Wish i could !!!

zainali

wish i could ask allah swt for death ,

wish i could ask allah swt to take away this pain and give me death ,

wish i could ask allah swt to take me from this world as its becoming difficult day by day ,

wish i could do something about it ,

wish i could !!!!!!

Peony Weed

:salam2:

Not sure what you're going through to feel such pain and bitter... I am in difficult situation too, guess at one point or another our Imaan is going to be tested. Sometimes it is tested over and over again. But surely Allah would have not test us with something that we could not bare.

I heard a lecture before about people wishing for death, the thing that strike me was when the person mentioned that:

"when we wish for death, just how sure are we that all our pain and suffer is going to end when we are dead? and that we have done enough to deserve heaven? that when we give in to the test, we are not going to end in hell?" ....well, I know that hell is not something I want to be tortured for eternity.

For my problems now, I am facing it a day at a time, spending every day as much as I could to be thankful to Allah. Allah had given me the chance to live so I could ask for his forgiveness for my past sins, he gave me the chance to live my future so that I would be a more obedient muslim.

so, don't give in to situation, don't give up...we have to believe in Qada' & Qadar and what was written for us. The best we could do is to face it and remember Allah have shown us the way.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
a story by 'Um Baha !!!

a young Sudani;once on his way back from sea coast.

after spending the whole day looking for a penny and he was on no way of getting it.

'walking back home..the short cut was through graves'(grave yard)

"Ana Maa maartaha fi hadha Duniya...
ana maa Murtaaah Fi hadha Duniya !!!(while sun was setting)
reaching half way( i mean a point of no return)
a GRAVE suddenlyn OPENED and the corpse ...shivering Voice...Yaaa zoool...

Aiz Nubadil.......(i.e shall we exchange, for the grave if you think you are not MURTAAH on that world?)

umm bahaaa...laughed laughed and looked at me and enquire:-

what would you have done?

RUN:tantrum1: at the Supersonic speed.......No way better this world.

So, my dear Spend your time wisely on this earth we never know what is kept for us ahead.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

Our lifes on this World are full of difficulties,and every day we are facing many hardships, worries and fears. But as Muslims we should never loose hope in help of Allah, because in diffrence than non Muslims we believe in Allah and put our trust in Him.

Sometimes everything seem us so hard to take, but when we feel like this, we should try to look on some positive things that we have, for example our beloved family, health, oportunity to live and the most important to be thankfull to Allah, that we are Muslims, Alhamdulillah.

Allah subhanahu we teala sais: "Verily, with hardship there is relief" ( Surah Al Inshirah, Ayah 6)

May Allah help you dear brother and all of us on this World. Ameen summa Ameen

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

rijji

may ALLAH SWT help u out in what ever situation you are.He will never give us pain more than what we can tolerate.
FEEAMANILLAH

AllaahIsMyHope

wishing death is not in our sharia, but yes we can ask Allah s.w.t to heal the pain, ease them inshaAllah.
and you don't know what Allah has planned for you so be patient with time inshaAllah, of course i may not know your pain n difficulties, but only i can give u some words so you may feel better inshaAllah,
if Allah has taken from you something then remember Allah will bestow you with something better,
and if this is the test for you then be patient !!! u don't know Allah might give u again what you lost.... as we see in the case of many Prophets of Islam( may peace be upon all)
think of the times when Allah gave u without asking thank Allah for what u have n thank Him for All good days.
just try to understand the HIKMAH of Allah s.w.t that y He is giving u pains n difficulties? why ?
Allah tests those whom He loves, or whom He wants to be close to Him.
when u feel things n situations becoming difficult try to read as much as Quran talk to your Rabb n u must have your own way to tackle such feelings inshaAllah.

May Allah bless you,Assalamualikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuh

- - - Updated - - -

wishing death is not in our sharia, but yes we can ask Allah s.w.t to heal the pain, ease them inshaAllah.
and you don't know what Allah has planned for you so be patient with time inshaAllah, of course i may not know your pain n difficulties, but only i can give u some words so you may feel better inshaAllah,
if Allah has taken from you something then remember Allah will bestow you with something better,
and if this is the test for you then be patient !!! u don't know Allah might give u again what you lost.... as we see in the case of many Prophets of Islam( may peace be upon all)
think of the times when Allah gave u without asking thank Allah for what u have n thank Him for All good days.
just try to understand the HIKMAH of Allah s.w.t that y He is giving u pains n difficulties? why ?
Allah tests those whom He loves, or whom He wants to be close to Him.
when u feel things n situations becoming difficult try to read as much as Quran talk to your Rabb n u must have your own way to tackle such feelings inshaAllah.

May Allah bless you,Assalamualikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuh

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

Brother ZainAli, Somethings troubling you. There is no point in keeping that deep in you, bring it out. Speak ,ask, seek... We are here to help you. And you are here to help us.
Wishing death, no you better don't. Turning our back is not a solution. But wishing for a solution, yes you can.

On earth, every one, every human has trouble and problems to overcome, is what I have always thought right from childhood. From what I have seen, there are hardships and there also are, 'means' to overcome the hardship. The will to apply these 'means' is ours. The nature of the hardships/challenges a person is subjected to, varies from person to person. Sometimes the situation can influence a person to think, a state of stalemate has been reached. But its not correct, Hold on, put in the efforts to change and be Patient, things will become better and clear.

Please read
- http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75180&p=489125&viewfull=1#post489125
- http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88468

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Its easy to say I want death but if we could actually feel death we would never ever say that.
Thoughtful. The body becoming lifeless... Experiences from people who got snow bite, patients who loose blood supply to limbs, and more instances where a hand or limb becomes lifeless... do they give a remote indication of body becoming lifeless, I dont know. But having seen some natural deaths, it does look like the person is suffering, there are signs the body shows (Even in cattles). Some elders who know, point out and say, death is nearing...
Sakaraathul mauth, is most painful is what we know from Prophet:saw: Its painful for many reasons, off course the first reason, it marks the end of a chance to put to good use the one lifetime we get. Its not the fear of unknown, but its the dawn of something we all have been warned, by Creator. And another important point to remember, killing oneself, would definitely be questioned too.

Throw away those thoughts. Seek help.