Why students fail???

naaad

mu'minah

??Why the students fail??

It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year ONLY

Has 365' days.

Typical academic year for a student:

1. Sundays-52, Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest. Days left 313. :wavyarms:

2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study. Days left 263. :SMILY33:

3. 8 hours daily sleep- 130 days GONE. Days left 141. :SMILY153:

4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126. :muslim_child:

5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing Properly & swallowing)-means 30days. Days left 96. :SMILY105:

6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means 15 days. Days left 81. :shake:

7. Exam days- per year at least 35 days. Days left 46. :SMILY23:

8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)-40 days.Balance 6 days. :SMILY138:

9. For sickness- at least 3 days. Remaining days=3. :SMILY26:

10. Movies and functions - at least 2 days. 1 day left. :SMILY82:

11. That 1 day is your birthday. :holaaa::hearts:

How can you study on that day??????!!!!!!!!!!
Balance = 0

:confused: 'How can a student pass ??' :(

IbnAhmad

salaam

this is funny but sooooooooo true!!!!!!!!! lol
i gotta print this out so i can show it to my teachers and when i fail no one can give me grief!!! lol

:) :) :)

wassalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
salaam

this is funny but sooooooooo true!!!!!!!!! lol
i gotta print this out so i can show it to my teachers and when i fail no one can give me grief!!! lol

:) :) :)

wassalam

:salam2:
I second you bro! but I dont think they will take this EXCUSE:( they will say something like "study when ever you have time"!!! it really bugs and I guess I am going through that NOW, since I am a senior every teacher is like "you guys are almost done DO NOT blow this OFF" study hard and make sure you get all A so you wont have to take FINALS!! Ya Allah! if only teachers accept this "fact" lolz atleast it's a fact for me because I am the student:)

naaad

mu'minah
lol lol well seems like all students wanted something like this to satisfy themselves.......
but my dear brothers and sisters, study hard lol.....
get good grades and yes if u don't (which i hope never happens), show this to your teachers....;-)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
your right... students fail cause of this reason .. why should we study ., at least if we study all about islam than that would be the reason .. but studying for worldly things is damn tough

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
This joke has been around for ages! :lol: It's too funny. All the students used to circulate this joke amongst themselves when I was in elementary school, which was around 15 years ago!

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Like the Brother said, I now have an excuse! Well to be honest, I'll do something else even if I had the time. I'll run around the house, first stop - the fridge, and do random things. I am crazy man.. basically! I am a pro procastinator!

Great Post, Jazak Allah for sharing Sister Naad.

Assalamualaikum

naaad

mu'minah
:salam2:
I second you bro! but I dont think they will take this EXCUSE:( they will say something like "study when ever you have time"!!! it really bugs and I guess I am going through that NOW, since I am a senior every teacher is like "you guys are almost done DO NOT blow this OFF" study hard and make sure you get all A so you wont have to take FINALS!! Ya Allah! if only teachers accept this "fact" lolz atleast it's a fact for me because I am the student:)

lol i think if all teachers accepted this fact, the students would love them the most....lol

naaad

mu'minah
This joke has been around for ages! :lol: It's too funny. All the students used to circulate this joke amongst themselves when I was in elementary school, which was around 15 years ago!

really? Oh my God, its the same message?
that's amazing! but din't u give it to your teachers? lol

naaad

mu'minah
your right... students fail cause of this reason .. why should we study ., at least if we study all about islam than that would be the reason .. but studying for worldly things is damn tough

yeah sis, you are sooo right.... studying about Islam itself gives you knowledge about everything...alhamdulillah...

naaad

mu'minah
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Like the Brother said, I now have an excuse! Well to be honest, I'll do something else even if I had the time. I'll run around the house, first stop - the fridge, and do random things. I am crazy man.. basically! I am a pro procastinator!

Great Post, Jazak Allah for sharing Sister Naad.

Assalamualaikum

hey sis, thats common between us.... even i used do anything but study beforehand... i'd rather bug people, in a good way obviously...:)