villages come to the "court" of a "saint", and the first thing they do is get bare foot because they cannot walk with shoes where "Big Saint .." walked.
I live in a country where people will walk backwards down stairs so they do not turn their backs to the grave of saints.
I live in a country where turtles, fish, crocodiles are thought to be the manifested forms of dead saints.
I live in a country where there are amulets, (taweez) on almost everyones neck.
I live in a country where the "Muslims" get there sunnah from the hindus!

When i speak of the government, i am talking about just one common world wide variable in the huge subject of shirk.

i am sure you are either living in Pakistan or India
lol

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Salamu Alaykum brother,

Jazakhallah khair

wsalaam

last year in gojra Pakistan many Christians were killed , their housed looted, brunt , their churches brunt by Muslims because one of the imams of a msjid had announcement on loud speaker that he saw a woman tearing apart the quran,
now we Muslims didn't do any investigation and riots started, later on it was found out to be a pure lie. now tell me what message we Muslims gave to them?

same happened in sukkur sindh, pakistan.

we are good in doing riots in name of Islam but when it comes to doing good deeds or offering pray , we say oohhhhh Allah is mercifully and i have read the kalma i will go to jannah prophet Muhammad PBUH will have me saved from hell fire, he will ask Allah for the shafat for all his ummah, , why should i pray then.

this is the common belief in Pakistan i can say.
i think now can understand brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.