Work!!

Storm

SiStEr
:salam2:
It is so annoying!! Maybe that's why people are glad when univeristy is over with, its nothing but work, work and work.
Its been so long since I last came here, seems like forever. Hope you're all fine and doing well.
Do remember me in your prayers, miss you all.

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

welcome back.. university sounds annoying to you! just like my a-levels which is not good and somehow lonely...:(

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

HA! Just wait until you get into the "real" world! LOL! Like having a job isn't work work work!!

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom,

Welcome back, sister. I wish you all the best in your studies and will keep you in my du'aa, but still don;t stay away that long. At least we can see you during the week-ends!!

Salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I've done A level + some of University too, Im not telling you guys to stop complaining, vent all you like :), dare say you need to, just make sure you study as well as vent k?

EDIT: dont ever consider leaving uni all together :)

Almaas

Asalaam u alykum,

That's surprising...people usually tell me they love uni and that it was the best time of their lives.

Good luck in your studies sister storm, inshAllah you'll do well.

salam,

welcome back.. university sounds annoying to you! just like my a-levels which is not good and somehow lonely...:(

Yeah, A levels are so stressful! I can't wait to get them over with.

Wa alaykum asalaam. :hijabi:

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Asalaam u alykum,

That's surprising...people usually tell me they love uni and that it was the best time of their lives.

Good luck in your studies sister storm, inshAllah you'll do well.

Yeah, A levels are so stressful! I can't wait to get them over with.

Wa alaykum asalaam. :hijabi:

I've also heard that expression that UNI is the best time of peoples life - it realy depends but personally i find it very dull. College was good though - A levels were great.

peace

Storm

SiStEr
salam,

Why is it lonely?

salam

im a chef

such long hours its well tirin haha

That is so cool!!

Thank you for replying. I dont mind studying, its just, there is so much to do...life is passing before my eyes, its all so quick.

May Allah make it easy for us all.

Riyadhus

Salaam,

I'm quite surprise to hear that from everyone! Really, I'm just glad I'm done and over with A-levels and in fact, prefer to be in university than in college. A-levels was really a pain for me (maybe because I did subjects I wasn't good at so it was a struggle!). Some of my friends are taking post grads/masters just to stay in uni. Hmm, maybe we see things differently. I think I have more freedom in uni than in college in that I can do things at my own pace.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Salaam,

I'm quite surprise to hear that from everyone! Really, I'm just glad I'm done and over with A-levels and in fact, prefer to be in university than in college. A-levels was really a pain for me (maybe because I did subjects I wasn't good at so it was a struggle!). Some of my friends are taking post grads/masters just to stay in uni. Hmm, maybe we see things differently. I think I have more freedom in uni than in college in that I can do things at my own pace.

True, some of my close friends are up to 3 or 4 years older than myself, and they have no intentions of stopping in the near future, they will definitely to postgrad/phD/masters.

Ive only done one year of university and I'm complaining :astag:

Time is a gift, lets not waste it.