Will you?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Suppose if:

1) Your Uncle is arriving this evening with the kind of gift you wanted most. Will you welcome him?

2) You are a prisoner and there is a programme that if you done it accordingly, you will be free. Will you complete the programme?

3) You are a poor person and a billionaire is opening a 100% free chance for you to ask for any amount of money you want in his wealth, he will give. Will you ask for any?

4) Someone came to you and said that there is a game which will be difficult when you start and will not get difficult when the levels changes, and if you win a particular hidden level, you will be granted an Air Bus A-380. Will you try to finish all the levels carefully?

Of course your answer is YES. Am I correct?

Then think about Ramadan which is arriving soon with the best of gifts that mankind will need.

Think about the fasting in the month of Ramadan which will surely free you from all the mental imprisonments.

Think about the Creator of Heaven and earth, the wealthiest, who is calling to us to ask for ANY thing, so that He may grant it to us.

Think about the hidden night of Lailatul Qadr in the month of Ramadan which brings the Reward of 1000 (Thousand) Months.

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful. [Surah al-Baqarah (The Cow), Verse 185]

ramadan.jpg

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

PS. Brothers and sisters please keep me in your sincere du'as.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

SubhanAllah. Jazak Allahu Khayra brother. Very beautiful and beneficial reminder. Can I copy and send this to my friends?

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

SubhanAllah. Jazak Allahu Khayra brother. Very beautiful and beneficial reminder. Can I copy and send this to my friends?

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BaarakiAllahu feeki ukhti. Yes you have the permission always. You can copy and send it to you "Retired Aunties". LOL :)

BinteShafi

Left long ago

BaarakiAllahu feeki ukhti. Yes you have the permission always. You can copy and send it to you "Retired Aunties". LOL :)

LOL ...thanks for making me laugh brother. SubhanAllah!!! Perhaps one of the many other reasons of me being so serious always and laughing less is having these "Retired Friends" BUT Alhamdolillah they are the precious asset of my life.

Jazak Allah for granting me permission. May Allah help you to seek Layla tu Qadar in the coming Ramadan and may HE accept every single wish/prayer of you for dunya and aakhira. May HE shower HIS mercy upon you every single second. Ameen Ya Rabb ala'alaameen

Wa alaikum Salam wr wb

FreedomFighter

jazakAllah khayr, that was creative. i answered no to some until i came to where your talking about ramadan. and that picture you put with, the shaytan leaving, mashaAllah, just look at how he's leaving, all sad..lol:D. thanks for sharing..

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khair brother.

very good way of explanation.

btw, i am thinking to make that pic (of shaitan leaving in despair) my avatar. :D

IbnAdam77

LOL ...thanks for making me laugh brother. SubhanAllah!!! Perhaps one of the many other reasons of me being so serious always and laughing less is having these "Retired Friends" BUT Alhamdolillah they are the precious asset of my life.

Jazak Allah for granting me permission. May Allah help you to seek Layla tu Qadar in the coming Ramadan and may HE accept every single wish/prayer of you for dunya and aakhira. May HE shower HIS mercy upon you every single second. Ameen Ya Rabb ala'alaameen

Wa alaikum Salam wr wb

Allahumma Ameen. True. Old is Gold. :)

jazakAllah khayr, that was creative. i answered no to some until i came to where your talking about ramadan. and that picture you put with, the shaytan leaving, mashaAllah, just look at how he's leaving, all sad..lol:D. thanks for sharing..

BaarakAllahu feek akhi. The picture is not made by me. :)

jazaak Allah khair brother.

very good way of explanation.

btw, i am thinking to make that pic (of shaitan leaving in despair) my avatar. :D

BaarakAllahu feek brother. I do not see any harm in making it your avatar. But the picture is not made by me. :)

ayesha_r

Muslimah
mashallah very nice and beneficial article
and also a very good reminder
jazakallah khair for sharing
May ALLAH bless you and the ummah.Ameen

IbnAdam77

mashallah very nice and beneficial article
and also a very good reminder
jazakallah khair for sharing
May ALLAH bless you and the ummah.Ameen

Allahumma Ameen and BaarakiAllahu feek sister.

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
assalamualaikum,
jazakallahuljannah.may allah free all the muslim ummah from its sins and accept our repentence. btw the picture is awesome!!!!!

IbnAdam77

assalamualaikum,
jazakallahuljannah.may allah free all the muslim ummah from its sins and accept our repentence. btw the picture is awesome!!!!!

Allahumma Ameen and BaarakiAllahu feeki dear sister. Let us all pray together for the betterment of the Ummah.

fada_all

:salah:salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,:salah:

oh im awfully very sorry dear akhi for being late in answering but im sure you understand why im u konw very busy these days ... preparation ....:tantrum1::tantrum1:
wallahi waalahi very beneficial thread masha alah:ma::ma: all your posts are of more important akhi...... he.. he.. im not praising you akhi its a fact..:SMILY335:masha allah may allah reward you for being a good reminder for all of us dear respected akhi the higtest rank in al firdaous al aa'la with 3ibad allah assalihin...amineeeeee:tti_sister:

jazaka allah khairan katiaran

fi amani allah wa hifdih dear beloved brother:SMILY139::SMILY139:

wa alikum assalam wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh:salah:

IbnAdam77

:salah:salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,:salah:

oh im awfully very sorry dear akhi for being late in answering but im sure you understand why im u konw very busy these days ... preparation ....:tantrum1::tantrum1:
wallahi waalahi very beneficial thread masha alah:ma::ma: all your posts are of more important akhi...... he.. he.. im not praising you akhi its a fact..:SMILY335:masha allah may allah reward you for being a good reminder for all of us dear respected akhi the higtest rank in al firdaous al aa'la with 3ibad allah assalihin...amineeeeee:tti_sister:

jazaka allah khairan katiaran

fi amani allah wa hifdih dear beloved brother:SMILY139::SMILY139:

wa alikum assalam wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh:salah:

Allahumma Ameen and BaarakiAllahu feek sister.

:ma: a very benificial post brother.and the picture show that how shaitaan is going out disappointed.

Yeah Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will prevent us from Shatans in the Month of Ramadan. However, we must remember that our Nafs will be there to try to lead us astray. Need to be careful always.