WHY YOU LIKE...?

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
I think everyone has a deep love for his homeland or his own country. I would like to know your own reasons as to why you like your homeland.
My reason is, I was born and spent the first seven years of my life there. I have all my cousins there. And most of all the GREAT MONSOONS!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamualaikum
I think everyone has a deep love for his homeland or his own country. I would like to know your own reasons as to why you like your homeland.
My reason is, I was born and spent the first seven years of my life there. I have all my cousins there. And most of all the GREAT MONSOONS!

+ If you live in America then please tell why do you dislike your country. :D

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
ASSALAMUALAIKUM
If I were an American, my main reason would be GEORGE BUSH! He takes lives unneseccarily!

Its not 'He'. Its 'They'. Bush is just a puppet showpiece. There is a complete zionist machinery behind it, otherwise who cares about that chimpanzee?

Wassalaam,
VE

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Salaam alekoum all,

Hmm, I'm not sure about the permissability in Islam for hating an entire country (especially your own), based purely on your dislike for the head of state...but I digress...

I don't even need to say what I like about my country, the name (GREAT Britain) says it all :-D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Salaam alekoum all,

Hmm, I'm not sure about the permissability in Islam for hating an entire country (especially your own), based purely on your dislike for the head of state...but I digress...

I don't even need to say what I like about my country, the name (GREAT Britain) says it all :-D
Sure so you live in the UK right? The UK has a lot of bad non muslims who make fun of a muslim sister because she wears a hijab. And there was a brother who I talked to and he said that two men where harrassing a muslim women asnd they wouldn't fight him becuase they were a masked chicken. And then they sadi that the brother threatened them and people came up and explained what happened after the polices said that the brother was guilty. And then after the witnesses the two men were found "unguilty" and the police let them flap their fat wings.

So that's why I hate the UK.
In my next post I'll talk about why I hate America.

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
:salam2:
Well,the only thing I like about my country, is the climate, some of the beaches and hang out spots. And well of course the fact that my family & best friends are here. And I probably like SOME of the people here.
But I hate the government and the cultures of this country.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Sure so you live in the UK right? The UK has a lot of bad non muslims who make fun of a muslim sister because she wears a hijab. And there was a brother who I talked to and he said that two men where harrassing a muslim women asnd they wouldn't fight him becuase they were a masked chicken. And then they sadi that the brother threatened them and people came up and explained what happened after the polices said that the brother was guilty. And then after the witnesses the two men were found "unguilty" and the police let them flap their fat wings.

So that's why I hate the UK.
In my next post I'll talk about why I hate America.

Salaam alekoum brother,

Yes, many terrible things like this happen in the UK. BUT, can you name a country in which NOTHING like this EVER happens? I doubt it. Sure, there are a handful of countries in which a sister is NOT teased for wearing hijab, but you are likely to find that there are a multitude of OTHER problems facing Muslims in that particular society, acts committed by Muslims and non-Muslims alike. It is not the fault of the country itself - created and maintained by almighty Allah - but of the misguidance of its inhabitants. And we should strive to call people (both Muslim and not) towards a TRUE Islamic understanding and way of life, rather than hate people and their place of residence because of their wrongdoings. Hate the disbelief, not the disbeliever, etc etc.

Love my islam

you are right revert_north. Hate is not the answer. I dont understand why some muslims have these strong feelings against different nations when Islam is religion of peace. There are good and bad in every nation, our own muslim countries included.
I live in Canada and I like the freedom to practice my religion the way I want. Alhumdulilah I go to work dressed as a muslimah shoud, and I pray my salat on time even if I am at work. People understand my need to pray even if I have to leave a meeting. In Ramadhan in most work places special arrangements are made so muslims can do iftar on time. I am not saying that incident like the one brother Abdul Hasib mentioned doesnt happen here, it does, but on the whole we are practicing our deen in peace Alhumdulilah.
May Allah keep us all safe where ever we live. Ameen.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The topic of the thread *****WHY YOU LIKE........*****

We are discussing BUSH, AMERICA, UK..............

Its better we stick to the topic. Why do we need to be talking about those people 24/7

Dont we have better things to do rather than just to think about them and become preoccupied.

I like my homeland (only in winter and late autumn) there is too much rain. Hilly areas all over. I hate in summer as its getting more and more worse year after year. Pollution, traffic, Low green level zones etc etc.
wa/salam

fatimabilals

GOOD THING!

The topic of the thread *****WHY YOU LIKE........*****

We are discussing BUSH, AMERICA, UK..............

Its better we stick to the topic. Why do we need to be talking about those people 24/7

Dont we have better things to do rather than just to think about them and become preoccupied.

I like my homeland (only in winter and late autumn) there is too much rain. Hilly areas all over. I hate in summer as its getting more and more worse year after year. Pollution, traffic, Low green level zones etc etc.
wa/salam
Assalamualikun
Where are you from by the way?

ShaheedU

Extinct
you are right revert_north. Hate is not the answer. I dont understand why some muslims have these strong feelings against different nations when Islam is religion of peace.

Assalamualaikum,

Dont want to go off topic too much, but the 'strong feelings' should be directed towards the kuffar and not nations.

Islaam is not only a religion of peace, there is peace within the religion, and there is peace within the ummah. You make it sound like we are not allowed to hate the kafirun.

Anyways, im from Bangladesh, dont like it at all.

Globalpeace

Banned
Her Majesty!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am off course indebited to Her Majesty, the Queen for her hospitality.

Assalamualaikum