Why people quitting on their family

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamu Alaikum bhai!!
these past days I have had tears of sadness from reading posts and threads of beloved brothers and sisters! I have been sad seeing so many leaving us behind, and I was thinking about this....and subhanaAllah, with this thread it's like you read my mind and you spoken that what I so wanted to say! I ask Allah to bless you for that!
Your post is beautiful, and well written, there is no way I'll ever leave this place! ever, until death comes to me inshaAllah, that is my plan................may Allah make it happen. Today there is something different though, I have tears of happinness right now, because of this thread, may Allah bless you dearest bhai for this:D
I am running out of things to say! lol
but you did a wonderful thread!
I ask Allah to make you happy as you make us happy, i ask Allah to always forgive you and protect your wonderful soul, I ask Allah to bless you and reward you for your good deeed, I ask Allah to love you for you love us for HIS sake! I ask Allah to grant you jannah at the end!
Allah hafiz bhai,:D

:salam2: behna :D my 4rd of July :D
lol ;) we are always chillin in our xclusive club and u know Inshallah as long as u r here :D i aint going any way :) cuz we tripping some homies dawg
chillin in the grill poping the hood :D

lol :D those are ;) my special notes for u lol :D and i know no one extra the street langauge better than u :D
u made me so happy today too :D JazakALlah khair so much for ur kind words :D but u know ;) u hve been the best sis ever for me :D
u have a amazing soul :) filled with love for everyone around u :) May Allah (swt) bless us both with Jannah - ameen :) so we can chill out hehe :D
I love u for the sake of ALlah (swt) too
take care of urself loada

Allah hafiz now and alwayz ;)

hassana elkoussi

:ma: brother, your words are so much full of sincere feelings. Yes, it's true this forum is like a big family loving each other for the sake of Allah SWT. The fact that none of us has seen the other but still has these brotherly and sisterly feelings towards each other, caring for their problems, making du'aa for them in their absence, not tolerating any intruder's hurtful comments against any of them makes this relationship purely for the sake of Allah. May we all meet on platforms made of light envied by all others in Jannah, may we intercede for one another and remember that on that day inshaAllah, you and brother ansari, will be speaking ...Arabic:hearts: not Urdu. :SMILY139:

Salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: behna :D my 4rd of July :D
lol ;) we are always chillin in our xclusive club and u know Inshallah as long as u r here :D i aint going any way :) cuz we tripping some homies dawg
chillin in the grill poping the hood :D

lol :D those are ;) my special notes for u lol :D and i know no one extra the street langauge better than u :D
u made me so happy today too :D JazakALlah khair so much for ur kind words :D but u know ;) u hve been the best sis ever for me :D
u have a amazing soul :) filled with love for everyone around u :) May Allah (swt) bless us both with Jannah - ameen :) so we can chill out hehe :D
I love u for the sake of ALlah (swt) too
take care of urself loada

Allah hafiz now and alwayz ;)

dude, you're nutss LOL
and forth of july:D:D:D
hehehe, for sure wallahi we poppin the hood, the one just for us lol
hommiess for real...............looooooooool
hey, that made me laugh wallahi, jazakaAllah khairan
and Janah inshaAllah is the best place, ameen to your dua.......are gunna be hommies there too tho?LOL
and and and Shaheer BIG bro hehe
you been the best BIG brother ever!!
now that is fair..................:D
jazakaAllah kahiran for your kind words, it's your kind eyes that see kindneess in me doe hehe
salamu alaikum bhai...gotta run for the dish lol
of some yummmy fooooddddddd!!!:D
looooooooooooooooooooool
ok salaam!!:SMILY139:

salam alaykum

i jz cant believe people cry after reading posts online........I mean i jz dont get it....how and WHY do u cry for something online??.....
:angryred::angryred::angryred:

then :D u got things other than me to do the job ;)

hmmm.....lets c theres shaheer....then theres shaheer......and then shaheer.....well no ur the only one :p

honestly i still dont get why people cry online....does that mean if i like *cyber bully* u then u will like start crying for the whole week?

:hearts::hearts::hearts: