Will the possessive jinn lead to sin?

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

Just two quick questions which I've wondered about..

Is it possible for a religious person to get possessed by jinn?

Also, when possessed, the person doesn't have senses on what they're doing so if the jinn does something in their body which is haram or a sinful act, does the person get sins too? (I know silly question but just wondering lol) :shymuslima1:

JazakAllah khairan,

auroran

:salam2:

You can seek protection from the jinn, such as saying "La Illaaha Illa Allaahu, wahdahu la shaeeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa huwa 'ala kulli shayin qadeer". Also Shaytaan does not come near you at night if you read Ayatul-Kursi before you sleep. Allaah azza wa jal sends down a guardian. A jinn may possess you by the command of it's witch or master or whatever it works for, or a jinn may become angry with you for drenching it with hot water for example, and then possess you.

When you lose your mind, you are not accountable until you become sane again. The jinn has possessed you body and you don't have control over it. The jinn is accountable for their own actions.

Wannabemuslim

al salaam yeah ive been wondering about jin for some time, if you are to see some one "possesed" how would they act?

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah

JazakAllah khairan auroran for sharing the knowledge it's very beneficial for us all inshaAllah sister !

Wannabemuslim there's videos on youtube they're not really scary - if you fear only Allah

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
when a jinn possesses someone,it can be a believer,above all a believer!a disbeliever is already friend of shaytan!.a jinn can lead a person to do something bad when that person in that moment hasn't the skillness to command his senses.the body in that moment is in a status of trance and the mind is convinced that what's happening is just a bad dream,so while the jinn is leading the person to make a mistake,on the other hand there is a part of the mind of the possessed person,which tries to hunt the jinn away from the body,but he can't do it,because in that moment he is victim of the evil.an Imam told me that there is no guilt for the sins,except the weakness of the faith.in some situations,it's possible that a believer falls in the trap of shaytan,while he should be firm and strong.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam alaikum sister hayat, and jazakAllah khair for clarifying. This topic is really interesting subhanAllah, Allah knows of the unseen.