Will All of us be Treated Equally?

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Is Allah going to treat Jews and Christians the same as Muslims?

Yes. Actually, the Jews and Christians who believed in Allah as One God and obey the commandments sent with their particular messenger (such as Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc.) are mentioned many times in Quran:

These are the Verses of Allah:

"DarkOrange"]We recite them to you (O Muhammad peace be upon him) in truth, and Allah wills no injustice to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).
And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And all matters go back (for decision) to Allah.
You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and commandments with him] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Maruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fasiqun (disobedient to Allah - and rebellious against Allah's Command).[Noble Quran 3:108-110]

Whoever believes in Allah, as One God and is trying their best to follow the most recent of the prophets, peace be upon them all, could well be a Muslim (submitter to the Will of Allah) and as such, it is up to Allah to be their Judge, just as He is the Judge in all matters

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
thnks for shring.

i click on the post to answer the question but find that it is not a question but a commentary.

the topic deceives me:)

jazaak Allah khair