Woman beheaded by mentally ill man in Spain

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I came across a piece of news on China Daily that a man beheaded a British woman on a Spanish holiday resort on Friday 13 May. What was even shocking was that he escaped with the head in his hands running through the markets. I prayed that please let it not be a man from some Muslim background or a Muslim country.

Alhamdu-lellah, it turned out that the guy was not Muslim and was from Bulgaria. The news immediately stated that the guy was insane.

Just imagine, had the culprit been a Muslim then it would have to do with Islam and terrorism and his insanity would be the remotest reason to blame for the crime. And all the Muslims in the world would be required to explain this tragedy. Can you see what I am getting at?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Alhamdulillaah it wasn't a Muslim, its sad though, that we panic at such news 'Please don't be a Muslim.. or have a Muslim sounding name!'

What a disturbing story, Aa'udhbillaah.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
There was also a british woman who was beheaded in a supermarket in Spain. These news aren't much like breaking news reason is simple because it was done by a non muslim.

aisha16

Seriously...if he was a Muslim all hell would break loose! BUT no he's just a mentally ill Bulgarian man. I know exactly what you mean.

abu'muhammad

Assalamu alaykum brother Bawar,

These people must not be allowed to move freely. Ideal place for them are re-habs or mental hospitals. why he remained un-addressed ?.. Feel sorry for the lady.

A-believer-25

:salam2:

Whenever a Non-Muslim does a crime, like for an example, if a Christian or a Jew or a Hindu did the crime, their religion would not be bought up, and they would just be called murders or criminals, but if a Muslim does a crime, the would mention that they are Muslim. Not only that, ony Muslims get called "terrorists", if a Non-Muslim does a crime, they never get called a "terrorist".

Stragne, isn't it?

RawTruth

There was also a british woman who was beheaded in a supermarket in Spain. These news aren't much like breaking news reason is simple because it was done by a non muslim.

This is correct, I saw the china daily and they just got the story wrong. In part.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

In my humble opinion it is not good for us to concentrate on this matter. We have more noble causes to gain understanding.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
what did pass in the mind of that man,only Shaytan knows.the violence has been increasing in these last times.it's true,with the increasing hateness against muslims,the only thing it's common to hope,is that it's not a muslim to commit such a crime.:(

B.H.

What is it with these Spanish liking cutting off peoples heads?